ep. 15 (🥵)

Now jk also came in red room.

When jk came in room he saw tae was standing near bed while looking down he didn't said anything and got in bathroom attached to room tae look up and saw jk heading towards bathroom and sighed cause he know now he is surely dead

When jk came in room he saw tae was standing near bed while looking down he didn't said anything and got in bathroom attached to room tae look up and saw jk heading towards bathroom and sighed cause he know now he is surely dead. After sometime jk came out from bathroom wearing this:

Tae looked at jk and again look down when jk glared him jk sat at couch in room and said come here tae come with little step and stand in front of jk jk pulled tae's wrist and tae landed on jk lap with tae's hand on jk chest

Tae looked at jk and again look down when jk glared him jk sat at couch in room and said come here tae come with little step and stand in front of jk jk pulled tae's wrist and tae landed on jk lap with tae's hand on jk chest. Jk said let's play in deep voice tae looked at jk and said I thought you're gonna punish me with confused face jk slide his hands in tae tshirt and started to caressed his bare stomach and said don't worry love I will do it but we will also play we haven't played in while and kitten will get scared if he saw my this side tae looked at jk and said okay.

Jk said get-up tae stand up and looked at jk for next command jk said now strip deep voice with lust in eyes tae started to strip after tae was naked jk said on your knees love tae came a little forward and got on his knees. Jk also got up throwing his shirt somewhere and walk towards a cupboard and came with handcuffs he handcuffed tae's hands and said let's play while smirking tae said ok.

Jk pulled tae's hair a little harshly and asked tell me princess who I am? Tae hissed hmmmm and said master jk said good boy now get up tae got up so jk said lay at bed with spread legs tae did and jk came at bed and hover over tae and said ready? Tae hummed but a hard smack landed on tae's thigh tae winches from pain ahhhh jk again said ready? Tae said yes master jk smirked and said safe words? Tae looked at jk and saw only lust so he said red jk hummed and said good.

Jk got down from tae and said I'm gonna spank you first understood? Tae said with little scared face yes master. Jk came with a lots of things and picked a little paddle first.

Jk hummed in satisfaction and started to roam paddle on his whole body tae closed his eyes but jk said open your pretty eyes love tae open it and looked at jk's movement

Jk hummed in satisfaction and started to roam paddle on his whole body tae closed his eyes but jk said open your pretty eyes love tae open it and looked at jk's movement. Jk again roam paddle at tae's thigh then he smack near his inner thigh hardly tae screamed ahhhhhhhh jk smiled and again smack at the same place tae again screamed ahhhhhhhh please no jk said it's started now love and you are saying no so sad with sad dramatic face tae looked at jk and said master it's paining with cracked voice jk said I know babe it's okay you will also get pleasure at last don't worry now no words. Jk again smack near his hole tae screamed his lungs out ahhhhhhh a tear escaped his eyes but it continued for some times. Now tae's thighs and his hole were red and he was crying mess. Jk throwed paddle and take tae in his arms tae cling jk like baby while crying. Jk started to comfort him while roaming in whole room saying sweet words it's okay love it's over now no one will smack you my princess, my baby, my bear, my little bean, my cub it's okay.

After sometime tae was calm so jk said wanna sleep or continue tae thought for some time and said continue. Jk again asked are you sure? Tae nodded.

Jk layed tae on bed and hover over him and started kissing him hungrily and then he gesture tae to open his mouth and tae accepted it gladly. They both were kissing each other. When tae was out of breath he tap jk's chest and jk left his looking in his eyes and said I LOVE YOU BUN pecked tae's lips and smiled and tae said I LOVE YOU TOO peck jk cheeks.

Jk removed his clothes and started to suck tae's neck living lots of hickey while tae was moaning mess mhhhh ahhhh ko..ahh jk took tae's one nipple and sucked it while with other hand he was pinching his other nipple. Then after abusing his first nipple with his teeth he took another one in his mouth doing same with first.

After sometime jk left tae's nipple and again kissed him and suddenly there was loud scream left tae's mouth Ahhhhhhh mhhhhh ko..oie stop... But jk ingnored his words and moved in him in animalistic speed without any mercy he fucked him. After 4 rounds tae said kook I'm tired and sore low voice jk smirked and said on your fours tae again tried to say koo.ie plaeseeeeeeee cute voice jk said I said on your fours now in deep dominating voice while ignoring his puppy eyes. Tae got on his four jk spank his ass tae screamed ahhhhhhhh.

Jk said count ordered him tae counted one again a hard spank landed ahhhh two, again spank landed on his butt kookie please tae said jk ignore his pleading and said count from starting. Tae's eyes got teary jk spanked him hardly his butt became slightly pink tae screamed ahhhhhhhh one, again a spank landed two, again a hard spank landed and tae's ass become whole red ahhhhhhh thr..ee like jk spanked him till ten. Now tae is again crying from pain and said kook paining jk said I know it's okay princess you are my strong baby right softly said while rubbing tae's butt. Tae nodded jk slammed his dick in his anal tae again screamed ahhhhhhhh jk thrusted so hard and they did it till tae become uncouncious.

Hey guys!!! I'm your author I didn't write smut nicely cause it's so boring don't worry a real smut will also with bdsm hardcore till then wait. And please vote for me.

Love you 💝