CHAPTER 6

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

I didn't expect how is this even possible. How does destiny keep making me meet her?

Start with my childhood friend then she was paired with me by our parents and now, she stays at my cabin when she trying to be naughty—trying to run away.

Earlier, I stole her first kiss I guess, based on her face when I kissed her, she kind of stunned. Her plump lips though, I want more—I want her but I will make her fall on my knees—hard. I will make her obsessed with me just like me obsessed with her. I will make you love me like you hate me, my little girl Bella.

Since she doesn't have any place to live, I will let her stay, I will let her disturb my vacation that I've been preparing for. This is so fun.

I went out of my room after I unpacked my bag and she still eating her fresh breakfast. She made a new one since my uninvited arrival shocked her life until she dropped her plate earlier.

"Make me one please, I'm hungry," I asked her.

"Make it by yourself, Fany."

"Should I change my mind and fuck the bratty attitude out of you, Bella?"

"God, I hate you..!" She rolled her eyes and made me a sandwich.

That bratty attitude pissed the fuck out of me, but I couldn't hurt her, I don't want her to run away again. Shit, why this girl made me become someone who had thought about this kind of bullshit.

She gave me the sandwich.

"Thank you, Bella." I tried it, "This is delicious though, is this the sandwich's recipe from the restaurant where you worked previously?"

"Yes, correct. You should visit Emma's restaurant, they have a bunch of delicious menus." She answered.

"Unless you cook it for me, I won't come. I will visit when you work there." 

She blushed..! I saw it..!

"What will you do today?" She diverted the conversation.

Damn, I forgot. I have a nice spot to enjoy this island and I always go there when I want to clear my mind. I think this is a good idea to bring her there. This will be our first date together. 

"How about you come with me, hiking into the middle of the island? I will show you a nice place."

"Sure, I'm in, Fany." she blurted.

"Stop calling me Fany, I'm a boy."

"Nope, Fany suits you better. You are beautiful." She smirked.

"Fine, this will be fun, especially when you finally surrender yourself to me, I will punish you so damn good for all your bratty attitude." I winked.

"Try me, I will never surrender myself to you, Fany. Such a narcissistic asshole."

"Go ahead, keep hating me, Bella. It will make me more obsessed with you anyway." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

There she is, blushed again. No one ever rejects my charms—you will fall for it intentionally.

"Gosh, unbelievable." She rolled her eyes.

What the fuck, did she play with me?
Sometimes she blushed and the next second after it she hated it.
It annoyed me so much. I want to fuck her attitude.

Patience...
I will not let my emotions fail my plan. We will see Bella, I will make you mine.

"I finished my breakfast. Let's go, Bella. We have a long way to go, we should arrive at the top hill at noon and eat lunch there. I called Uncle Jose to prepare lunch for us. He will deliver it by noon."