CHAPTER 8

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

Today Anthony invited me to go to a charity event that his family held. I will meet his family including Dominic as well as his wife which I kind of curious about. I'm curious about how Anthony will behave at that event. Will he hold me near him or just forget about me when he meets His brother's wife?

Yesterday we spent our day with so much running, hide, and seek. Fuck him. He wanted to touch me all day. That's why I ran and avoided him so fucking much. I ran all around the cabin every time he wanted to touch me. Although he fulfilled his promise not to fuck me, he couldn't let his hands stay still. 

Now, both of us packed our things and we moved from the island to Anthony's apartment. He said that I would stay with him forever since I didn't have any more money to rent a place. His apartment is in New York, he explained that we would stay in New York until the wedding day then we would move back to LA—our hometown. Our arranged wedding will be held in 2 days, tomorrow I will go with him to fit our wedding suits.

It's still in the afternoon and we went to the city using his yacht. Gosh, he is so rich, and handsome; Still an asshole. When we arrived in the city, Anthony took me to a store to buy me a dress.

"How about this dress, Fany?" I tried one of his choices of dress and I'm not lying, this dress was so expensive and so good. I stood in front of a mirror, seeing myself wearing the dress.

"You look gorgeous, Bella..! You know, we must buy it all, I will fuck you in those dresses someday." He grabbed my waist from behind and kissed my neck.

"Pervert..!" I muttered.

I could see how blushed I was in the mirror. Fuck. Quickly I went inside the changing room and reused my old clothes. He bought all the dresses for me. From the dress store, he brought me into a salon to do my hair and makeup. God, why does he spend his money on me?

He waited for me while reading a magazine at the salon. That's rare. Usually, boys hate waiting for their girl when she goes into a salon. He is a keeper for sure. Should I let him have my heart? What kind of thought is this? Fuck, I literally fall into his trap now.

After a long 1-hour makeup session, I finally finished.

"You are pretty, Bella. Let's go home. I need to prepare my suit too." He said.

"Alright. Thank you, Fany, for everything."

"You're welcome, darling."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Anthony drove the car to George and Beatrice's house. He said the event always holds in his parent's house. This is my first time visiting this event and I'm nervous as hell. Anthony held my hand tightly to go inside and I can tell you all, the people started to whisper at each other when they saw Anthony and me pass by.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Why does everybody keep looking at us? Anthony approached his parents immediately.

"Mom, Father." Anthony greeted his parents.

Both George and Beatrice looked shocked seeing Anthony hold my hand and bring me into this event. Gosh, did he always catch everyone's attention?

"Bella..!" Beatrice hugged me, "Is this for real?? Have you finally agreed to marry my son?" She asked me.

"I don't have a choice though, but yes, I've agreed to marry Anthony," I replied to her.

"Thank God...!! I'm so happy to hear it. Here, I will introduce you to our family. Dominic, Luna, come here." Beatrice called my soon-to-be brother-in-law and his wife.