ep. 43

When I came they both were sleeping while cuddling I chuckled and joined them before pecking their forehead and lips.

Author pov;

Next morning:

(College time is 8.00 clock to 12.30 clock)

Here jungkook came after taking cold shower he sat at couch tiredly. He looked at time and it was 6.30 so he thought to wake them up.

Jungkook pov:

After training I took cold shower then I thought to wake them up I picked tae in my arms and he snuggle more I chuckled and said Bubba wake up bunbut he didn't bulged I sighed and marched towards washroom then I placed him on counter.

He was still hugging me like koala I said ruffling his hair baby get up he whinned and said koo sleepy I chuckled and said you know today we have to go college and it's yoonie's first day he immediately looked at me and said smiling yes let's get ready.

I peck his lips and said you do your morning routine I'm going to send that sleepyhead okay? Tae nodded and peck my cheeks I chuckled and left from there.

When I came back I chuckled looking at yoongi who is sleeping like baby I picked him and made him sit on my lap he whinned ahhhh but again snuggle in my chest I shook my head.

Author pov;

Jungkook peck his head and said kitten wake up but yoongi snuggle more while humming at the warmth jungkook again peck his head and said little kitten wake up we have college right?

Yoongi jumped excitedly and said shouted ohh kookie I forget let's go to college jungkook chuckeld and also stood up he marched towards washroom while saying yes my love we will go but first freshen up okay? Yoongi nodded smiling and peck his lips jungkook smile and said go tae will help you I'm going downstairs okay?

Yoongi nodded smiling and said otay he ran to washroom jungkook chuckeld and came downstairs.

Jungkook pov;

When I came downstairs first thing I saw dad and dadda were talking about business stuff I came to them and sat beside dadda they notice me so I said good morning dad he also greeted me good morning bunny then I said good morning dadda he pecked my forehead and said very good morning my son I chuckled.

Dad looked at us in jealously dad said don't worry my both babies must be coming dadda and I laughed then I said dad, mom was saying that engagement is on next Sunday dad nodded and said yes we talked about it yesterday I nodded then dadda said when will you move in mansion.

I thought for sometime and said after engagement till then we want to stay with you all dadda nodded and ruffle my hair.