CHAPTER 32 (continuation of previous chapter)

This will be an alternate ending for whoever likes Zane. After this, there will be no more stories about them? 🤣 I'm not sure though.

──────

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

"Alright," I answer.

This is so messed up, but I agreed to it anyway. I will get a double penetration from my husband and my best friend. One rare opportunity to try, but on the other side, will this really don't affect our relationship? I know Anthony and Zane previously shared girls, but after Anthony married me, he never touched any other girls because I didn't want that.

Suddenly, I feel Zane's finger start to touch my butthole.

"Wait! Why do you let Zane fuck me so suddenly? Is that normal for you both?" I ask again.

"You know, back then, we let each other touch our girls, but with their permission and with so much trust that we wouldn't have any feelings for the girls that we touched, right?" Anthony asks back.

"Yes, I know, but... It's just weird for me. If I don't allow you to touch Zane's girl, will you agree?"

"Of course, Bella. I won't hurt your feelings. You are the only one that I love with all my heart. If in the future Zane wants me to touch his girl and you don't allow it, I won't do it. Zane also knows it. We both know it, but apparently our girl here gives us permission to pleasuring her today, so I'm not having a problem with it." Anthony explains.

"But... I'm a woman; you know that it will affect my feelings for Zane as well. I'm not entirely in love with him instantly yet, but you know it will change my feelings for him if he fucks me too."

Anthony grins at me. I know—I know that smile! He is hiding something from me, for sure.

"Zane, help me, please?" Anthony replies.

"Alright, alright... Bella, actually, we planned this a long time ago. Don't be mad at us. I have an eye for a girl from a long time ago; she went into the college in front of our office. Then I told Anthony back there while he was still in prison that I like her and I want her, and I showed him her picture that I captured silently when she went into the college." Zane starts to explain.

"Then somehow, when Anthony was released from prison, he met you. He told me that his parents forced him to meet a girl, and that girl turned out to be the girl that I planned to chase after she graduated from college." He continues.

Wait... What???? My mind goes blank in an instant, like I can't believe what he said.

"Then, at first, I didn't like you at all because I knew my best friend liked you very much; he always watched you and wanted you, but destiny changed it. Destiny made me love you so much until I decided to marry you, and then I made an agreement with Zane. I know that I broke his heart by loving you. I love you, but I also don't want to lose my best friend. So, we discussed the solution. He can try to chase you, but if you decide to be friends with him, he will let you go, and if someday you change your heart for him, he will own you just like I own you, and we don't mind sharing you equally if that day arrives." Anthony adds on.

"Wha... what the fuck is going on? So all this time, all this time, you love me, Zane??" This literally shocks me.

"Yes, Bella, and today you showed us your interest in me after so many years. I'm so happy about it. So I will ask again, for sure. Will you try to love me too?" Zane asks me.