CHAPTER 5

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

Bella oh Bella.

At first, I didn't know that she was that little cute girl who thought I was Fany. When I know it, I am so intrigued by her. She has this bratty attitude that makes me want to ruin her mind. No girl ever rejects my charm except her and Luna. That's making me so interested in her.

As far as I did my research she lives poorly and she works at the restaurant over there. She is still in college, final year; apparently that college building is in front of my office here. This is so fucking interesting to dig into.

She only has one nerd ex-boyfriend, I guess she is still a virgin. That makes me even more obsessed with her. I want everything about her to be mine first.

Mine to hold, mine to fuck, mine to keep. Mine to love as well.

I think from now on, I will forget and let go of Luna. I admit that this is the first time I had an actual obsession with a girl who is not Dominic's girl. Does it count as love? Too soon, but it's a good change in my life.

The wedding will be held on Saturday and it is still 5 days from now. I think I want to go to my cabin and spend my free time relaxing there—on the island.

Six months in prison makes me start to be grateful for everything I have right now.

I will start to renovate the Midnight Club as soon as I marry this brat.
My life really become so interesting lately.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

This cabin needs a thorough cleaning. Since I didn't want to be a burden for the owner as well for Uncle Jose too, so I started to clean this cabin.

It's still 7 a.m. in the morning, I woke up and felt so much better today knowing that no one knew I was here except Emma.

Emma messaged me last night that my dad was searching for me, she said to him that I already resigned two days ago. Thank you, Emma, for helping me always.

I didn't know about Anthony, I do hope that weirdo never finds me here.

I cooked my own breakfast in the kitchen and cleaned the kitchen after that. This cabin is way better than my old apartment. I love to live here forever. The cabin even has a huge TV and a super comfortable sofa.

I brought my ass to sit on that comfy big sofa—want to eat my breakfast while watching movies. When I took my first bite of my breakfast, the front door suddenly opened. I jumped from my seat because of shock. I didn't expect someone would come. Uncle Jose also said he wouldn't come today.

"Holy shit...!! Who—Anthony???" I dropped my plate on the floor as I saw him.

"Bella?!" He burst into laughter—hard—making me so damn confused.

"What are you doing in here, psycho??? Did you follow me???" I asked him.

"Damn, this is so funny, apparently destiny keeps making me stay close to you. What are you doing in my cabin??" He asked me back.

I couldn't believe it, like, God?? What the fuck, his cabin???

"This unused cabin is yours??? Fuck my life..!!! I thought I can run from you and my dad and this fuck marriage only to go to your hands again??"

"Well, well, well... Someone tries to run away but once again, luck is on my side." He grinned and started walking to me.

I step back gradually only to find a wall behind my back. Why oh why was my life so unlucky, Anthony didn't let me move away as he trapped me inside his hands—so fast.

Gawtt..!!

"Stay away, asshole..! I don't know if this is your cabin, If I know I won't go here. I hate my life..!"

"Don't be scared, Bella. Your face looks like you are seeing a bad guy. I would not do anything bad to you anyway and I won't fuck you too, not until you beg it." He caressed my cheeks.

"In your head, psycho..! I won't beg you, never... Eww." I yelled and pushed him. He stays still.

"So you still don't remember me, do you?" 

"Nope, I don't remember you at all."

"Ok, maybe this will make you remember." He took something from his pocket and gave me a butterfly hair clip that I used to put it on Fany's hair.

Wait a second... Wait... What????

"Are you Fany??? Dominic's sister?? Did you change your gender??" I asked him.

"Hahaha.. God, this is too funny." He laughed again, "No little girl, I'm Fany, You keep insisting that I'm a girl back then because of my long hair, but I'm 100% boy. I cut my hair when I went into high school." He continued.

My mouth gasped and I burst into laughter. This is so unbelievable. That's why his face looks so familiar and pretty..! Gosh, why I didn't realize it before??

"Now you know—my heart hurt though, you didn't even realize it when we first met. You owe me an apology." He tutted.

"What?? No..! I didn't owe you anything. I still hate you, weirdo..!"

"Yeah? Alright, then I will claim your apology." Before I moved from my place, Anthony grabbed my chin and kissed me.

What the...!!
I pushed his body as hard as I could but he didn't even move. Shit, this makes me so nervous.! God, why is my heart thumping so badly? Probably because of—he stole my first kiss..!

"Bella, you can't run away from me, and don't even try to do it again. I will keep you stay close to me and do you think I didn't know how poor you are? I will let you stay in here and I won't fuck you, like I said, you are the one who will beg me." He muttered as soon as he released his lips from me.

Fuck this..!! How did he know that I did not have extra money? Did he stalk me??

Anthony released his hands and took his bag. He headed into the other bedroom since this cabin had two bedrooms.

Fuck my life...!

I can't run away from him now. He surely knows if I escape.

What should I do now?
Accept this marriage? Help me...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Wohoo~