CHAPTER 26

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

Would every day become something like this?

I've already gotten off five times today since the afternoon. Holy shit. Perhaps I'd be broken if he repeated this every day. My foot was so shaky. The security team certainly had a delightful view.

"Ant, umm... Can you ask the security team to erase that CCTV footage?" I asked him in the office.

"Don't worry about that, love. I already told the security team to go for a break earlier when I watched you from the security room, seeing my wife go with a man. Then I planned this. I told them to go for a break, then I fucked you in the elevator."

I gasped, hearing him say that.

"Asshole! I was so afraid earlier. I thought they watched us!" I yelled.

He grinned, "But you enjoyed it; you loved it; you didn't even care if they watched us. It added more adrenaline pumped into your blood that made you orgasm again and again."

Well, I couldn't reply to that. He wasn't wrong, though. Gosh, he was so unbelievably wild.

"Come on, I'm hungry, sir." I diverted our conversation.

"Alright, Bella. Let's eat."

We spent the rest of the day having a lot of sweet moments. Anthony didn't let me do anything; he literally just let me rest. But I knew he was so tired, too, so I gave him a massage before we went to bed. I wanted to treat him better, too.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The next day

"Bella! Going for lunch?" Zane approached me from far away.

Shit, how should I tell him about Anthony? I didn't want to receive any special treatment from everyone. I wanted to be like an ordinary employee here, but Anthony didn't want me to be near a man unless I asked his permission first, but he was not in his office either. He was at a meeting.

I guess he wouldn't mind about this; I'd send him a message too.

Me: Sir, I will go eat lunch with Zane.

Done. As long as I told him, Anthony wouldn't punish me.

"Hi, Zane! Yeah, I want to go for lunch. You too?"

"Yes, let's go. I will sit with you again. How is your work? Is everything okay with the lion?" Zane asked me.

I chuckled. Why did he keep calling Anthony a lion?

"Is the boss really that bad, huh? But I'm not having any trouble working with him yet. If he is the lion, I'm probably the lioness." I replied.

Zane laughed at my words. We both laughed. We spent the lunch with so much fun talking and getting to know each other too. Zane was really a good friend. Apparently, Zane was a friend of Anthony too. I didn't know about this before. But yesterday, he seemed so formal to Anthony. I thought they didn't know about each other.

"So you went to the same school with Anthony since middle school??" I asked Zane.

"Yeap, all the way to the college, we become best friends."

It turned out he was so close with Anthony, so yesterday he only teased Anthony? and that tease led me into an elevator fuck scene.

Wait...

Did they both trick me into this?

"So, since I already told you about me, you must now realize that I know you're Anthony's wife." Zane suddenly said.

"What the... So yesterday, you both tricked me? Damn, I hate you, Zane!" I replied angrily.

"Aww, don't hate me, Bella. It was Anthony's idea. I just followed his request, but I'm honest about wanting to be your friend."

"I can't believe it. You both are an asshole!" I yelled.

"Sorry, Bella. I'm truly sorry. But I couldn't resist Anthony's request. He is my best friend." Zane frowned.

I'd like revenge on Anthony. Since he was so good at playing me, let's see who wins in the end. He thought it was funny to tease me like that. The sex was good, though, but I didn't like this whole trick. Fine, if they both thought this was funny, I could do something too.

"Don't lie to me again, Zane. I hate it. I do want to be your friend, too." I said to Zane.

"Alright, Bella. Sorry for lying to you. I will take a drink for us; which one do you like to drink, Bella? Coffee? Water? Juice?"

"Coffee will be good. Thank you, Zane."

I saw Zane go into the drink station, and while I waited for him, I messaged Anthony again.

Me: Zane is really a good man. He is such a gentleman; he accompanied me during lunch and took me a drink too. I like him.

I chuckled. Oh, how I wanted to see Anthony's face. He was definitely full of anger or jealousy when he read it. I didn't care. He was the one who teased and tricked me first. Let's pretend that I didn't know about the whole game he played. I knew he'd punish me later, but I didn't care about it; I loved what he would do to me.

This was so bad, but to be honest, I enjoyed it so much. Would Zane and Anthony fight? Shit, why didn't I think about it? But let it be; if they fight each other, I will separate them. It was their fault for playing with me.

Zane brought me a coffee, and then we both kept talking and spent our break time nicely.

"I think break time will be over in a moment. I will go back to the lion's office, Zane. It's so nice to be your friend." I said to Zane.

"Alright, Bella. I will go back to my office too. Feel free to visit me in the office if you are bored." He winked at me.

Damn, if Anthony saw that, he would be jealous so bad. This is so fun. So fucking fun to be played.

I went back to Anthony's office. Jennifer was already at her desk. She gave me that sinister look again. Gosh, what's wrong with her?

I ignored her and went inside Anthony's office.

"Have a good break time, Bella?" Anthony asked me; he was sitting in his seat.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sorry for the delayed update, guys. I'm kind of busy editing Dominic's book, reuploading it, and writing Anthony's book too. And dunno, why has my life become so busy lately?