CHAPTER 10

Smut Warning ⚠️
Possibility of dubious consent.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

"Let me go, Fany..!" She complained trying to move her hand but too bad, I tied her hands to the headboard.

I could see how shy she was. It excites me. Since we were legally married, no more self-control. I could do any sexual things that I wanted for my lovely wife, of course not too harsh to this pretty virgin.

I pulled her panties out and tossed it to the floor. Fuck, I couldn't stop looking at her pretty pussy. I never played with a virgin before.

"Let's pick a safe word for you. If you want to stop anything that I do, say kiss me." I said.

"Fuck..! What do you want to do??" She started to be panicked.

"I will give you a proper orgasm of course." With that, I spread her legs and lowered myself to her pussy.

I smirked as I saw her so fucking nervous. This is so amusing to see.

"You have a pretty pussy. Too bad it will be ruined by me soon." I touched her clit.

She couldn't hold her moan though. Her voice—I wanted to ruin her but I need to be gentle since I don't want her to hurt. As I said before, I want her to completely fall for me as hard as how she hates me. I mean it when I say I love her. I think I love Bella more than the lies that I kept telling myself about. I kept denying my feelings before; since I was not sure, yet. But now, I'm sure I love her. The urge to be gentle with her, to treat her properly, was proof enough that I love her.

I don't know when I started to love her, but as far as I know, I am completely obsessed with her and everything about her just can't leave my mind.

I started to lick her pussy and gave her clit a light suck. She whimpered because I bet it was so fucking good. She didn't know how good I was at pleasing a girl. I stole 4 girls' from my brother by only using my hand and tongue. She will fall for it too.

"How does it feel, Bella? Being touched by someone you hate so much?" I asked her while keep sucking and lapping her pussy.

"I... Aah... Fuck...!" She can't even answer it as I sucked her clit - hard.

"This is just the beginning of our long honeymoon, Bella."

I saw her pussy drenched. I inserted one of my fingers inside. She moaned so badly. Her pussy was unbelievably wet to accommodate my finger so it didn't hurt—based on her sound.

"You feel so tight." I moved my finger slowly but kept hitting a particular area that made her feel so good. My cock was already hard by only hearing her pretty voice.

I sucked her clit again and her body trembled as an orgasm struck it—making her spasm beneath my touch.

I didn't stop my touch. I saw her start to overstimulate. I flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Please..! Kiss me..!" She yelled.

I retreated my finger and licked it - tasted it.

"You tasted so delicately sweet." I grinned and kissed her.

After I kissed her, I saw her face blush and she became so shy.

"Aw, are you shy?" I teased her.

"Shut up, Fany..!"

Her face was so red. I released her hands. Quickly, she ran to the kitchen. I followed her for sure. I love teasing her. It's so fun seeing her scared and shy.