CHAPTER 20

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

Isabella fell asleep in my hold, I couldn't hold myself to fucked her. I missed everything about her so much. I took a towel and cleaned her body. I untied her hand and put on new clothes that I obtained from the car then I carried her to the car. We needed to get back to home.

I've prepared something to apologize to her and hope that she will give me a chance after I explain everything.

My past mistakes plagued me with a lot of load and I had to endure this. I regretted it. I must clarify that so I can move forward with Bella.

I love her very much.

She was sleeping peacefully on the way home.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After like two and a half hours of driving, we finally arrived home.

I saw Bella still sleeping.

"Bella wake up. We arrived home." I said.

"Ugh, I'm still sleepy, Fany." She yawned and rubbed her puffy eyes.

I grabbed her face and planted a kiss on her forehead, cheeks, and lips before I carried her in my hands.

"Welcome home." I went to the library directly.

When we arrived, I put her down near my desk and I gave her a key that I'd prepared before.

"What's this, Fany?" She asked.

"First of all, I want to apologize to you, Bella," I said while I hugged her tightly.

Then I kneeled in front of her and I held her hands. I saw her face filled with confusion, sadness, and a little bit of guilt. Her eyes swelled from crying yesterday, it's me who made her eyes so puffy. Damn. Alright, let's make it right.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you the truth about what caused me to go to prison until you found the document. I'm a disgraceful, dumb, and criminal for sexually harassing Luna. I'm not denying it, it was purely my mistake for loving her too much back there, but it all changed when I found you."

"If I could I would go back and decline every action that I did to Luna so you wouldn't run away from me, but I can't, and it was already happened." I continued while still looking at her eyes. She stayed quiet.

"It's hurt, Bella. I truly love you so fucking much until it hurt when you leave me. It scared me, I can't lose you. That's why I tried to get you back into my hands by kidnapping you."

My eyes started to water, "I... I love you so much that I only think about you in my head. It's just... that I never found someone to love this big, not until I met you and destiny keeps forcing me to meet you again and again. It forced me to the point that finally I found a meaning to my meaningless life."

I felt a tear running down my cheeks. I wipe it so quickly. It somehow made me embarrassed. This was way too hard to admit than I thought before. I never cry in front of anyone except my mom. I never felt so afraid of losing someone that I love except for her. I want to be loved by her, I don't want her to run away from me.

"Fa-fany, I-"

"Please, I beg you, Bella, please give me a chance. I know I was a bad man, but I've changed, I promise to always love you till death do us part. I'm not a bad guy anymore and that's because of you." Just before she finished her words I quickly cut her.

She sighed deeply and then she grinned widely—still a brat obviously. "Fine, I forgive you asshole. Next time, just tell me everything, I don't want any lies or any hidden secrets anymore." She replied.

"Alright, no more hidden secrets." I stood and kissed her.

"What is this key for?" She asked.

"It's my gift as an exchange for my unpleasant behavior. It's a key to your future restaurant. I will renovate Midnight into a restaurant for you."

"Is this for sure???" Her eyes suddenly sparkly and shining like a cute little puppy.

"Yes, Bella. It's for you."

"Thank you, Fany!!! If this is your way of apologizing, I can live with it. Do it, Fany, do more mistakes, then I will become so rich." She laughed so hard.

I shook my head and chuckled seeing her cute excitement.

"So we are even now, right? You already apologize, I already apologize." She muttered.

"Who said that? I only made one mistake yet it made me do unbelievable things and even gave you a big present. Meanwhile, you... let's see, stole my car, ran away, stole my wallet, and ignored me. Which part of it is even?" I asked her amusingly like none of that 'little cry scene' had even happened, just a minute ago, it was me who begging for forgiveness—kneeled.

Now I've already got her forgiveness. Let's switch the position, shall we? I trapped her body to the table.

"What... What is that??? It's not fair! Yesterday I already said sorry to you!!" She yelled nervously.

"Yesterday was only the beginning of your long-awaited punishment, my little sub. You are still my submissive and if I'm not mistaken, you only said sorry for running away, there are more mistakes that you still have not apologized for."

"I hate yo-"

"Yet, I didn't hear any safe word release from your bratty mouth, Bella." I quickly cut her words again.

"Do you remember your safe word, Bella?" I asked her.

"Co-Coffee, sir."

"You can use your safe word anytime, but you didn't use it yesterday. What's the reason? Is my little sub eager to be touched by me?" I spoke as I brushed my hand to her tits down to her pussy.

"No, sir." She gripped my hand—held it tightly to prevent me from moving further.

"Really? Let's bet then, if I open your panties right now and I find it wet, you will get your punishment, but if it doesn't wet, I will not touch you. Deal?"

"It's not fair...!" She pouted.

"Afraid of loss, Bella? Not fun."

"No, I'm not a loser, go ahead, deal."

"Alright then. The deal is on." I grinned.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I can't resist to publish it. 😭 I wrote it on my phone.