CHAPTER 25

✧*̥˚ISABELLA*̥˚✧

It was already 6 p.m., but there was no sight of Anthony back in the office. He instructed me to wait for him here. It was boring, and I was hungry too. I will go into the dining room to grab some snacks.

Just when I wanted to open the door, someone knocked. So I opened the door. It was Zane.

"Hi, pretty girl, is the boss here?" He asked me.

"Nope, he hasn't come back since lunch. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Ah! I forgot you were his assistant. Here, I want to give him the report for this month. Can I trust you to give him when he gets back to the office?" Zane gave me the document.

"Alright, Zane. I will give it to him later. I'm hungry, I will go to the dining room."

"Can I come with you? I will go home in a moment, so I can accompany you. I can't let a pretty girl sit there alone again."

Zane was a sweet guy, and he was not bad either. I thought I could go with him; no harm, right?

"Alright, Zane. Thank you for being a nice friend to me."

We both walked to the elevator and wanted to go down to the dining room. But the elevator stopped at the 20th floor. When the elevator opened, Anthony was standing in front of it.

"Good night, Boss." Zane greeted him.

"Good night," Anthony replied.

Anthony's stern face changed when he saw me standing in the elevator.

"Well, isn't this my new pretty assistant? Where are you going?" Anthony asked me.

"To the dining room with Zane, we are about to grab some snacks," I answered.

"Hmm, alright," Anthony muttered.

He came into the elevator and stood next to me. The elevator went down again. Then I felt him lower his face near my ear. "Don't forget who owns you, Bella," he whispered, touching my butt without Zane realizing it.

I jumped when he touched me.Fuck.

"Z-zane, I think I will go back to the office; I forgot something."

"That's okay; I will follow you to take the items," Zane replied.

"No... no need; you can go home, Zane. I forgot to do something in the office. We will meet again tomorrow."

The elevator arrived at the lobby floor when the dining area was also located at the back of the lobby.

"Alright then, have a good night, Bella. You too, boss." He waved his hand at me.

I saw Anthony only nod. I was hoping someone would go inside the elevator, but no one was there.Shit.

When the elevator door closed, Anthony's hand grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me before I could talk to him. I tried to push him, but I was still unsuccessful. His other hand sneaked into my skirt and touched my panties.

He released his lips from mine, then spun my body and pushed it to the elevator's mirror wall while holding my hand behind my back.

"S-sir!"

"Tsk, naughty girl. Do you want to be punished? Is that what you want, Bella?" He asked.

"What... No, I didn't do anything wrong."

"Really? Zane, huh? 'We will meet again tomorrow.' Is that what you want, Bella? You want to meet him again tomorrow." He imitated my phrases.

"He is just a friend, sir," I explained.