CHAPTER 7

A bit of smutty ;)
Possibility of dubious consent.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

Her face when I touch her was shy as fuck. I want to continue but I hold myself since I promise that I won't fuck her. I'm afraid if I keep touching her, I can't control myself anymore. At least today I got that kiss again. The way her plump lips touched my lips is so addicting. It made me more obsessed with her. I will make sure I'm the only one who gets all the first of her body. The first kiss, the first sex as well.

I can imagine how if she decided to work at my office. I would love to devour her at anytime, anywhere, in any space available—I will fuck her in every corner.

Damn.. my cock already hard just thinking about it.

"I'm tired, Fany. I will go to sleep first. Bye..." She got up from the sofa and wanted to go into her room.

"Lock your door, Bella, or I will go into your room at night."

"Pervert, asshole..!"

She ran to her room after saying it. If she was my submissive, I would punish that bratty mouth of her. I might be softer on the outside than my brother Dominic, he is so intimidating to every person who sees him. I'm always the easy-going one, but on the inside, I'm more sadist than my brother, Dominic is a softer one when it comes to sexual things.

Talking about Dominic, Mom messaged me, she said there will be a charity event the day after tomorrow. I should prepare my speech to apologize to Luna. This is the biggest mistake that I made in my life, and I regret it. Now that I have someone to try to be loved for, I feel so fucking bad thinking about how if Bella finds out that I almost raped Luna, but the truth will be revealed someday, it's better to fix it before it go worse.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It's in the middle of the night, I can't sleep properly, knowing that she is right in the next room. I can't deny that this temptation to go into her room is just so fucking tempting. I walked out of my room and then I stood in front of her room. I tried to open the door and I couldn't believe it. She did not even lock the door.

Naughty girl.

Did she want me to touch her?

She even used short shorts that showed her curvy ass.

I sat next to her, stroking her hair. She whined in her sleep. Fuck, her voice made me want to do something hard.

I lay my body next to her, hugging her from behind. She is perfect in my hold. This is so fucking comfortable. I never let a girl sleep with me before. This is new and feels good. I want to sleep like this every day.

What is wrong with me again? Why am I feeling like this?

Damn, I will get blue balls in the morning.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

I woke up in the morning, feeling someone hug me and something poking at my butt.

What the fuck..!
Anthony..! Shit, I forgot to lock it last night. After brushing my teeth I fell asleep immediately—too tired until I forgot.

I couldn't resist saying it. I think his dick is a big one. It's poking right now on my butt and it's not a small bump. I turned my body slowly to face him. God, he is handsome as fuck, if only his behavior is normal, I will fall in love with him.

Even in his sleep, he is handsome. He sleeps half-naked. I can see that he has a lot of tattoos. What is wrong with my brain? I can't hold my hand to not touch him. His abs and his chest were so fucking tempting to touch. He is the perfect example of a man in any girl's dream. If I knew Anthony would turn into a handsome man like this, I would keep him to be mine since we were a kid. Pretending to role-play as a husband and wife. Jesus, this is insane, why do I think about it anyway?

Girl, come back..! He is psycho..! Remember? My unconscious snapped me back. I stopped my hand. I don't want him to know that I touch him.

"Why are you stopping?" Anthony's raspy voice made my eyes wide.

"You are awake?? Fuck..!" I'm kind of embarrassed though.

"If you like it so much, go on touch me, Bella."

"Nope, I don't like it. Go away you pervert..!"

Liar... What a liar...

"I already told you to lock your door and you didn't do it. I have my best sleep after 6 months of miserable sleep at the prison, thanks to you. I love this so much. I will make sure you will sleep with me every night starting from now." He muttered.

"No..! Fuck..! I don't want to. Go away..!" I pushed his body, but he stayed still—didn't move a bit.

"Bella, accept it. I know every single thing that I do keeps making you flutter. I can see it in your face."

"Nope..! Narcissistic Asshole..! Move away, Fany."

"Try me, I won't move. I want to touch you. If you want me to stop, do it again, kiss me."

Damn..! My heart keeps betraying me..! Why did he make me flutter?
Anthony's hand started to touch my thigh and trailed it to my ass.

"Please... Don't do it, Fany. I-I'm a virgin."

I never know what it feels like to be touched by a man. Every single nerve in my body starts to respond to his touch. Shit...

"Aww, did you shy? Don't worry too much, Bella. Like I said I won't fuck you, yet. Just relax, I'm not going to undress you either."

Anthony's hand moved to my clothed pussy and God, it's feeling good. Fuck..! No other man ever touched me and I didn't know it would be this good. Should I let him do it? I didn't want to let it stop either.

"Aah.. Please.." I moaned as I felt his hand circling something sensitive down there.

"Just let go and relax, when you feel you want to release something, just let it go, Bella." He whispered in my ear while his skillful hand still touch my pussy from outside my shorts.

Damn... I want him to stop but my body tells me differently. I never orgasm in my 21-year-old life. I never touched myself—too afraid and I didn't know how to do it. All I know is only knowledge based on romance stories. Every time I got horny, I just went to a park for a walk to forget it. This is such an embarrassing fact that I never told anyone. Being a virgin is sucks.

I felt something inside my body wanted to burst as his hands started to move faster. I gripped his hand tightly and I couldn't hold it. My body became trembled—shaking, unable to stop it. I just let the pleasure take over my body. My heart beat so fast as I couldn't understand what is this but I think this is what an orgasm feels like. It felt so good.

"I love your voice, Bella. You owe me something now." He said it smugly when he released his hand from me.

Fuck..! I just got my first so damn good orgasm and he destroyed that moment instantly.

"I owe you nothing, Fany. You are the one who wants to touch me." I rolled my eyes, "Damn, I ha..." Before I could continue my words, Anthony's hand gripped my chin and he kissed me passionately.

"Every time you rolled your eyes at me, I will kiss you. You are such an addiction." He winked and got up from bed.

I want to shove him until he falls off from the bed. Asshole...!!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘