ep. 30

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung and he said I'm hungry cutely tae was shocked because of his duality he sighed then realisation hit him like a truck he look behind jungkook and saw yoongi was standing their whole time while pouting tae cursed under his breath fuck when jungkook saw tae's face he frowned.

When jungkook turned around to sit at sofa he froze at his place staring at the boy when jungkook was continuously staring at him he look down.

Yoongi pov;

Tae tae is meanie he forget about me. You know when the person turned around he looks like bunny but I was shy cause he was continuously staring at me I was a little scared also because how he sternly talk to tae tae.

Author pov:

Taehyung came towards yoongi and said I'm sorry for leaving you yoongi look at tae and pouted mumbling meanie with huff sound tae chuckled and now jungkook was the one who is watching.

But jungkook's patients level is not like yoongi he came in front of both and asked tae who is he? Yoongi flinched and hide behind tae.

Taehyung smiled and said it's long story but jungkook said I have so much time tell me who is he? Tae rolled his eyes and said why do you care? Are you not gonna leave jungkook fisted his hands tightly and said didn't I warned you earlier for that deep voice tae and yoongi gulped.

Tae got scared but he pretended that he is not scared but his face tell other things tae said I'm not your pet or something that I have to listen you. Why should I listen you are not even my friend you shouldn't be here at first place only. Tae said everything without knowing he has waken up the beast.

Yoongi sense the tension in the air but he was not able to do something that's when jungkook pulled tae in his arms tae and yoongi both were startled by his sudden action. Jungkook said to tae while smiling creepily baby you know you did your life's biggest mistake and don't worry you will pay for it deep ocean like voice before tae can react jungkook turned towards yoongi and said what is your name little one? Softly.

Yoongi's eyes widen watching his duality he shutter m.in yoo...ngi looking down jungkook just hummed then he said you are so cute pinching his cheek softly yoongi blush and smiled.

Tae was scared he thought to change topic yoonie are you hungry bub? Yoongi and jungkook both look at him but tae ignored jungkook's stare.

Jungkook chuckeld yoongi nodded and said yesh I'm hungry cutely tae and jungkook cooed at him. Taehyung said okay you wait here I will make something smiling yoongi nodded that's when jungkook said I'm also hungry looking at tae.

Tae said okay sit jungkook chuckled and said aren't you gonna say something tae ran from their to kitchen yoongi giggled. Now only jungkook and yoongi were in room jungkook said let's go and sit yoongi nodded and they both sat at couch.

Yoongi and jungkook were sitting closely jungkook doesn't mind but yoongi was blushing jungkook thought to start a conversation so he said tell me about yourself ? And what are you doing here in his house?

Yoongi smiled and said actually at morning my uncle left me near a shop he said he have some work but he didn't came then I met tae tae he said come to my house then you can go whenever you want I was tired standing there so I agreed he told him everything without hesitation I guess he must be comfortable around him.

But after hearing this jungkook said what is your uncle name? In deep voice he was angry like how can a person leave a cute boy like that. Yoongi said min kyusik jungkook hummed and again asked don't you know your home adress? Yoongi shook his head and said we shifted at new place and he never let me go out and I don't even have phone and he didn't even tell me adress.

Jungkook said it's okay we are with you smiling yoongi looked at him confusily and asked we? Jungkook chuckeld at his cute gesture and said yes me and taehyung so yoongi asked don't you hate him? I thought you both hate each other tilting his head jungkook laughed and said we don't hate each you can say I like him but I just don't like his some behaviour but I know how to deal with it so no worry.

Yoongi look down and nodded jungkook frowned and asked what happen? Yoongi shook his head still looking down jungkook picked him up and made him sit on his lap yoongi flinched by his sudden action.

Yoongi was still looking down so jungkook said bub look at me yoongi look at him so jk continued Bubba what happened tell me? Very softly yoongi blush and said no one likes me uncle said I'm ugly he said no one will love me his eyes got teary.

Jungkook hugged him and rubbed his back and said it's nonsense you are not ugly you are so cute and who said no one like you I guess we like you jungkook soothed him yoongi look at him with sparkling eyes and said you will love me jungkook nodded smiling yoongi giggled.

Yoongi asked so are we now boyfriend? Jungkook chocked in air and looked at him and said aren't you way too fast yoongi just giggled jungkook smiled and said I really like you but we can't be boyfriend like that.

When yoongi heard this his eyes got teary jungkook panicked and said look we can be friends right and after that maybe we can be boyfriend okay? Softly for sometime yoongi thought then said smiling okay then let's be friends jungkook also smiled.

After sometime tae said from kitchen hey guys come in dinning room jungkook said back coming he put yoongi on floor and stood himself and said let's go yoongi nodded and they left to dinning room.

Tae served them pancakes and also served himself at last he asked how is it? Yoongi took first bite and said wow it's so yummy giggling tae and jungkook smile then tae look at jk.

Jungkook took first bite and said it's not bad smiling sarcastically tae said angrily no need to eat he was about to take the plate but jungkook said okay sorry it's so tasty baby tae blushed and sat at his place.

Afterwards 1 hour;

Here tae,yoongi and jungkook are sitting that's when jk got a call from namjoon tae and yoongi look at him he picked up the phone.

Namjoon:hey jungkook

Jk: yes hyung

Namjoon:where are you? Why you didn't came to college?

Jk: ohh hyung I'm stuck with some business I will tell you later( smirked while looking at tae)

Namjoon: okay no problem bye

Jk: bye hyung

After hanging phone jk look at tae and yoongi he asked so yoongi will here? Yoongi look at them with cute face tae smiled and said yes he will leave with me yoongi smiled.

Jungkook again asked what about your mom dad? Won't they will scold you or something? Tae thought for sometime and said you are right now what should we do?

Jungkook suggested if you both don't have problem he can stay with me and my mom dad will also not mind smiling tae said then how will I spend my time with his cutie yoongi blushed and looked down.

Tae and jungkook chuckled then jungkook said you can come to my house whenever you want and you can also spend Saturday Sunday there.

Tae said okay cause he don't have any option and his parents will not like if someone will stay at there home.

So jungkook asked so should we go to my house excitedly tae chuckeld and said my mom and dad are not coming today so my house free so we will come some other day jungkook smile faded he said okay no problem will you both will come tomorrow tae nodded so he asked yoongi baby you don't have any problem right?

Yoongi shook his head and said no tae jungkook smiled so jungkook said okay now I have to go bye, yoongi cutely said bye bye tae also said bye jungkook got up from his seat and peck yoongi forehead then tae's forehead and left hurriedly.

Tae and yoongi smiled tae said he is not that bad yoongi nodded and said yes he is very handsome also tae giggled ohhhh someone got crush ha? Teasingly yoongi nodded looking down.

Like that they spend their whole day smiling tae making yoongi blush and yoongi giggling.