CHAPTER 23

✧*̥˚ISABELLA*̥˚✧

"Please, please, sir. I... I can't!!" I begged him to stop.

"Give up already? I promise to fuck you into heaven," he stated.

How did he manage to have that kind of stamina? He had already given me three orgasms. I couldn't take it anymore. My body felt so sore from the bondage and was super tired from continuous orgasms.

"I can't... Please...! Sorry for being bratty, sir."

Anthony touched my overstimulated clit again, and it sent me seeing stars. I squirted and got a blackout for a moment as another orgasm blasted through my body. I heard Anthony growl; maybe he came inside of me. I couldn't be so sure since I couldn't think anymore. All I wanted was just to go to sleep.

"Don't pass out, Bella." He whispered in my ear as he opened the rope and the blindfold. He removed the butt plug too.

I couldn't answer him because I was super tired. I blinked my eyes slowly, and I felt him carry me in his arms out from the playroom. He brought me into the bathroom upstairs and put me to sit in the toilet. I peed and he carried me to the bathtub.

"I love you, Bella." He muttered while he lathered my body with soap.

"I'm so tired, but it's so... good."

"Told you, I will make you addicted to me." He replied smugly.

I didn't have any energy left to become a brat, so I shut my mouth. We both finished bath.

It was still afternoon, but I couldn't hold my eyes anymore. I fell asleep immediately after I lay on the bed.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The next morning

Shit!!! I forgot, totally forgot about this. Why Anthony didn't wake me up? Where was he anyway? Noooo, I would be late to go to work. Yesterday I slept late at night because I took a long nap during the afternoon.

Quickly, I took a bath and went into the garage. I took one of his cars and drove myself into his office. My body was still sore but I ignored it. He was totally cruel. If I knew he wanted me to be late so he could punish me, I would sleep early last night.

I ran into the elevator and went to the top floor. When I arrived at his office there was a girl who sat in front of his office. Who was she?

"Excuse me, I... Umm, I'm Anthony's new assistant. Does he inside his office?" I asked her politely.

"Oh, you are the new employee that he mentioned earlier. Great, it's your first day and you're already late?" she replied sarcastically.

Bitch, I hated her already and Anthony didn't tell me there was another person who worked for him in here.

"Sorry, your name Miss?" I asked her name still trying to be polite. I held my bitterness.

"You can call me Jennifer. He is inside. Good luck newbie. He doesn't like his employees late."

"Thank you for the information, Jen."

I knocked at Anthony's office door.

"Excuse me, sir," I muttered and went inside. I closed the door.

"Late on your first day of work?" He smirked at me.

Gosh, he looks so fucking hot in a suit.

"Why don't you wake me up and leave me alone to go to the office by myself too?" I rolled my eyes and pouted.

He shifted from his seat to my direction. I stepped back only to bump into a desk—my desk.

"Do you know about responsibility, Bella? It's your first day, I just want to see your discipline. I woke you up but you didn't wake up. So I went into the office early." He said as he trapped me on the desk.

I became nervous so badly. Fuck.

"It's your fault. It's you who made me so sore and tired." I contradicted his words.

"Really, hmm? As far as I remember it's you who keeps being bratty, I only give you a punishment you deserve."

He grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes but I couldn't respond to his sentences. He was 100% true this time. Then he kissed me.

"Don't you have something to say?"

"So-sorry, sir. Sorry, I'm late," I blurted.

"Good girl, I expect you not to be late again tomorrow. Now, bend over the desk, Bella."

My eyes widen at his request, "But... But that girl is outside, sir."

"Who? Jennifer? Don't worry about her, Bella. I hate hesitation, so unless you want me to add your punishment, you better do what I say immediately." He demanded.

"It's not fair! I hate you." I yelled.

"Add on a vibrator inside you."

"Wha-"

"With five spankings from my belt."

"Sorry, sir." I bent my body on the desk.

What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he suddenly look so scary? And for my bratty mouth, can you at least shut the fuck up for once.

I heard Anthony unbuckle his belt.

"Count it, Bella."

Smack.Fuck. Thank God he whacked me with my skirt on.

"One, sir."

Smack. Smack.

"Two and three, sir."

He hit the last two rapidly and I counted it all. Before I opened my mouth to talk, he slid my panties down and put a vibrator inside my wet pussy. It's not as big as yesterday but I could feel it, it would torture me with unsatisfied cunt during my work time. He put my panties back and walked away to his chair.

"So, today I will be so busy, Jennifer will help you out with the tasks. Learn everything from her, then at the end of the day, you must wait for me here, don't go anywhere until I meet you here. Okay, Bella?" He informed me.

"Alright, sir."

With that, I saw Anthony go outside the office. Gosh, I missed his playful behavior. I didn't know he would be this serious when he worked.

I hated the fact that I was required to work with Jennifer. I wanted him to tell me everything about my work, not Jennifer. It was my first day but I was already too lazy to think about working with that mean girl outside.

"Hi, Jen. Anthony told me to ask you about the tasks." I asked Jennifer immediately after he left.

"You should call him with respect, newbie. Call him Mister Campbell or Boss." She looked at me with so much hatred.

What was wrong with people in here?? What did I do wrong to her too? I never knew her before. Why she hated me?Patience, Bella.

"Alright, Jen. So what should I do for today?" I asked her nicely again.

"Here, input all the schedule and you need to remember tomorrow's meeting. After that, you can compile reports and sort that big pile of documents into the shelves. Lunchtime will be at noon." She told me rapidly.

Fuck this, why did my first day of work was so unpleasant.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I hate Jennifer.