CHAPTER 11

Smut warning ;)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP..!!
Damn, why I opened that bathroom door and saw him naked and masturbate alone.

Was he even shy or something?

He was not shy about it. Was that normal? Usually, people are shy when someone caught them masturbating, right? But he wasn't shy about it and asked me to finish it.

At first, I didn't want to suck it but I'm curious as hell how a dick tasted, and my gut feeling when I felt his dick bulge on my ass is right. He has a big dick..!! Fuck..! 

Tell me how to remove that image from my head. His dick kept popping on my head, and I regretted sucking him off. He would use my mouth every time he wanted a release. I didn't want to give my virginity to him so easily but his touch, his dick, everything about him started to invade my mind.

I needed to sleep. He already fell asleep after I sucked him. Now he is hugging me from behind tightly. I can't remove his hands.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Hmm...
What's this? I'm feeling so good, right now.
I opened my eyes and I saw Anthony's face between my legs. Shit..!

"Fany..?! What are you doing??" I tried to move my body but Anthony's hand held my legs.

"Wake you up of course." He answered it while sucking my clit.

"No..!! Fuck..!"

He inserted two of his fingers into my wet pussy. His fingers scissoring inside and moving so fucking good. 

"Please. Please, Fany...!" I pleaded as he brought me into the high so easily.

My body started to shake as the orgasm blasted into my body. He didn't stop it. He kept curling his fingers—it hit that spot that made my body tremble.

"You are so beautiful, Bella." He whispered and sucked my clit again—hard this time.

"Oh God..!" Just when I wanted to burst again into another orgasm, Anthony retreated his fingers, "Fuck..! Why did you stop..?!!"

"You are so greedy." He wickedly smirked and stood up.

"I hate you so fucking much..!" I yelled and went to the bathroom immediately.

Fuck, why did he deny it? I'm so horny right now. I peed and took a bath trying to ignore my horny body. How many days until this honeymoon is over?

If he keeps doing this I can't bear it. I will give myself as an offering for sure. Every place that he touched was so damn good.

When I stepped outside the bathroom, Anthony already blocked my way.

"What now, Fany??" I rolled my eyes again.

He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me. He's crazy..!

"Can you cook something for me? Every time you cook something it's delicious." He asked nicely.