ep. 31

Tae and yoongi smiled tae said he is not that bad yoongi nodded and said yes he is very handsome also tae giggled ohhhh someone got crush ha? Teasingly yoongi nodded looking down.

Like that they spend their whole day smiling tae making yoongi blush and yoongi giggling.

At Jeon mansion;

Here after arriving jungkook was smiling thinking of those two little creatures the one who always pretend to strong but get scared just with jungkook's one glare or stern voice and the other one a little boy who looks like kitten and that boy also have crush on our jungkook in jungkook's eyes he really likes them.

At first he just wanted taehyung but now he also want yoongi but he don't if it's right or not to love two persons at a time but he don't even care if it's right or wrong he just do whatever he likes cause why not he is our Jeon jungkook.

He came in living room and sat at sofa he yelled mom then a voice came in response coming when jungkook heard response he sighed cause he have to ask permission from his mom and dad for letting stay yoongi in his house it's not like they are gonna refuse but still he have to ask.

Jungkook pov:

I saw mom was coming towards me she smiled and kissed my forehead and sat beside me I smiled at her and laid down on sofa resting my head on her lap she was caressing my head I said mom I have to say something when I said that mom looked at me suspiciously she said if you again did something and think I will save you from that devil then that's not gonna happen.

I chuckled at her and said it's not about that actually I have a friend his name is yoongi he don't have house so can he stay here? I look at her she smiled mischievously only friend right? I whinned mom please.

Author pov;

Yuna (mrs.jeon) said okay okay sorry continue jungkook smiled and said mom please can he stay here Yuna smiled and said okay I don't have problem she said making jungkook smile like bunny but jungkook said what about that devil Yuna giggled but flinched after hearing a voice.

Who's devil huh? Came a voice from behind jungkook got scared along with Yuna they both laugh nervously jungkook said dad when you came trying to change topic but who is he messing with when you both were talking about devil and giggling with raised eyebrows.

Yuna laughed and said to jungkook bub you must be hungry let me make something she instantly got up jungkook startled by her sudden action he sat at sofa and said mom let me help you they both ran from there mumbling thank God we got save from that devil mr. Jeon just shook his head.

( Well you all must be thinking how jungkook behave all intimating outside and here he is so soft actually he loves his parents so much and they are different from others.)

At night in tae's house;

Tae and yoongi get pretty much close to each other and taehyung get to know yoongi now more he still flirt with him making yoongi blush.

Yoongi pov;

I'm sitting on tae tae's lap actually I really like him but I'm shy to tell him we are cuddling in his bed tomorrow we will go to kookie's house and yes for your kind information I gave them nickname.

Tae tae said bub I said cutely yes I look at him he pecked my cheek I immediately look down my face must be red he chuckled and continued so you really like that jungkook.

I look at him and said yes smiling but he didn't said anything just look at me so I said why? You don't like kookie sweetly.

Author pov;