1

Edwards pov:
Another day has come where we have to sit in school bored out of our life's. Still I don't understand why we even have to pretend? I mean, why not make everyone believe that we are home schooled? That way we at least wouldn't have to be surrounded by all of those nosy and idiotic kids.
„You know, today is the day the Swan girl's sister is going to arrive in forks. Maybe than they will stop to talk about it for a change." Jasper says with only slight contained annoyance. No wonder though, ever since this stupid Isabella arrived, the whole town went ballistic. Even more so after word got around that the younger sister will also join shortly. Alone hearing this, I shudder of what this school day is going to be like. Hearing everyone's mind surely isn't as great as it might sound. Surely, it has its perks as its truly amazing to have a way of telling if someone try's to harm our family or not. But other than that, it is simply hard. Especially in school with so many pubescent kids around. Hearing all of their gross thoughts is horrible! Even more so if those thoughts include my family/my mates. Other than all of those idiots think, we all are mated to one another. Since we sadly can't show that openly however, we instead went to say some are dating while we all are a big happy family. If only those humans would know. Back than I myself was the one offering to be the solo Cullen. After all I knew that I was the most stable one, at least with the blood drinking thing, so I found it only logical. What I however wasn't anticipating at all, was all those hormonal humans to constantly try to hit on me.
„I know this won't be easy for you Edward, but I am afraid there is no way around it." Carlisle guiltily says. He knows how much I hate school in general, even more so if things change around here. Carlisle also knows that he is the only reason I and maybe even all of us go there to begin with. Yet, even thought I hate it with a burning passion, I know that it's the best way to hide our true identity's. Strangely enough, humans never seem to see what's in their plain sight.
„I know." I simply reply after sighing heavily. Still not happy nor ready to go to this hell hole once again.
„I just hope she isn't as annoying as her sister. That little b*tch is getting on my nerves more and more lately." Rosalie grumbles as we all agree right away. It's true after all, Isabella Swan is the most annoying being in our whole school and that's not easy to accomplish! Ever since she arrived she had this weird obsession with all of us. Even more so with me, which is absolutely torture for me!
„We have to go, otherwise we might be late" Alice quietly reminds us as we all sigh once again.
„If it's too much, you can always come home." Carlisle whispers against my ear before he kisses me lovingly. Instantly calming my nerves simply by his reassuring demeanor. Something about him always had this reaction on me. Allowing me to instantly feel calm and secure in his tight hold. Sadly we won't have much time to stay like that, but I still am going to soak up every little second of it.
„I love you." he adds before he shoos me after my other mates, who were already waiting in their cars for me. Hopefully this day goes by as fast as possible!!!

„Ready?" Alice asks me after we sat in our destined parking spot for a bit. At first I thought of asking her why she wanted to drive with me today, but than I decided that I am too relieved of her company to even ask.
„You will see, everything will turn out just fine Eddy." she adds after I stayed quiet for even longer. So since we can't possibly stay out here any longer, I finally get out of the car. Still in a rather pissy mood I might add, but at least the school cord is now empty. That relief thought quickly changes as I hear a loud and obnoxious car motor rounding the corner towards us. Well, when did I ever get lucky...
„Edward." Alice softly says and squeezes my hand quit tightly. Immediately getting my full attention. knowing it's usually the way she reacts when she gets pulled into a vision. The second I try to see what she is seeing, everything stops as if nothing ever happened to begin with. Strange! That never happened, there never was even a way to get her out of a vision, no matter what we tried. So what changed now?
„Excuse me? Can you maybe tell me where the headmasters office is at?" a sweet and timid voice asks, making us turn around right away. Instead of the annoyed comeback that I usually tend to say, my breath hitches, at the stunning angel standing right there in front of Alice and I.
„Hey, of course we can. It's just through those doors on the left side of the corridor. You won't be able to miss it." Alice says with a wide smile plastered on her face. Where as I still try to wrap my head around that sweet being.
Her straight blond hair frames her freckled face perfectly, as her startling blue eyes shine brighter than the sun itself. Now even more after Alice answered her. Her smile so real and honest, that my lips also automatically form one as well.
„If you want, we could still walk you there? Just to be sure you find it without any trouble." I without any thought offer our further assistance. Simply wanting to stay close by her side for as long as we possibly can without seeming like some creeps.
„That would be quit lovely, thank you." her sweet voice answers and smiles even wider at us.
„My name is Mia Swan, Charlie's adopted daughter." she softly says with joy shining at the mention of her dad. A complete difference to Isabella's usual reaction, she never even said or thought a nice word about her dad.
„It's a pleasure to meet you Mia, thats Edward Cullen and my name is Alice Cullen." Alice introduces us to our final and long lost mate. The realization of that makes me scream in utter joy, however only in my head. Everything else would look stupid and I want to impress my little mate! Not make her think of me as some weirdo.
„Shall we?" I ask with honest joy as both girls nod in reply. We sadly arrive way too soon, at least for my liking, at the headmaster office. Not at all ready to part ways with my little angel.
„Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it." she says in utter thankfulness. The sheer honesty and even more so surprise that someone was nice to her, hurts my heart slightly. How comes she is this shocked at our gallantly? It was the least thing anyone could do! Anyone should do!
„No worries, it was our pleasure after all." Alice tells her with a giggle. To my joy my tiny angel joined her giggles as well, throwing me into absolute bliss!
„Why don't I wait out here for you? This school is kind of a maze, not that you get lost on your way to your first class." I softly offer. Hoping she will indeed agree, since I definitely want to stay close by her side for as long as possible. Alice also quickly agrees to wait outside as well, which seems to shock my angel even further. Her eyes slightly tear up, but she quickly blinks them away. Something feels not right here. Why would she react like that?
„Are you sure? I wouldn't want you guys to get in trouble for being late because of me." she quietly asks. Seemingly sure we would now leave in realization, but that's far from what we will be doing.
„Don't worry about it little one, no one will get in any trouble and if we should, then we don't care either." Alice simply says much to Mias thankfulness.
„Thank you, I will make sure to tell the headmaster about your offer. Hopefully he can write you some excuse for your teachers." she thanks us gratefully. Such a sweet angel we got as our mate!
The second the door falls closed behind her back, I look at Alice in utter joy.
„We need to tell the others!" I hurriedly say as she types already furiously on her phone.
„You call Carlisle, I text the rest." she instructs with an equally wide smile on her face.