CHAPTER 12

Smut Warning ⚠️

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

My vagina hurt so fucking badly. I regret—totally regret my dumb decision.
I tried to stand and walk but I couldn't walk properly. It felt burning down there every time I took a step.

"I will cook for us, just rest, Bella. Your body needs it. I will bring the food to the bedroom." Anthony said and went downstairs.

Since we were alone in there, so yeah, we needed to cook our food.

Today I lose my virginity to the handsome asshole who is my husband. He was my first of everything. Kiss, orgasm, sex. He took it all. I hate him but deep down I can't deny that I start to like him.

It is possible to hate and to love the same person?

I saw Anthony enter the bedroom bringing a tray with a lot of food.

"Wow. This looks amazing." I said.

"Not as good as your cooking but yeah I tried my best. Let's eat, Bella."

He brought me an omelet with fried bacon and a bowl of tropical oatmeal. Looks yummy..! I started to eat it.

"Come on, Bella. I want my answer. Said it that you are mine, so we can solidify our bond." He blurted.

"I'm not yours, Fany. This is pure sex." I lied again.

"Fine, if you don't want to admit it. I will make you say it." He smirked deviously.

"And how will you do it?" I asked him while rolling my eyes.

Why he is so arrogant and his level of self-confidence is so high beyond measure?

Before he answered it he kissed me again as an approval of his promise that he would kiss me every time I rolled my eyes—intentionally or not.

"Just wait for it, Bella. I will make you say it. Since your pussy still hurt, what should we do today? What do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Before I answer that, I want to ask you something."

"Sure, what's that?"

"Do you love me, Fany?" I asked shyly.

He grinned, "I won't answer it except you said that you are mine."

"Gosh... Asshole.!"

"I'm an asshole that you need in your sex life." He confidently spoke.

"I don't need you in sex my life," I replied.

"Are you sure about it? Want to test that theory?" Suddenly he nibbed my neck.

My mouth let a moan escape immediately. Fuck...!

"Stop it, Fany...! Fine, you win, I need you in my sex life," I said as I pushed his head with my hand.

My pussy still hurt, I don't want to be horny again.

I can't imagine how hurt is it if he fuck me again. Have mercy, please.

"Finish your breakfast." He stopped his touch and continued to eat.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling in bed. I didn't expect he would be this sweet. I guess my expectations of him were wrong. He took care of me so well. He didn't leave me unless we needed to eat, or he wanted to go to the restroom.