CHAPTER 2

✧*̥˚ANTHONY*̥˚✧

The sound of the prison gate key opening—finally, I'm free from this misery. A police officer guided me to follow him. He escorted me from the prison to the front gate; the officer gave me my old watch and my last clothes before I used this orange uniform.

Freedom.

Fuck you, brother, for putting me in jail for 6 months. Apparently, my darling Luna asked my brother to cut my prison time. Does she finally choose me over Dominic?

I will plan to steal Luna from him, no matter what. I can't forget how good it was when, eight months ago, I touched her. Now I know why my brother is so obsessed with her. Her body is a perfect one, and her face, her sound—everything about her is just adorable and make me want to have her.

"Kid." My mom calls me when I get out of the gate. George and Beatrice pick me up at the prison.

"Mom, Father." I smile at them.

My father looks at me with an unpleasant face. I know he hates me. His favorite kid is always Dominic. Everything good is always given to Dominic; meanwhile, I only get some scrap. Let's see: the main office in New York. He gave it to Dominic, and he threw me far away to Los Angeles. Then all the good praise and the good benefits are always given to Dominic instead of me.

"Change your clothes into this; we will go to eat at a nice restaurant." Mom says this to me, bringing me back from my hatred toward my father.

"It's been a long time since I had nice food. Thank you, Mom, for this." I hug my mom. The prison food was suck.

My mom is the one who loves me unconditionally. Until now, she has always taken care of me. She visits me every week during jail time.

I take the clothes and change into them in the toilet.

In the car, I keep thinking about my untouched company and the club that I bought a year ago. I guess my father still takes care of the company when I'm in jail.

The club is still untouched.

I should continue to renovate that club. It could be a nice business and give me a lot of money.

And how is my little slut, Ava? The last time I met her, she visited me in prison; she said she was banned from Dominic's club. I failed to follow my backup plan.

I need to call her; I need to fuck her; it's been so long since I didn't torture someone in the dungeon—my playroom. I jerked myself off when I was in prison.

My parents drive me to a very nice restaurant. A waiter escorts us to our table, but I don't expect we will meet someone inside. Both my father and mom didn't say anything about meeting someone. They greet their friend, who is apparently Mr. Wright.

He is the previous owner of Midnight, the club that I bought. He has been friends with my parents since I was a child. It's been a long time since I met him.

"Anthony, boy, how are you?" He greets me.

"I'm good, Mr. Wright. Mom, Father, why are we meeting Mr. Wright right now?" I greet him and ask back.

"You will meet your future wife," Father replies.

"Huh??" I burst into laughter so hard. "Father, what kind of nonsense is this?" I continue. This is so funny.

"I'm not kidding, kid. Isabella, our old neighbor, remember? We already agreed that if you are still single at the age of 35, we will pair you two. Since my son is an ungrateful kid who is trying to steal his brother's wife, I think this marriage will be a perfect idea, so you can have your own wife. Isabella is also already 21; she has already become an elegant young lady." Father says it seriously.

My eyes widen at his words. Fuck..! I don't want to marry unless it's Luna.

"No, I don't want to! Fuck this weird marriage!" I say it angrily and leave that table. This does not make sense. I just get my freedom back. I don't want to marry a girl.

"Anthony..!" My mom calls.

I turn my body to go into the door, but I bump into someone who has just come from the door, and she falls to the floor immediately.

"Fuck..! Use your eyes, asshole!" She stands up and walks directly to the table where my parents and Mr. Wright are sitting. "Good evening, Dad, Mr. Campbell, and Mrs. Campbell. It's nice to meet you all. I'm Isabella."

My, my, my...

What a weird and feisty girl...

Is that the girl that I will marry?

Wait a second, Isabella? Her name is familiar.

Flashback

"Fany, come on, play dolls with me," Bella asked me to play.

"I'm not a girl, Bella, and I'm studying for my school's test."

"But your hair is so long, and you are pretty. You are my only big, nice sister in this area. I want to be like you when I grow up."

She is a cute 3-year-old kid in this neighborhood. My mom and father love her; they always wanted a baby girl since Dominic and I are boys.

When Bella moves to live in our neighborhood, they keep bringing her to play in here, and the funny thing is she keeps thinking I'm a girl.

I have long beautiful hair though. I don't want to cut it but I'm a boy, not a girl.

"Fany, come on. If you don't want to play with dolls, then let's go to the garden. Your house has a beautiful garden." She begged.

She even called me Fany. She said my name is Fany.

"I can't, Bella, play with Selene; she is a girl."

"I don't want to, She is mean to me unlike you. You are the best sister."

She is too cute to be ignored though. Do I need to cut my hair so she could know that I am a boy?

"Alright, Bella, let's go to the garden and play hide and seek. After that, I will bring you back to your house."

"Yeay..!"

Flashback end

Isabella??

As in Bella, the little girl who thought I was a girl back then?? God, this is so funny. What is going on with my life?

I want to laugh so hard, but I can't. To maintain my dignity, I bring myself back to the table and sit. I just recently got out of prison, and interesting things keep happening.

"Hey..! Who are you, asshole?? It's reserved for someone else!" She yelled that to me.

"Isabella..! Behave. He is your future husband. Anthony Campbell." Mr. Wright talked back to her.

I gave her my best devious smile as her eyes widened at her dad's words.

Yeah, little girl, behave.