CHAPTER 19

Smut of course 👁🫦👁

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

Shit. He must be kidding me.

I FUCKING IGNORED HIS MESSAGES a lot. Probably ten messages or more, I don't remember it.

"Let's see, one, two, three... nine, ten, eleven, and twelve. That's it. Twelve messages. Twelve denied orgasm. You already have one. Eleven more to go." Anthony said smugly. Just by hearing his voice, my head already imagined how satisfied he was.

"Please, Fany. I can't get eleven more." I tried to beg him for my dear life. He will ruin my brain if he does that.

"You can take it, don't give up yet, Bella." Finally, I felt him open my blindfold. I blinked several times to adjust my sight from the darkness to the dim light from the car that passed.

I took a look at my surroundings, he parked his car in a motel. Gosh, the way Anthony stared into my eyes made me blush. His face looked so handsome now and he gave me a... gentle sweet smile. Earlier I thought he was mad at me and hated me, but I was wrong. Although he wanted to punish me, his face didn't scare me; it was quite the opposite.

"Wait here, I will rent a room for us." He helped me back to my seat. He was smart enough not to free my tied hands. He locked the car and brought the car key with him. Leaving me alone in the car, needy and wet. The thought about what he would do to me already made me fucking horny.

Since when I turned into such a slut for him. Just the slightest touch from him and my body became so wet easily. Especially that sweet dirty talk that escaped from his mouth, it heightened the wetness down there. 

It didn't take long until I saw him back in the car, with a room key.

"Let's go, love." He helped me out of the car but still didn't release my hands.

"My arms are sore, can you release me?" I asked him.

"Nope, punishment is something that you will not enjoy. That's why it's called punishment, Bella. Now, put yourself on the bed, on your stomach." He demanded.

"Please, Fany, don't be so cruel." I frowned and tried to persuade him to reduce the numbers or at least release my hands.

He smirked, "One more time you beg me, I will gag your mouth. You better use your manners too, Bella, otherwise your punishment will be worse than I planned."

Such a mean person.

"S-Sorry, sir," I said nervously and put my body on the bed.

I felt him pull my hips till my ass was high in the up; he slid down my shorts alongside my panties together. It's not a comfortable position with hands tied behind but what can I do now? I want to kick him and run again but he will catch me for sure and punish me way worse. This will be a long excruciating moment.

"Now, let's start, every time you want to orgasm, you should say 'Stop it, sir'. If I find out you get off, I will spank you with my belt five strikes. Do you understand?" He instructed.

Holy shit. Eleven denied orgasms sounded so fucking cruel yet he needed me to say it every time I want to come. He will be the death of me.

"Yes, sir," I answered him.

With that Anthony's tongue started to lap my pussy. I couldn't hold my voice. He swirled his tongue over and over, gave me a light suck on my clit. What a slut I am right now, it didn't take long until I feel my orgasm approaching.

Just before I burst out, "S-stop it, Sir." I said. He stopped his torture. My orgasm was denied. 

"Ten more to go, Bella." He stated calmly. 

Anthony gave me a few minutes to let me calm down before he started to do it again. Fuck this, he is the one who should apologize to me, yet here I am can't resist his touch and even get a punishment from him. How should I survive in this? My pussy is already drenched, begging to be fucked and get a satisfied orgasm.

He started to touch my pussy again—slowly, torturing me with this delicate pleasure. I felt him gathering some of my juices and spreading it on my clit and he started to circle it. It sent me automatically to the point when I wanted to burst again.

"Stop it, Sir!" Then he stopped again. I'm so fucking frustrated.

He let me calm down a bit then he repeated that. He did it for the next three denied orgasms until I got six more to go. My body feels so tense and sore because I've been bending over for almost 20 minutes maybe, I'm not sure. I could feel my wetness running down to my thigh.

"How does it feel, Bella? To be so needy, under my mercy?" He asked me while he unbuckled his pants.

"Fuck you, sir. I hate you."

I saw him smirking at my answer. "Still being bratty, I see. Alright, I will break you so fucking good." With that, Anthony suddenly shoved his dick so deep making me scream.

"I miss your cunt so much. Let's count, six more to go, isn't it?" He started to move.

"Ple-" I wanted to beg him, but I remembered he would gag my mouth if I begged him.

He moved faster and kept hitting that spot inside. It made me jump every time he hit that spot. My pussy was so sensitive. He put his hand to my tied hand and tugged it till my body was up in the air. His dick felt so much deeper in this position—sending me over the edge again.

"Fuck!! S-stop it, sir." I desperately screamed, but Anthony didn't stop it, he continued his movement until an orgasm was released unintentionally. My body shook so much under his continuous thrust.

"Oh, Bella. You really love my dick that bad, huh?" He mocked me, "Five spankings from my belt waiting for you."

Fuck! Fuck! He is so evil.

Anthony pulled out his dick and put my body into the bed again. Before I even realize it, I felt his belt landed on my bare ass.

"Fuck!!" I cursed.

Smack. Smack. He hit it rapidly five times on different sides of my ass. He never strikes the same spot though. I started to cry again.

"You are so pretty right now, Bella. Let's continue." Anthony thrust his dick again without any warning.

My moans sounded so raspy. He fucked me rough until another orgasm start to approach my body again.

"Please, sir. Please forgive me, for running away, for not asking you first. Please, please, I can't." Finally, I begged him—crying.

"Alright, since you finally behave nicely, I will give you my mercy. Come for me again, Bella, then we will go home." He touched my overstimulate clit and it sent me squirting all over the bed—messy.

Anthony also came inside of me. Shit, I never use any birth control. He will make me pregnant and I don't want to pregnant this early. I need to ask him the morning after pills tomorrow. I'm so tired.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Raised your hand if you have a fucked up personality like Isabella, fall for toxic men so easily hahaha.

What surprise do Anthony prepared at home?