ep.50 (🥵)

Author pov:

After changing clothes here the couples are sitting on bed taegi blushing and jungkook imagining every thing he is going to do after sometime jungkook cleared his throat gaining their attention.

He suddenly kiss taehyung passionately and his hands were on roaming on tae's every body tae also kissed him back and yoongi was looking at them with his innocent eyes Jungkook said in between kiss open your damn mouth.

Tae smirk and said make me jungkook growled making yoongi flinched jungkook pulled out from kiss and said to yoongi strip while staring at him yoongi bites his lower lip jungkook pulled him and released yoongi's lips between his teeth.

Jungkook again said in deep husky voice kitten strip for daddy yoongi shyly nodded then he started to remove his clothes and taekook were staring at him like hungry baby.

After removing everything jungkook pulled yoongi and made him lay on bed and then he kissed him aggressively yoongi whimper in between and tae was sucking his neck to nipple and then his stomach making yoongi moaning mess ahhh anghhh.

Jungkook also removed his whole cloth and said to tae what are you waiting for remove this? While pointing to his clothes tae also removed his clothes then jungkook again kissed tae and was licking tae's lap got entrance but tae didn't open his mouth.

Jungkook smirk and spank on his butt making tae moaned ah..hmmm getting chance he slipped his tongue in tae's mouth and yoongi was sucking tae's nipples like baby taekook chuckled.

Then jungkook said kitty suck this while pointing to tae's dick yoongi blushed and he slowly lick tae's member making him moaned ahhmmm but his moan were muffled by jungkook who shoved his dick in tae's mouth.

Tae bobbed his head making jungkook groaned in pleasure after sometime tae came in yoongi's mouth jungkook said don't swollen it yoongi looked at them with his innocent Bambi eyes with cum in his mouth jungkook chuckeld and he came in tae's mouth then he said swallow it.

They both swallowed and then jungkook said to yoongi tongue out yoongi nodded and did as jungkook said then jungkook said to tae suck his  tongue tae smirk and sucked yoongi's tongue like no tomorrow.

Then jungkook said to yoongi on your fours baby yoongi said yes daddy jungkook chuckled and then he made yoongi sit on his fours.

Then jungkook said to tae you're going to fuck kitten and I'm going to fuck you yoongi blushed tae chuckeld then he stood behind yoongi and rubbed his hole making yoongi moaned ahhm..mm dad...da tae hummed staring at his hole.

Then he he pushed his one finger making yoongi screamed ahhhhhhhh take it out tae chuckeld and said it's okay princess try to focus on pleasure yoongi's eyes escaped tears then after sometime tae pushed his two fingers.

Yoongi again screamed ahhhhhhhh no please jungkook chuckeld and said bun how are you going take our cock than? Yoongi cried then jungkook kissed him distracting from pain then tae's three fingers moved fastly making yoongi moaning ahh mmmm.

Then tae pulled out his fingers and said I guess you're ready yoongi didn't said anything he clutches bedsheet in his fist then tae took lube and pore it on his dick and some on yoongi's hole making him moan ahmmm dadda please tae smirk and said please what baby?

Yoongi said want your cock tae chuckled and said as you wish love them he slowly put his dick in yoongi's hole and yoongi cried feeling to much pain yoongi yelled pull it out please tae said it's okay Bubba you're doing good.

Then he slowly pushed his dick making yoongi cry when tae was fully in he gave time to yoongi after sometime yoongi said sobbing move tae nodded and he slowly started to thrust.

But tae screamed ahhhhhhhh he fell on yoongi's back tae eyes started to shed tears cause jungkook slammed his dick in one go yoongi moaned ahh..mm...m when he felt hard thrust tae ass was like someone rip apart.

Jungkook chuckled and said can't handle your master? Tae took deep breath and said paining jungkook hummed and spank on his ass tightly making tae hissed ahmmm then he started to thrust in tae's ass hardly and yoongi was also moaning cause whenever jungkook thrusts tae also shake making yoongi moaned ahh..mmm.

Then jungkook held tae's waist and made him sit on his knees then he said in deep voice thrust him tae nodded and he started to thrust yoongi making him moan ah..mmm dad..da tae hummed thrusting hardly.

Then jungkook also started to thrust in tae making him moan ahmmm master jungkook smirked and spank him tae snuggle his face in yoongi's neck sucking and jungkook was fucking them in animalastic speed making whole bed shake.

After sometime tae came in yoongi and yoongi came on bed and jungkook came in tae.

They laid down on bed tae said that was amazing jungkook chuckeld and said there are more of it yoongi shook his head and said I'm sleepy jungkook chuckeld and said I don't care yoongi pouted then both taekook fucked yoongi in every corner of house and at last the poor kitten went unconscious.

Then jungkook cleaned both of them and then they both cuddle yoongi and slept.

____________THE END ________________

Hii guys!!

This is the end of season one I hope you like it now after some breakfast I will make season 2 were they will be happy married couple and childrens and all.

Thankyou so much for your support and wishes love you all so much 💖 ❤️ ❤️💖💖🥰😘🥰😍💝🥵💓