CHAPTER 27

✧*̥˚ANTHONY*̥˚✧

I peek at my phone and see another new message from Bella. I opened it.

Fuck! Does she intentionally want to be punished? I need to finish this meeting soon. Why does Zane not inform me that he wants to take my wife to lunch? Never mind, I know Zane; he loves to play hot and cold games with me. I think he only wants to tease me.

We both loved to share girls before, but he always asks me. He knows Bella is mine only. I'm sure Zane doesn't have any intention of taking Bella away from me. It must be Bella who easily falls for Zane's charms. This girl... I need to give her a proper punishment, so she knows she's mine only. I think I've been too easy on her.

I'm inside my office now, waiting for her to come back. She'll be back soon.

Not for a long moment; the sound of the door opening has already excited me.

"Have a good break time, Bella?" I ask her.

She jumps, a little shocked to see me already sitting nicely.

"Yes, fantastic, sir. Zane was so good and caring to me. I told you, right?" She replies like an innocent girl.

I approach her position. She's standing near the door.

"Did the last fucked not enough to remind you who you are, Bella?" I quickly grab her hips and yank her long hair.

"Aww! What did I do wrong now? I follow your instruction to always tell you when I go with someone."

Oh, she wants to start a game with me. Alright, Bella, alright, let's play nicely. I want to see how far you will go, teasing me and making me jealous. This will be fun.

"Alright, you're right; I don't think you did something wrong either," I say with a smile.

"Jeez, what's wrong with you? See, I didn't do anything wrong. I'm going back to work. You have another meeting too, right, sir?"

"Yes, correct. Alright, see you later, Bella."

I release her and kiss her. I go to the next meeting immediately.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ISABELLA*̥˚✧

I'm so bored. Being Anthony's assistant is not as tough as I thought. The job is pretty simple and I have a lot of free time.

Ah, how about if I go to Zane's office?

He said I could go there. Since Anthony is so fucking busy, he leaves me a lot during working hours, so Zane is the one who I can talk with.

I can't bear my boredom.

I go to Zane's office, though I don't know the exact floor. I ask several people that I pass by. When I arrive at the finance office, several employees keep their eyes on me. I don't know why.

"Zane?" I knock and open his office door.

"Bella? Hi! Finally, decide to come to my office." He asks.

"Yeah, I'm so bored. Anthony left me a lot. Your office is as big as his office. Oh my... And you are alone here? No assistant?" I answer and ask him back.

"No, I don't need one, actually, but since you are here, why don't you help me with a little assignment?"

"What kind of assignments?"

"Here, help me to sort this and bring it to Anthony later." He requests.

"Alright, since I'm a good friend, I'll help you."