ep. 27

Tae pov:

Wah what a day! At morning mom scolded me for waking up late then dad scolded because I was being irresponsible and in the first day of college that jerk spoiled my mood. I cursed him he will get spank more 10 times than me. Stupid bunny.

Actually I was scared from him at starting but my stubborn ass but still I didn't expected him to spank me! Me! The Kim Taehyung! Not even my parents punish me that bastard if he came infront of me again then I will show him who I am.

Author pov:

After running from class tae came in cafeteria and he saw there were many students with group he was feeling sad cause he didn't had any friends tae sighed and left to take food.

After taking food he found empty table so sat there and started to eat his food. But then he saw a group of boys entered in class and everyone went silent tae looked at them and saw 5 boys were there. He was confused why the whole cafeteria went silent but he just ignored and started to eat his food.

When he was eating a student came and sat on his table tae looked up confusily so the student chuckled at his reaction. Tae asked who are you? The student smiled and said hello I'm bogum I think you are new student right tae nodded and said yah I'm new transfer student so bogum asked what is your name? Tae replied oh sorry I forgot, my name is Kim Taehyung giving a polite smile bogum said beautiful name for beautiful person smirking a little tae got shy and said thankyou.

Bogum said can you be my friend? I don't have any friend please dramatically tae was laughing and said why not let's be friends. Bogum jumped from his seat and said wahhh what a day now I'm friends with beautiful boy placing his hands on his chest with wide eyes tae looked down shyly and said please don't you are also handsome.

Bogum said if you say then I must be very handsome thanks tae smiled and said most welcome giggling a little.

Tae asked which lecture you have after break then bogum replied I have maths and you? So tae said bingo I also have maths let's go if you are done bogum nodded and they both left from cafeteria.

On the other side with jungkook:

Here jungkook is standing in front of his father with hands on back and head down who is giving him mafia training. His dad have cane in his hands.

Jungkook pov;

Sometimes I think I'm not his real child cause of his behaviour but at last he always care for me so I don't even know which side is real caring side or most strict side. Ahhhhhhh I yelp from pain when a hit came in contact with my skin I came out of my world and said yes dad while straightening my position.

Dad said what are you thinking I'm calling you from past 5 minutes in deep Stern voice I gulped and said I'm sorry sir dad just hummed and then again said why you didn't came yesterday for training and you also didn't completed your files?

After hearing this I was scared to death actually my father is hella strict in works or training he never punish me easily his punishment are the worst. Actually yesterday I was at jimin's  house I was playing with him but I forgot about the time that's why I didn't came, but how can I tell him? I know he will eat me alive I was thinking what should I say but again I screamed a little ahhhhh because of stinging pain on my thigh if you think I'm weak I'm screaming in just one hit then you are totally wrong cause he is hitting with his whole power.

Dad said answer me in strict voice I gulped and said da...d I...Was, stop shuttering dad yelled I flinched and said dad I was w..ith jimin hyung  I tried my best not to shutter but at the end I shuttered then dad said why it is related to training and pending work?So I look down and said in low voice I didn't looked at time then dad said what important work you were doing that you didn't get chance to watch time? Hmm? In deep voice.