CHAPTER 14

Smut Warning ⚠️

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

It's been one hour.

I let her sit on my lap for one hour and discussed this contract. It was so painful to explain everything that she asked. I never knew handling an innocent submissive candidate would be this hard. She didn't know anything at all.

For a moment I wanted to persuade her to just check the whole list with soft limit marks, so it would finish and she could be my submissive, but it's just so wrong. If she is a slave that way can be used, but Bella is not ready yet for that, so here I am explaining almost everything to her question.

Her question doesn't stop.

"What is fisting, Fan-Sir?" She asked.

"Whole hand into your vagina or your ass."

"Fuck no..!" She ticked the Hard limit spot.

"What is caning?"

"Spank you use a tool called a cane."

"It is hurt?"

"Of course, it's hurt, but I rarely use it. I prefer to use my hands or a paddle."

"Alright, soft limit then."

The question kept coming and coming. My dick was already hard because sometimes she squirms on it. Fuck. I can't wait to bury my dick inside her pretty pussy.

"What is my safe word? Is this something that you decide or I decide?" She finally arrived at the bottom list.

"I already gave you one, do you remember? I mentioned it before."

"Kiss me? But it's too long, can I change it?"

"Sure, Bella. What do you want to choose? You must remember it very well because you will use that word whenever you want to stop our sexual activity. Using safe words will stop our play immediately." I muttered.

"Alright then, I will choose coffee. I love drinking coffee. Since you already described everything, I will agree to do this. I will become your submissive. This is so fun to try. I never had any experience with it. I'm curious."

"Coffee it is. Remember it well, every time you need to stop our activity because it is too much for you, you need to yell it out loudly, OK?" I said.

"Okay, sir."

She signed the paper and I signed it too.

Welcome, Bella, welcome to the world of pleasure. She is really innocent, she literally falls into my hand so easily. It will be not too long until she finally says that she is mine. I'm so lucky to have her... I love this so much.

I re-read again the contract so I knew exactly what was a hard limit for her. BDSM is something that we can't take a rush to do. As a dominant, I need to have a lot of patience, knowing how a submissive behaves, especially when she is new.

"Done. Let's play, darling."

A gasp released from her mouth as I bent her over the desk again. I took a silky rope from my desk drawer, pulled her hands behind, and tied it tightly. I slid down her soaking panties and touched her pussy slowly.

"So wet already, do you want to come that badly, Bella?" I pushed my middle finger inside.

"Please, Fany, you already denied my orgasm 4 times yesterday..!" She whined, but I spanked her ass hard, "Aww..!"

"You need to start using your manner since you already agreed to become my submissive or I will punish you."

"Sorry, sir! Please, sir, please give me an orgasm."

"Good, now I will grant your wish. I will give you a release."

I retreat my finger and put my tongue on her cunt—enjoyed it. She was a moaning mess. I guess she has been too desperate to want a release since yesterday.

I kept teasing her. I swirled my tongue around her pretty pussy gently. She tasted so sweet. I put two of my fingers inside and curled it while my tongue still suck her cute tiny clit. Her pussy started to clench around my fingers so I retreated my fingers. Denied her.

"Please, sir!!" She begged.

"Please what, Bella?"

"Please don't be so mean. Please fuck me, sir."

"So impatient, what a needy slut." I stood and unbuckled my pants.

"I'm not your slut..!"

"Really? Then why are you begging me to fuck you, slut?" I shoved my dick inside her deep.

She screamed at the sudden intrusion that she couldn't reply to me.

"Now, admit it, Bella. Say it; that you are my slut then I will fuck you into oblivion."

"I... Fuck...! Fine, I'm your slut.!" She said it loudly and desperately—what a feisty girl.

"Good girl, now enjoy your fantastic orgasm as I fuck you."

I started to move at a brutal pace. I used one of my hands, tugged her tied hand; pulled her body up a little bit so I can get access to her tits and her neck. I started nibbling her neck—leaving my marks.

"How does it feel, Bella?"

"I... I'm..." Her body started to shake around my brutal fuck as she finally get her first orgasm.

I kept continuing my movement and didn't stop even though she tried to use her legs to move away. Too bad, since I tied her hands tightly, It made me easier to hold her body, there is no way out when I started to fuck you, Bella.

"Come for me again, Bella." I tugged her hair and gave her a hard deep thrust making her overstimulated body spasm again.

"Pl... Please slow down, sir...!"

"That's not going to happen, slut. I will fuck you hard until all you can think of is only me. I will make you addicted to my touch." I whispered in her ear.

I felt her pussy clench around my dick strongly when I called her slut, this is way too good. I guess she loves being degraded, ah I saw it earlier, she put interest in the praise and degradation.

I pulled out my dick and untied her hands. I twisted her body, and let her body lay on my desk. The next second after it I grabbed both of her legs and shoved my dick inside again.

"Fa... Sir...!!" She screamed.

I touched her clit while keeping my pace. Every time my dick hit some spot her body started to squirm. Her face showed that she was so overwhelmed with my brutal fuck. I felt her cunt clench again, showing an orgasm will come.

"Please! Please, sir...!" She tried to push my hands from her hips.

"Aww, can't handle it, Bella?"

"Fuck...! I-" Before she replied to me, I pinched her clit gently and she came again for the third time, squirting on my dick.

After several thrusts, I finally came inside her. I kissed her and hugged her.

"You are such a good girl. Thank you, Bella, for agreeing to become my submissive."

"I'm so tired though but it was so fucking good."

"It's just casual sex on the office, Bella. We have a long way to go."

"Gosh, unbelievable!" She rolled her eyes and I kissed her.

"Keep doing that, Bella. I would love to punish your bratty behavior so damn good." I winked.

"Sorry, sir. Please don't punish me." She smirked teasingly.

What a brat.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sir, yes sir..!
Hahaha... They have a long way to go...