ep.32

After she left jungkook sighed and said to himself now let's get to work jungkook and he again started to work.

Next day in Jeon mansion;

Here in early morning at 8 am the bunny boy is running in whole mansion trying to make everything perfect he came in kitchen and said mom when will you make breakfast they can come anytime he said while whinning.

Mrs Jeon glared at him and yelled Jeon jungkook if I hear a single word from your mouth then no one will be worse than me jungkook shrugged his shoulder and mumbled maybe it's true but unfortunately mrs. Jeon heard it she again shouted in pure anger get out from here jungkook ran from there to leaving room.

Mr. Jeon were sitting there reading his newspaper jungkook came and sat beside him he hugged him sideways and said dad mr. Jeon hummed putting newspaper aside giving his attention to his one and only son jungkook pouted a little and said you know mom scolded me in early morning mr. Jeon laughed ruffling jungkook's hair he said why are you running here and there and jumping around like bunny.

Jungkook glared him playfully and said I'm not bunny and I'm not even running around it's just my friend is coming so I don't want to disappoint him smiling at the end mr Jeon shook his head and said you never did this much for your any friend jungkook said you will know ones you will meet them they are way too special.

Mr jeon frowned and said they? You said your one friend is coming yoongi right? Jungkook nodded and said yes he is coming but taehyung he is my another special friend he will not stay here, he will just to meet yoongi and me.

Mr Jeon nodded and said smiling even if he want to stay we don't have problem okay jungkook hugged him tightly and said you are the best dad mr Jeon chuckeld and said stop buttering me jungkook just smiled widely till his whole bunny teeth was on display.

That's when Mr Jeon asked in serious mode did you completed all the files? jungkook broke the hug and sat straight and said that was total 20 and you gave me only 2 days and top of that they were so many pages in single file.

Jungkook pov;

I'm dead for sure when I said that dad was glaring at me he said I didn't asked details of your complain I'm asking if you have completed or not? I gulped and said while looking down I have completed 15 and the rest of the files I will complete till evening when I said that I know he won't say anything now but if I didn't completed it na then no one can save me.

Dad just hummed and said okay I want all those files in my room after dinner understand? I nodded and said yes dad he said good I sighed that's when my phone rang I saw the caller id 'shorty' I look beside and dad was looking at me I picked up the phone.

Jimin; hello kook

Jk; hello hyung how are you?

Jimin; ahhhhh hobiiii hobiiii

because of his loud voice I took phone a little away from my ear

Hobi came running and asked what happen? Jimin replied you know the Jeon jungkook called me hyung and also asked how are you? Dramatically hobi face palmed and said I guess the call is still on jimin nervously said yahh okay I will talk to my kookie.

On the other side of phone I  smiled at his dramatic style I  was listening there conversation.

Jimin; oh sorry kook I was exited

Jk; okay okay

That's when reality hit jimin and he asked jungkook

Jimin; is your dad or mom present their

Jk; yes why?

Jimin; (gasped) how can I be this dumb you call me hyung cause of your dad or mom

Jk; shut up hyung and tell me why did you call (rolled my eyes)

Jungkook is this how you talk to your hyung ha? Said Mr Jeon in stern voice I gulped and said ahh dad I'm sorry dad just ignored me and said don't do that I nodded he again started to read newspaper.

Jimin; hahaha someone got scolded

Jk; hyung is there anything I can do for you? (Sarcastically)

Jimin; why not? I want chocolate and icecream

Jk; okay I'm hanging up the phone now bye.

I was about to cut the call but I heard from other side

Jimin; sorry kook listen

Jk; say

Jimin; you know today is Holiday so we all were thinking to hangout somewhere

Jk; sorry hyung but today I'm busy I guess tomorrow we will go

Jimin; (pouted)  okay no problem

Jk; okay bye shorty (I said very slowly only he will hear)

Before he can say something I cut the call and said to the man sitting beside me dad he hummed so I continued I'm going to pick them up dad said okay.

I shouted mom she yelled back now what? I shouted again I'm going to pick them up so she shouted okay go safely with that I left my house to pick that little kitten and that tiger boy.

Hey guys I know this chapter is small cause the next one is big.

And please let me know which duo you like most taegi, yoonkook, jikook, yoonmin, taekook, etc.

So I can make more thankyou for reading I hope your day will be good.