CHAPTER 16

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

FUCK...!! What's happening here? I woke up and it's still 6 a.m. I saw my closet looked so messy, Isabella's clothes were all gone and she was not in my room. I unlocked my phone and saw a new message from her.

Bella: You can go to hell, Fany, you motherfucker asshole...!! Fucking criminal. Don't ever come near me anymore. I hate you so fucking much. I don't want to be your fuck toy. Go ahead, search for another whore that willingly be your toy. Goodbye. And thank you for breaking my heart so fucking bad. Liar.

What the fuck? Shit. I have this gut feeling that I think she found something. I run down to my library and I see that fucking document from my lawyer that I forgot to destroy laying on the table. Damn!! This was my only concern since the beginning after I fell in love with her. Bella finally saw it and ran away. This is so fucked up...!!!

How could I be so foolish, I should destroyed it after I asked Dominic and Luna's forgiveness. Now I must face the consequences of my stupid mistake.

I need to search for her. I need to explain everything. I can't lose her. She is mine. I can't... I can't let her go. I try to call her number but it go directly into voicemail.

How did she escape anyway? I went back to the living room and searched for my car key. I grinned when finally I knew how she ran from me. Cute little girl, she took my car. Thank God, I always put a tracker inside my car, so I can track her now. Go ahead Bella, run as far as you go, I will catch up with you. Let me see, where is she right now?

Ah, apparently she is in San Francisco. What are you doing in there Bella? I need to go now, I will make sure she gets back into my hand. There is no way out once I already put my heart for you, Bella. You are mine forever.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA*̥˚✧

Last night I drove myself all night, it felt so fucking good; drove this awesome car alone and fast. Although it's so tiring, but it's worth it, worth to release my fucked up emotions. Now, I already arrived at my cousin's house. I parked my car outside and knocked on Luke's door.

"Luke! Are you home? It's Isabella." I yelled.

I heard Luke's steps coming toward the door. He opened the door.

"Bella??? What... What are you doing here? Holy shit, whose car is it??"

"Luke, help me, please! I ran from my husband who just I married into. He is a criminal and I just found it yesterday." 

"What...??? Come, come in. Where is your dad? Did he not help you? You drove from LA to here alone?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, I drove all night alone, I stole my husband's car. Fuck my dad, he is the one who paired me with Anthony. I hate him so fucking much for not telling me about Anthony. I don't want to go back to LA for now."

"Why did you never tell me that you married?"

"It's happened too fast like I just met him two weeks ago. Dad paired us and just like that; we got married in NY and yesterday we just got back from our honeymoon. Yesterday night I strolled around his house and I found something... I can't believe that apparently Anthony was jailed because he almost raped his brother's wife."  I explained rapidly.

Luke's jaw dropped. 

"Wait.. slow down, Bella. I just woke up and need to process this. So, how did you find out that he is a criminal?"

"I found a document on his desk drawer, it's a document from his lawyer, when I opened it, I read it a bit and found out that he did that. I hate myself for being stupid. I should dig deeper into his past before I decided to marry him. He fucking manipulates me to give him everything, Luke. Please help me, Luke, I don't have any place to stay."

"I feel so sorry for you, Bella. I don't know what to say. Here water, drink it first, Bella. I will let you stay in here. I won't tell your dad too."

"Thank you, Luke, for letting me stay in here. I promise I will behave, I will search for jobs and a place to stay. I can't stay in here forever." I said to him.

"Please don't be ridiculous, Bella. You can stay here, I don't mind. You are already like a sister to me."

"Do you still work as a lawyer? Can you help me to file a divorce?"

I want to stay away forever from that fucker for sure.

"I will try to help you, but later okay. You need to rest, Bella. You drove all alone all night. I will make you breakfast then you need to sleep." Luke responded.

"Okay, Luke."

Luke is 5 years older than me and he works as a lawyer. Thank God, he still wants to help me.

I opened my phone and I saw 20 missed calls from Anthony. Jeez, annoying.

And of course a bunch of new messages from Anthony. I won't reply to him.

Fucker: Answer my phone, Bella or you will regret everything when I finally find you!

Asshole...

Fucker: After I find you, you will listen to everything that I will explain to you. I love you, Bella.

Fucking liar...

Fucker: Please, Bella. I can't lose you. I truly love you.

Fucker: I love you, Bella.

Manipulator...

Fucker: Fine, go ahead ignore me, Bella. Once I find you, I will tie you up and bring you back to our home. You thought you could break our perfect marriage and run from your contract as my submissive? Not happening, darling. I will make sure you back to my hand. You are mine, Bella. Forever mine.

Crazy weirdo...

What is wrong with him? Such a toxic person.

Time to ignore him, he doesn't matter. Luke made me breakfast and after this, I'm gonna sleep. I didn't sleep last night because of driving all night.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

How is the story so far between these two?

Let's guess what will Anthony does to Bella?