ep.23 (past)

Seoul University;

Here in corridor of biggest university is pin drop silence even the sound of air is audible.

Everyone is scared to death because their is the ruthless monster coming towards the corridor walking like the king everyone hunged their head low due to fear.

And you guess are right this ruthless monster is none other than jungkook sorry the Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook walk passes the corridor to basketball court where his other friends are there ignoring the students.

When jungkook arrives at court he saw his friends were already present their he marched towards them.

Jimin first saw jungkook so he said hi kook smiling that drives other attention to them so jungkook said hey shorty playfully jimin got angry and he was ready to throw punch on him but hobi held him and said it's ok baby don't he will get scared by you surprising his laugh others also tried their best to not laugh jungkook said ohh thankyou so much hobi hyung for saving me from that little duckling.

Now jimin's anger was at peak and everyone burst out laughing at their conversation jimin was about to speak something but namjoon interrupted hey kook do you have any classes or you are going to play everyone attention was on now namjoon, jk clearly knew namjoon was trying to change topic before it leads to WWE so he said actually hyung I'm going to attend class... before he can say further jimin spoke wow today from where sun rises the Jeon jungkook will attend class.

Jungkook glared him and said in deep voice don't you dare to interrupt my sentence again in warning tone jimin got a little scared but didn't said anything so jk continued so hyung I was saying now I'm going to attend my classes and I will take my leave early so don't wait for me so  this time jin said why? Jk sighed and said actually hyung dad said he want me to visit company and as you know I'm training for mafia so he called me they just hummed.

So jk said okay hyung now bye I'm going everyone said bye he walked a little but turn around and said to jimin shorty sorry and he walked out before anyone can react. Jimin said he isn't that bad at last he apologized smiling so hobi said didn't you heard he called you shorty everyone face palmed except jimin and hobi then jimin realised so he shouted this brat I'm really going to kill him asshole showing middle finger to one. Everyone sighed because of his drama.

Time Skip:

Jk pov:

Here when I entered in class everyone went silent cause I don't like noise I as
always ingnored them and went to my seat at last bench I don't have many friends you can say I have only few friends whom I really love but I never show. Namjoon hyung, jin hyung, yoongi hyung, hobi hyung, jimin hyung they are my best friends actually I always teased jimin hyung never call him hyung in front but I love him and I love his angry face it's looks like a angry bird.

I was in my thoughts that when the teacher (mr.lee) entered everyone stood up to greet him but I was just sitting I was so bored so I put my head down for a nap.

Author pov:

Mr. Lee entered in class with a boy everyone greeted him so he said good morning students please sit down every one sat at their place so he continued okay class now look listen today you will have new classmate everyone's attention was at the boy who was standing their with bored expression.

Mr. Lee said please introduce yourself the boy came in front and said hello everyone I'm Kim Taehyung please stay away from me everyone gasped hearing him he just rolled his eyes and came to last  bench to sit without saying anything Mr. Lee shrugged it off. He continued the class.(Two person can sit at single bench)

Tae saw there was a boy who is sleeping so he started to wake him hey get up the person just groaned so tae sighed and said move aside I wanna sit the person wake up and look at tae with glaring eyes everyone were scared what the person will do.

Mr. Lee said Taehyung you can sit somewhere else but tae being stubborn he said no I will sit I wanna sit at last bench so Mr. Lee said jungkook but jk cut him off what? In deep voice everyone got scared.

Jk looked at tae for sometime and tae was staring at him so jk moved aside and said sit every one was so shock they started to gossip tae sat and took out his book jk is  just watching his every move but he shouted suddenly shut up ! Tae flinched so jk said no need to get scared baby.

Tae look at him confused me? baby ? Pointing towards himself jk nodded Mr. Lee started to teach, everyone were paying attention except jk.

Jk put his hand on tae's thigh tae jerk it glaring but jk again put it but with pressure so tae said take your hand off asshole jk didn't like how he cursed and his tone so he said sternly looks like I have to teach you many things tae got a little scared beacuse of his voice but stubborn he.

Tae said first learn yourself then think to teach someone glaring but jk smirked and said don't worry I know how to handle person like you now let me sleep I will talk to you soon honey smiling so tae said asshole jk didn't said anything he put his head down and slept but he said baby don't think I will let you go cause you behaved like badboy and badboy needs punishment so will also get one.

Tae got scared but still he said look who is saying I'm badboy jk suddenly got up and said to everyone in deep Stern everyone out Mr. Lee looked at jk but nevertheless he said class dismissed. Now whole class was empty except jk and tae.

Tae got up he was about to go but jk held his hand and said where are you going princess tae said shut up bastard let me go he was scared cause no one was in class.

Jk just smirked and pulled tae and tae bumps in his chest he caged tae in his arms and said smiling now punishment time little one tae freaked out so he said please let me go jk smirked boarded and said why? Don't you wanna say asshole or bastard? Mm? Tae said I'm sorry please no.

Jk just attached his lips to tae's lips and kissed him hungrily after kiss he pulled out and sat at bench, tae is between his legs he said now my baby will take his punishment like a good boy okay pecking his lips tae was shocked and scared so he asked what punishment? Jk just smiled and pulled tae's pant down till his knees.

Tae was about to run but jk hold him and said no running sweetheart before tae can say something jungkook bend him over his lap but tae was wiggling continuously so jk spank his inner tigh and said stop moving but tae ignored it and said please leave me.

Jk just rubbed his hands all over tae's butt and said you should have think before and with that he spanked him hardly tae screamed ahhhhhhhh no please but jk shrugged off and again spanked him tae was just crying and saying sorry continuously after 10 spanks jk let him go he looked at tae and he was crying.

So jk said stop crying now your punishment is done but tae said it's paining trying to rub his butt to ease the pain but he was not able to so jk pulled him and started to rub his butt tae didn't said anything because he was tired so jk said now you can go and he made him dressed properly when jk said you can go tae immediately took his bags and run away from him jungkook just chuckeld remembering like how he started he was strong but at the end he was crying.

After tae left jk said to himself now let's go jungkook or your dad will kill you. Look likes my sweetheart is lucky cause I'm busy but we will meet soon baby!