CHAPTER 18

Trigger warning: Drug use :)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

One day before the kidnapping happened.

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

"Are you sure tomorrow he will work overtime? I don't want any interruption on my plan for tomorrow." I asked the female director who currently works as Luke's boss. 

"Yes, Mister Campbell. I already told him to do more pending tasks for a case that currently we handling. If may I know, why you need Luke to work overtime tomorrow?" She asked back.

"It's for personal reasons, Chloe. Thank you for your cooperation. I will make sure you get a reward tomorrow."

"Thank you, Mister Campbell."

I cut the call.

"Chris, I want you to send that reward to Chloe tomorrow after I do my plan," I told Chris, the private investigator that I hired for these two days.

"Yes, sir," Chris replied.

My wife deserves a lot of punishment for troubling me. I spend a lot of my time and money to get her back.

Bella oh Bella.

I love you to the moon and back, but I will give you a very good lesson for behaving so fucking immature.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The DAY

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

Just as expected, Luke works overtime today.

Bella, I can't wait to see you. My plan smoothly ran without any interruption.

It's already 8 p.m. I saw her go into the bathroom. I watched her behavior, she always took a bath during this time. So, I'd prepared a GHB, I told Chris to put it silently in her water glass next to bed now while she took a bath.

At first, I didn't want to drug her but, for how feisty she is, I'm not sure if I can tie her and put her into the car easily while she is asleep. She will fight me to the death if I wake her up. It's better this way. I'm so sorry for doing this, Bella. 

I monitored Chris from my telescope. Chris is a professional, so he went inside silently and put the drug easily. He went out of the house just like nothing happened.

Finally, my lovely Bella finished her bath session. Damn, she only used a towel to cover her body. You look delicious right now, Bella.

Destiny was on my side again today. I saw her drink the water and she watched a movie from her bed. The drug will probably take effect in 10 or 15 minutes. I couldn't hide my smile now because finally, I would get her back into my hand perfectly.

After 15 minutes, the way she dropped into her sleep showed me how the drug had already taken over her system. I brought myself into Luke's house.

"What an easy and smooth plan. Hello, Bella." I kissed her but she was out.

I tied her hands, placed the blindfold into her eyes, and carried her to my car. I didn't forget to put a note too for  Luke.

Sorry, Luke, I decided to back to LA and solve the problem with my husband. Sorry for troubling you a lot. Sincerely, Bella.

I need to leave no trace as good as possible. I don't want to go inside the jail again for the same mistake. Since this is my wife, legally, signed, and not someone else wife, this kind of note should be enough to remove any suspicion.