CHAPTER 4

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

"Please... Please, Sir." Ava whined like I would care enough about it.

"Shut your mouth, Ava. I said stay silent." I kept pounding her hard, but it was so hard to stop thinking about that Isabella girl.

That feisty girl really caught my attention and I even couldn't let her out of my mind which disturbs my pleasure now.

"Fuck, I can't continue this. Go home, Ava and I will finish our contract here. Sorry, I will not call you again." I released my hard dick and use my pants again. I will jerk myself off later.

"B-but... Please don't do this Anthony...!! I love you!!"

"I already said from the first moment I fucked you, Ava. I don't want any relationship with you, I don't want to have feelings involved here. We put it into our contract too, so now I want to break our contract. Goodbye, Ava."

"ASSHOLE!!!" she slapped my cheek and ran, but I was really not in the mood to care about her.

All I wanted to do now was to put that feisty Bella under my control. She had this unique attitude that lured my brain to think about her. What was wrong with my head? I never obsessed with something like this except for Luna.

Isabella made me so fucking curious about her life now. I would dig deeper about her.

Suddenly, a message notification popped up on my phone.

Mr. Wright: Anthony, my daughter needs to meet you again to talk about it.

What a good opportunity to make her mine.

Me: Alright, I will send the location tomorrow.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

Already been two days since I've met Anthony Campbell, the asshole, remember?

So, today I would meet him again. My Dad told me that he already contacted Anthony and said that I wanted to meet him. This should be an easy and fast meeting since we only canceling the arrangement.

Please, God, I hoped he would agree to cancel it. He didn't like me either. Last time he was angry when I told him about being envious.

I couldn't imagine if he want to continue this fuck marriage. My life would be miserable as hell. A crazy husband with a weird obsession, I'm surely dying fast if I marry him. 

I'm a virgin, only have 1 ex-boyfriend who is a nerd. I never tried sex and now I'm faced with a crazy future husband. Can't you imagine being me?

My dad said that Anthony would wait for me in the cafe near the Midnight Club. I should go right now.

As I arrived at the cafe, I saw Anthony already waiting inside. God, I'm nervous so suddenly. Why do I have this bad feeling about it? Please, for this time only, let me have a good life.

I walked inside, seeing his face. He smiled at me. Not a nice smile for sure, more like a devious smile. He has a beautiful face though. Why I didn't remember him a bit?

All I remember is only my big sister Fany, Selene, and Dominic the big brother. Who is he?

I took a seat next to him.

"Late for 5 minutes, add to the list of your awaited punishment, wife."
He smugly stated.

What the fuck is that?? I rolled my eyes.