CHAPTER 17

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

Already two days, I have stayed at Luke's house. I started to search for a job. Luke treated me nicely. I always spend my summer holidays with Luke since I was a kid, he is so funny and kind. A holiday with him is never boring. He taught me a lot of things. I don't have any siblings, that's why I like Luke so much since I was a kid, because he is already like a big brother to me.

Anthony still messages me a lot but apparently, he doesn't find me yet. I decided not to block his number even though it was so irritating but I was curious about what will he do since I decided to steal his super expensive car.

I wanted to forget about him, but I couldn't. It was not that easy to forget someone who took everything from me. Let's see, last night he messaged me again.

Fucker: Enjoy your day and spend your free time nicely, darling, 'cause when I finally do my plan, you will fucking regret every bratty attitude you did. Last time I counted 20 spanks waiting for you.

What the fuck? Now he has started to frighten me more. Does he already know where I am? This can't be true, I'm sure he doesn't know that I'm here, does he?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Wake up, wife."

Why do I hear that asshole's voice? It's already late at night, I was sleeping nicely in Luke's guest room last time I remember.

I opened my eyes and it was black. Darkness blinded my eyesight. All I could feel; I was sitting in the car, the car was moving. I tried to move my hand but it tied behind my back. What happened?? Who kidnapped me??? Is it Anthony??

"So, you already woke up now." he tsked.

Fucking asshole, Anthony kidnapped me!! Shit!

"Fany???? Fuck...!!! Release me you asshole!!"

"Nope, that's not going to happen, darling. You will stay like that until we arrive at our house. Since you decided to become a very... very bad girl, I can decide too about how should I treat you."

"Fucking criminal...!! I hate you...!!"

"Why you are so immature? We are fucking adults, Bella. You should ask me the true reason, communicate it, or at least hear my explanation before you do something stupid like this 'failed attempt' to run away. Now, you will do what I say or I will punish you worse than this." He muttered smugly.

"NO, I don't want to, let me go...!!! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I tried to move although it was useless.

Suddenly my body jolted forward as Anthony hit the brakes and stopped the car.

"Open your mouth." He touched my lips and demanded access, but I bit his finger.

"Fuck...!!" He slapped my cheeks lightly. This motherfucker...

"I will give you a second chance, open your fucking mouth, Bella."

I kept silent and shut my mouth.

"So you prefer to be treated rough, isn't it? Fine. You chose this." Anthony replied.

Unexpectedly, I felt him choke my neck. It made me automatically open my mouth because I needed to breathe. He was so fucking cruel. He quickly put a gag on my mouth and snapped the gag tightly behind my head.

"Mph!!!"

"Better now. Stay still until we arrive, Bella. It probably take 3 more hours until we arrive at our lovely home."

I hate him. The way he treated me harshly, made me want to cry now. I held my cry since when I found out about what he did to Luna and this moment snapped my untold emotions in an instant. My eyes can't stay strong any longer. I started to cry, I didn't even care if he heard it or not. My sobbing was muffled by the gag.

My heart hurt so fucking badly. Do I love him that bad until my heart is so hurt? If I don't love him, my heart will not hurt this bad. This is so damn hard to admit. I'm pretty sure now that I fall in love with this asshole, that's why my heart can't bear the fact when I discovered the truth. Fuck this. Fuck him. What should I do now?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Two days before.

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

Bella, my lovely cute wife.

I've been in here near you. When I found out she was in San Francisco, I flew to San Francisco directly using my private jet of course. I knew the exact location of her. So, I hired a private investigator to help me watch her and record every movement she made while I rented a house near her cousin's house; it's on the other block but directly facing her cousin's house. I could spy her from the third floor of this house.

I'm not proud but I've stalked Luna for 7 years and both Dominic and Luna didn't realize it. Once again I'm not proud of it and I already regret that, but that 'stalking' skill is needed for now. I had to get my wife back in my hand. I tried to message her a lot yesterday, but she kept ignoring me.

I knew she read it. I could see her open that phone and read my messages but she never replied to it. I will make sure you get a lot of punishment after I explain everything to you, Bella. We are both an adult and married too, so she should know that every problem has an explanation behind it but she was so fucking childish and decided to steal my favorite car, run away and become a brat by ignoring me.

It's so frustrating...

At least she should give me a chance to explain and communicate it with her. Am I right?

So far I've got some information about the man who stays with my wife. Interesting bio. He is her cousin who works as a lawyer. Let's see what both of them do for a moment until I find a right moment when that man works over time, then I will do my plan.

Now, I will send her another intriguing message. I love teasing her.

Me: Prepare yourself, Love. 'cause after this you will cry and beg for mercy. See you soon.

Sent.

Quickly I take a look at her using my telescope. I want to see her reaction of course.

There she is, looking scared, eyes widening at my message. She locks the door quickly. This is so fun. So fucking fun to see. I love this so much. I can't wait to put my hand on her. I miss her a lot. The last time I touched her was in the office. I'm so addicted to her.

You can enjoy your free moment, Bella. Once I get you, you will 100% regret it.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Run away...