CHAPTER 30 (The end)

Hi guys, I decided that this will be the last chapter of Anthony's book. 😆 and I plan to edit it completely before I write another book.

──────

*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚

It's still 5 a.m. The view of my wife sleeping next to me, naked and peaceful, makes me so horny. I can't stop seeing this view. I pet her head softly; she doesn't wake up. It gives me a nice idea.

I put my fingers inside her pussy. She isn't wet enough, but that's okay; she will be wet soon. I start to fuck it nicely and gently until her pussy becomes so wet. The way she squirms, still not noticing that I fuck her with my fingers, makes me unable to hold myself anymore. Since I'm naked as well, I pull out my fingers and thrust my dick inside.

"Wake up, my love," I whisper in her ear.

I see her sleepy eyes open as I move in and out.

"Ant! Aah..." She protests, but it's replaced by her moaning sound.

"I will wake you up like this every morning. It seems easier than an alarm to do its job. Feels good, hmm?" I reply while I circle her clit.

"Oh God! Stop! Stop... I can't..."

She comes. Her body is shaking. Her hands are trying to stop my movement, but I ignore it. I keep fucking her hard.

*̥˚ ISABELLA*̥˚

"Please. Please, sir." I'm begging him to stop it; I feel so overstimulated.

Every touch and movement drives me crazy into another high. It's in the fucking morning. Oh my God.

"Be a good girl, Bella. Enjoy it and cum." Anthony says while his hand pinches my clit and my mind goes blank.

Another orgasm hit me again with an indescribable pleasure. I surrender. My body feels so limp.

"Fuck, I will fill you up, Bella," Anthony says as I feel him coming inside my pussy.

I still drink birth control pills since my doctor's appointment is this weekend.

"Nice way to wake you up, right? Look at that; my cum is leaking from your pussy, Bella." He says it smugly.

Gosh, unbelievable.

"If this is your way to wake me up every day, I wouldn't mind, sir. I love it." I reply to him with a nice smirk on my face.

"Such a brat. You want to challenge me, huh? Aren't you the one who begged me earlier? Please, please, sir." He mimics my voice.

I feel ashamed instantly. I'm sure my cheeks blush from that.

"Stop it! Alright, alright, but I'm not lying; I love it." I laugh.

He grins and kisses me on the forehead. Out of nowhere, I feel so sad. It's like I'm having an emotional crash. My tears can't be held anymore. It drops and makes me sob so badly.

"Bella?" Anthony notices that and hugs me.

"I don't know... why am I crying?"

"It's a subdrop, Bella. Yesterday, you were in a very high emotional state. Start with Zane, then in the playroom, and this morning. That's why you experience this." Anthony keeps hugging and petting my head, comforting me.

I don't know how long I cried. When the sadness finally starts to lessen, Anthony releases my body.

"Sorry, I made your pajamas wet," I say.

"Bella, you don't need to be embarrassed or feel so sorry about my pajamas; I don't care if you make all my clothes wet. All I care about is you, alright? I will always put you first, and I will always take care of you, my love. Especially this kind of moment." Anthony response.

"You make me want to cry again. Thank you, Ant." I hug him again.

"You need to take a day off, Bella. I will take a day off too. Let's cuddle all day."

"Thank you, sir. I don't know if there is an after-effect."

"It's a natural effect, Bella. Don't worry too much about it, I will always be on your side when you experience it. It's my responsibility as your dom too." he explains.

We both spend the rest of the day with so much fun, we read books, talk, and get to know each other more deeply than before. I love how Anthony treats me like a princess all day.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The next morning

I'm waking up with a bad headache, and I'm feeling so fucking sick.

I run to the bathroom and throw up. Damn. This starts to terrify me. I throw up again and again. Am I pregnant?

But I do take birth control pills. Wait a second. I forgot to eat that the last time Anthony fucked me in the elevator!

Fuck, no! I need to test it.

Gosh, but I'm so sick right now.

"Ant!!" I call him.

"What's wrong, Bella?" He shows up at the door.

"I'm feeling so sick; can you give me a pregnancy test?"

"What?? Wait, I think I have it inside the drawer."

Anthony takes the pregnancy test, and I do the test with him watching me. He says he doesn't want to leave me until the test is complete because I look so sick and pale.

"I don't want to look at the result. You go see it." I give him the test pack.

"Oh my, Bella!!! You are pregnant!!" Anthony quickly hugs me happily.

I'm speechless. Oh God, what should I do? I don't know how to feel happy or sad. Anthony looks at my face, and he notices my guilty face.

"Bella? What's wrong? Talk about it." Anthony asks.

"I don't expect to be pregnant this early."

"Aww, Bella, you don't need to be worried. I promise you we will take care of our baby together. I'm happy that you are pregnant. So fucking happy." Anthony kisses me.

Now I kind of want to cry—a happy cry. I'm happy that he accepted it, though it wasn't planned.

I kiss him back.

"I'm happy. Thank you for always being by my side, Ant."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The end

This is the END, but I will make an alternate ending for everyone who likes Zane.