CHAPTER 24

✧*̥˚ISABELLA*̥˚✧

Gosh, what a pile of documents needed to be sorted. I should ask Jennifer about this.

What was Anthony doing at this moment? He didn't come back here since in the morning, lunch would come soon. How dare he leave me all alone with Jen?

I walked to Jennifer's desk outside, wanting to ask her about these documents.

"Excuse me, Jen. How do I sort these documents? By the subject or the colors of the covers?" I asked her again.

"Sort it whatever you want to be; it's you who will take those documents when Mister Campbell needs them." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Alright, thanks. Sorry for disturbing you."

She was fixing her makeup and didn't do anything else. Why was she so disturbed when I asked her? It was my first day of work, and I didn't know anything about this or that. What was wrong about me asking this question? I just didn't want to sort it the wrong way.

After I sorted it according to my preferences, I went to sit in Anthony's seat. My work was already finished; it was time to stroll around. It was boring to work alone. Let me see what he hid in his drawer. Would it be another secret?

I opened that drawer, and my eyes widened when I saw a rope, another vibrator, and some kind of bottle of lube, but it was different lube than that he usually used. He was so unbelievable; he hid this kind of stuff inside an office?

But this was a nice choice of vibrators that he had. I took one of the vibrators and turned it on, and then I laughed so hard because the vibrator was moving. How could he keep this without anyone knowing it? I turned the vibrator off and then put it back in place.

Lunch would be in 30 minutes. I will ask Jennifer where the employee's dining area is.

Just in time, when I wanted to move from his seat, suddenly the dildo inside my pussy vibrated so damn hard.

"Aah... Fuck!!!"

I heard the door open from the outside. Holy shit! Quickly, I hid myself under Anthony's desk. I heard Anthony's voice talking with a man.

"Yes, correct, but this project needs to be finished before the next month." He said that, and I saw his shoes already in front of my body.

He sat in his seat and unintentionally looked at me hiding under the desk, but he ignored me.

"Yes, I will continue bringing you the report until the project is finished." The man replied to Anthony.

God, this dildo was torturing me so much. I shut my mouth with one of my hands to hold my moans. Then I gripped Anthony's thigh, giving him pleading eyes, wanting him to stop this.

"Alright, you can go back to your office, Cole." He said it to the man again.

I heard Cole's step farther away, and the door finally closed.

"Ple-Please, please, sir. Please stop the vibrator!" I begged him.

He smirked at me, then pulled my body out from under the desk and bent me over his desk.

"Such a naughty employee, sat in her boss' seat and touched my drawer without asking my permission. What should I do to a naughty employee, hmm?" He mocked me.

"How... How do you know it??"

"I've been watching you," he said, sliding my underwear down. "So wet."

"Ple-"

My words cut with a moan as Anthony's tongue lapped my pussy. Gosh, it felt so good; the vibrators were still vibrating so damn hard, bringing me to the high.

"Please, sir. I'm gonna co-"

I couldn't finish my words. An orgasm hit my body so high. I thought Anthony would stop the vibrator, but he didn't. I tried to move from the desk because my pussy can't handle the stimulation, then suddenly Anthony slapped my pussy.

"Ah!" I yelled, it was hurt.

"Stay still, love. I'm not finishing my lunch yet." He replied.

"Please. Please, I can't!!!"

He continued to lap my pussy, fucking it with his skillful mouth.

"Come for me again, Bella."

He sucked my clit hard, and I couldn't hold it anymore. The second orgasm came way harder than before. Then finally, he turned the vibrator off and pulled it out. He fixed my panties back.

"Thank you for the delicious lunch, Bella. Come on, I will show you the dining area."

"Help me, please. My foot is still shaky." I pleaded.

He grinned and helped me stand.

"Sorry for leaving you alone, Bella. But today, since this is my first time back in the office, a lot of meetings need to be caught up on. After lunch, I will go for another meeting too." He explained.

"O-okay." I frowned.

We both walked outside the door and I saw Jennifer's eyes giving me a cynical look since Anthony and I walked side by side. Did she not know that I'm Anthony's wife?

Jeez, I thought everyone in here already knew that we were married. Did Anthony hide this from everyone?

But the more I thought, the more I realized that it would be easier, right? So no one would treat me differently.

I should talk about this to Anthony later.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Anthony left me alone after he ate his lunch. He had another meeting. So now I was alone, eating my dessert.

"Hi, new employee?" There was one person who approached me behind.

"Hi, yeah, I'm the boss's new assistant." I turned and saw a man.

"Ah, well nice to meet you, my name is Zane. What's your name?" he asked me.

"Nice to meet you, Zane. I'm Isabella."

"Can I sit with you? You seem lonely; I can be your friend."

"Yeah, sure, no problem. So which department are you working on?"

"I'm in the finance team. Is this your first day working?"

Zane seemed to be a nice guy. I could have a friend in here, right? Would Anthony be mad at me for talking with another man? Jeez, he never mentioned 'not allowing me to have a friend'.

"Yes, it is. The boss treated me well. How about your day?" I asked him back.

"It's so fucking busy, haha. Since today is the first time working back with the lion, my day is good." He smiled.

Zane was funny. I wanted to laugh when he called Anthony a lion. Did my husband look that scary in the office?

"Alright, Zane. Thank you for accompanying me. I think I will go back to work."

"Alright, see you tomorrow during break time, Bella. It's so nice meeting you."

I waved goodbye to Zane and went back to the office. Anthony was still in another meeting.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

AH, I forgot...

Vote your favorite man:

Dominic

Anthony

These two below are just side characters, but somehow I love them. Are you ready to know Zane better?

Gabriel

Zane