ep. 17

Yoongi pov:

After we ate our breakfast dadda and me left for office and daddy left for his boring missions.

So right now we are in dadda's cabin and he is sitting in his chair and me in his lap resting my head on his chest. Then dadda said

No one pov:

Tae said princess while caressing his waist with his thumb yoongi hummed and looked at tae then tae continued love I have meeting in sometimes so, wanna come with me or wanna stay? Hmm? Very softly yoongi smile and said wanna come with dadda exicetedly. Tae smiled and peck yoongi's lip and said okay now rest for sometime. Yoongi again laid his head on his chest resting and tae continued to do his work.

Time Skip (after half hour)

Princess wakie wakie said tae while patting yoongi, yoongi snuggle more in tae's chest so tae said princess dadda have to go to meeting get up now yoongi immediately look at tae and said me also wanna come while rubbing his eyes cutely. Tae peck his lips and said okay you can come let's go. Yoongi got up from tae's lap and tae also stand and fix his suit a little and hold yoongi waist securely and left for meeting.

Tae kept his poker face while yoongi was smiling at everyone they came in meeting room. Everyone were present there. Tae sat on main chair and yoongi on his lap in straddling position. Everyone said good morning mr.kim tae nodded and said coldly hmm morning now start the meeting. The meeting started yoongi was sitting silently playing with tae's button and tae was caressing his waist.

But then suddenly the gate open everyone's attention goes there tae shouted who's there? Yoongi flinched and  the person everyone was scared, except for two person. yoongi stand from tae laps and said excitedly daddy it's non than mafia king Kim jungkook tae also stand up and said kook what are you doing here suddenly? are you alright? Asked worriedly yoongi cling jk like koala and kiss his cheeks and said I miss you in baby voice till now jk was silent and then said to everyone meeting is over leave in deep cold voice.

Everyone were scared and left while bowing to them them jk marched towards chair were tae was sitting previously he made yoongi sit at table in front of chair and said wait ok yoongi nodded jk came to tae and tae looked at jk confused jk chuckeld and lift tae also like koala and sat at chair tae on his lap.

So now jk is sitting at chair and tae on his lap while yoongi in front of both of them. So jk said bear for your earlier questions I'm totally fine and I came here cause I am missing you both too much and for my kitten I also missed you so much my little kitty. And peck tae's lips and yoongi giggled and said daddy is also baby.

Jk said should I show you who is baby in deep voice yoongi and tae got shivered so yoongi said daddy I was kidding laughing nervously. Jk smiled and said I was also kidding yoongi pout and said meanie tae said okay enough now I have so many work. Jk said bub I came here just to meet you and look you are saying you have so much work how mean of you pouting a little yoongi was giggling and clapping his hand like a baby tae said kook I have a lots of work if you free then take princess with you smirking yoongi gulped and shook his head as no but jk said okay let's go home kitty and play and Mr. Kim Taehyung I want you home at 7pm exactly or you know me very well. Deep voice tae nodded and said okay then jk picked yoongi and said to tae ok bye then but yoongi shouted dadda save me please devil will eat me.

Tae shook his head and said brat and jk smack his butt and said let me show you who devil eat his prey smirking and walked out from the room.and tae marched towards his cabin to complete pending works.

Time Skip Kim mansion.

Now yoongi and jk is in bedroom cuddling jk was snuggling in yoongi's neck giving light pecks. Then yoongi suddenly said daddy? Jk just hummed so yoongi again said daddy what is bdsm? You both said you will teach me pouting cutely jk backed away from yoongi and stared at him and said bub you can't handle it you are so sensitive softly rubbing yoongi thigh and peck his lip.

But yoongi said but you do it with dadda you also did it dadda that day huffing cutely jk said cause he is big and he can bear enough pain so yoongi spoke me is alsho big smiling and I can also bear pain so jk asked really? You can bear pain? Yoongi nodded then jk smack his thigh a little hard and screamed ahhhhhhhh jk smiled and said why are you screaming if it's not paining? Hmm yoongi said pouting it's paining rubbing his tigh were jk smacked him to ease the pain.

Then jk said so why you said you can bear pain chuckling yoongi just pouted and snuggled in his chest.

At tae's office

Here tae is frustated as fuck because of some employees. His secretary knock on his cabin and came inside after hearing a "come in" in cold voice.

Mr.kim his secretary (Sam) called him who was working on computer non-stop tae look up and asked did you get to know who was the fucker? In deep voice Sam got scared and said I'm sorry sir but still we don't even have a hint about it in scared tone tae slammed the table furiously and said angrily get out and find him fast Sam ran from their.

(Okay so let me tell you what is happening here some companies employees betrayed tae and stole his very imp files and that's why our tae is angry tiger and frustrated by the problem.)