CHAPTER 29

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

Damn, the way she came earlier on Zane's hand made me hard. I might be a little bit jealous about that, but Zane and I never betrayed each other for a long time.

The first time Zane asked me to help him punish her submissive was in college. Since then, we have both enjoyed helping each other.

But since Bella is a special girl, I'm kind of jealous that she shows interest in Zane, even though I know she won't fall in love with him. Bella shows interest as a friend. I'm pretty sure that Bella is only curious about how it feels when someone touches her, because, after that moment, she becomes a little bit uncomfortable and hugs me. I'm the only place she seeks safety and comfort.

Tonight I will make her never forget to ask my permission to do everything involved with another man. I will take her ass' virginity. I'm going to claim every place as mine. I'm glad that she is willing to try almost everything on that list that won't cause her to bleed.

She shuts her mouth during all the way to our home. Her gaze stays down; she doesn't want to look at me.

"We arrived. Do you want to eat first or go directly to play?" I ask her.

"Umm, eat after play. I'm still full." She answers shyly.

Since Zane touched her, she kind of lost her bratty behavior. I don't know where it has gone, but I love it anyway—her submission, her willingness to submit to me.

"Alright, go take a shower upstairs, then go into the playroom, naked; I will wait for you in there," I instruct her.

She nods and quickly goes upstairs—to our bedroom; meanwhile, I go directly to my playroom and take a shower in the bathroom there. I want to test her. Will she obey my instructions or not?

After bathing, I prepared some things for her. I wait for her patiently. After 15 minutes, the sound of her steps echoing from the library makes me smile.

"Excuse me, sir." She is standing at the door, naked, just like I instructed her.

"Ah, finally, you obey me. Come here, Bella. Kneel in front of me." I say.

I'm sitting on the bed. I see her nervously walking. Her perky breasts jiggle when she walks. The sight of her naked and obeying my command is already making my dick hard as fuck. She managed to kneel in front of me with her head down and in a position that I requested from her when we played in this playroom for the first time.

"Who is your owner, Bella?" I ask.

"You, sir... only you." She answers it with a trembling voice.

"Good, today I will punish you. You won't like what I'm going to do to you; it's a punishment, and you are not allowed to come."

"Please, sir, don't be so cruel." She pleads.

"It's a punishment; you are not allowed to enjoy it, love. Tonight is about my pleasure. I will take your ass, so I will clean it first." I reply.

I pull her arms, signaling for her to stand. She follows it and stands in front of me. I guide her to go to the playroom's bathroom.

"I will give you an enema twice; every time I insert it, you need to hold it and walk around, then dump it on the toilet."

"Damn, you make it sound awkward now. Can you not watch it when I dump it, sir? I'm shy." She says.

"Of course, Bella. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable if that is what you prefer to do. I will give you privacy every time you dump it. No worries, okay? This is a common preparation before we try anal, to make it comfortable for both of us too." I explain.