CHAPTER 22

Smut warning 😂

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

We've been touring around my house for 30 minutes, exploring the garden, the pool, and my garage, also I had a mini gym beside the garage in the outdoor. Then all rooms inside such as our bedroom, guest room, and the laundry room in the basement. Since my house was an open concept, I didn't have many rooms inside. The only hidden room that I had was my playroom.

"Here is my reading room at home, I guess you already know this room, right, since you found that document in here. This is the last room before we go to my playroom, Bella. So do you remember the whole area? This will be our forever home with our kids in the future," I asked her.

"I remember it all, Ant. Come on, show me where is your playroom. I'm curious."

"So eager to be touched, Bella?" I replied her teasingly.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm just curious. I've never seen it before," she said.

I kissed her again just like I promised her I would kiss her every time she rolled her eyes. It was a bad habit. The only place she should roll her eyes was when she got off from my brutal fuck.

"Alright. Now, you see that wall lamp in the middle of the wall? Pull it down, Bella. Then push 0403 on the buttons," I instructed her.

"0403, it's my birthday!"

"Yes, it is."

She did what I said, and the magic happened. As one bookshelf swung open, my playroom was instantly illuminated by a gentle, luminous light, casting a beautiful mix of blue and white hues all around the floor and ceiling. My playroom was not an ordinary one. I didn't use a chandelier, instead, I used a downlight lamp around the ceiling.

I loved navy, so I used a velvety navy wall that was soft and bouncy, just in case I wanted to fuck her in the wall, it will be safe and soft. The floor and the ceiling were white to enhance the wall's color.

My tools hung in the acrylic shelves near the bed. The bed itself was in the middle of the room, stuck to the wall facing the door, side by side with the shelves. Meanwhile, in front of the right side of the bed, I had a spanking bench, an X-cross, and a swing. All dominated by navy colors all over.

"Oh my, this is amazing, sir!!" she said as she tried to sit in the swing.

I chuckled seeing her sit comfortably in the swing with her legs spread open then she swung herself like a little kid playing on the swing. Such a tease.

It wasn't a big playroom since it was a hidden room, but it was so practical and fun to use. I'm a fan of modern house concepts mixed with minimalistic open-wide concepts. This concept was tidy and had good circulation. So I created my playroom with a minimalistic concept with a modern touch.

"Have fun already, Bella? Ready to play?" I asked her.

She became quiet so suddenly.

"Nervous, hmm?" I walked in her direction. I pulled her body up and threw it on the bed. I took her hands fast and tied them up to the headboard using a rope.

"S-sir!"

"Now your legs." I continued. I tied her ankle to her thigh, spreading them open wide like a frog, "Nice and steady, under my mercy." I tutted.

"W-What are you doing to do, sir?"

"Punish you, wife. Twenty spankings that I promised seems too easy for a brat like you, so I will improvise." I whispered in her ear.