CHAPTER 13

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

This is our last honeymoon day.

Since yesterday, Anthony has kept touching me but he didn't let me orgasm at all. In total, I already had four orgasms that he denied. I even begged him to give me an orgasm, but he insisted that I must say that I'm his; if I didn't say it, he wouldn't give me orgasms. I felt so frustrated and needy. 

I feel so itchy down there. I want to touch myself, but I'm afraid, I never try it before, and my pussy is still a little bit hurt. Will it hurt if I touch myself?

I can't say... I love him, yet. Yes, I indeed started to like him, but I kind of doubtful about my feelings—I'm not sure if it is love or not.

Currently, both of us packing our things to back to our hometown.

Today we will go back to his home in LA and I need to go to university to take my final result.

"Are you ready, Bella?" Anthony asked me.

"I am ready, I didn't bring anything into this honeymoon, I only brought my phone, I don't need to pack my things that hard."

"Let's go then, let's go home."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After the 3-hour-long sea journey, we arrived at his house. A driver picked us up in the harbor and drove us to Anthony's real house. My jaw dropped when I put my foot on the ground—out of the car. His house is a modern luxury house with a navy and white touch everywhere. Gosh, this house is amazing...!

I didn't regret marrying him now. Even though he is an asshole, yeah, I can't lie, I love his money, I can have this luxurious life. Goodbye, my poor life. This is so fucking awesome. 

"Fany, your house is amazing.!" I said while going inside his house.

"Our house, darling." He replied while hugging me from behind.

I want to stroll around this house, but I need to go to the University immediately. I will have time to do a tour later.

"Shit, what time it is? I need to go to university."

"11 a.m. Let's go, I will drive you. I want to see my wife's result." 

"Sure, let's go."

Anthony drove me to the university. Today was breezy. A lot of wind. How I miss this city so much and how is Emma? I should visit her later. A lot of stories that I wanted to tell her.

The drive was short.

"It's been a while. I will miss this university after I graduated." I said when we arrived.

"You know you can see your University from my office up there." Anthony pointed his finger to his office. Shit, I forgot my husband is the owner of that company.

"You should interview me to work with you, Mr Campbell. I studied Business Management though. I can be your private assistant." I winked at him teasingly.

"Sure, Bella. We should go to my office after this. I will interview you myself." He grinned.

This made me suspicious.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

We went to his office directly after I took my result. My final test result came with good points. The Graduation day will be held next month.

"I will be busy again with work soon." Anthony tutted while sitting on his office chair.

I took a little tour around his office. Wow. He has a nice office. Full of glass. I could see how good the view is from here. I would love to work here. Inside the office, there were two desks, one near the door and one in the middle. I guess the desk near the door was for his assistant. That would be my place if I decided to be his assistant.