26

Jasper's pov:
I can feel as my perfect mate is getting overwhelmed with need, to please us in any way possible. Yet I know my sweet love has no idea as to why or even what's happening.
The moment her mind however fully explodes in nothing but euphoria and utter bliss, all of her mates growl in approval. All of us ecstatic that she indeed trusts all of us enough to fall into her subspace without even realizing it. To be honest, this pleases me to no end, just like our other mates.
„Come here sweet boy." Edward softly instructs as he pulls me closer against himself and our tiny mate. This way I get cuddled just as much as my little love does. Making my heart melt even further for my own mates. Yet I can't help but feel bad for only now showing them more of my true self, for only now opening up completely to them.
„Shh, it's ok my sweet boy. Better late than never." Edward softly says against my neck, as a shiver of utter awareness runs through my whole body. My stomach filled with butterflies at the sweet reassurance from one of my mates.
„Edward is right baby boy. Nothing to worry about any longer." Carlisle adds and kisses the top of my head, intensifying the slight spinning I already am feeling even further.
The feeling of love and acceptance accompanied with my loves sweet smell is nearly enough to throw me into my subspace as well. Yet I try my best to not let go. Not wanting to take away from my loves very first time in that wonderful space. Even more so since I know that we have to escort her back to Charlie's home within the next thirty minutes.
„You sadly are right sweet boy, we won't have as much time as we truly grave for, but that doesn't mean you have to hold back." Edward growls dangerously close to my sweet spot. Making it that much harder to stop the overwhelming need to fully slip under and therefor give everything I have to my mates. Thankfully I am able to do so. It was a rather close call, but I guess that's the first time ever, where holding myself back for that many years pays off. By Edwards reaction alone it's easy to realize that he certainly doesn't like my thought process in the slightest, his grip on my waist also tightens in clear punishment. Once again making me draw back further as I am fearing my worst nightmare will now come alive. My wall's automatically start to build itself even tighter and higher as they have ever been, while I as well try my best to cut myself off from my feelings to protect myself from the pain their rejection will definitely bring along. It's my fault this is happening, I should of never hid myself from my mates to begin with, no wonder they now don't care any longer. Or maybe I should of never fully opened up, no matter what it is thought, whatever will happen now is my fault only.
With one powerful push I am suddenly laying on my back, Edwards enraged face right above me.
„Stop that right now!" he growls furiously. Making me whimper in fear and even worse guilt that I angered my own mate like that.
„I said, stop with those negative thoughts!" he repeats himself even louder as his hands hold mine in a painful grip. Not allowing me to move even a tiny bit as every muscle of his is holding me down like a prey.
„Edward? What's the matter?" Rosalie questions in confusion on why he was acting like that. It even seems as if she is worried for my wellbeing if I read her feelings correctly.
„Jasper is locking me out of his head again, which he only ever does if he draws back from us, is second guessing our bond or if he thinks he angered us enough that we will reject him." Edward reply's with nothing but burning hatred in every word. Triggering my own fear of loosing them forever all the more. The loud and painfully whines clench my heart as well as make me hate myself even more since I am the reason my own mates are in pain.
„I am not going to repeat myself Jasper! Stop it!" Edward growls. My body shaking in utter fear of what he will do to me. Is he going to hurt me? Reject me? I am sorry! My eyes fill with tears of mortification, slowly realizing that I won't even have a way of protecting myself if he should attack me. With irritation I see my eyesight getting foggy, but not in a good way.
The weight of Edward's body suddenly disappears from me, as I now am held against Carlisle protective chest instead. His deep brown eyes boring into mine as he shushes me gently. One of his hands comfortingly caressing my back, while his other one is running through my hair lovingly.
„You are safe baby boy. Shh, it's ok. No one will ever hurt you honey." Carlisle soft and loving tone as well as words slowly lift the fog from in front of my eyes. He also seems to realize that, since he smiles encouragingly at me. Yet he not even for a second stops the sweet caresses on my body, nor the loving words he showers me with.
This calmness sadly got abruptly interrupted by a loud phone ringing. Still Carlisle doesn't look away from my eyes as he blindly reaches for his phone. Before he answers it thought, he lovingly kisses my lips as well as tells me how much he loves me. Making my belly do flips as I feel all special and loved. The feeling of getting cared for engulfs me like a warm blanket. My eyes slowly fall shut, to fully soak up all the love he so willingly offers towards me.
„Charlie my friend, we were just getting ready to drive your daughter back home to you." Carlisle calmly says after picking up the phone.
That's why I am calling you actually. Would it be ok if Mia stays for an hour or even two longer? We just got a new case in and I truly don't feel comfortable to have her along with Isabella home alone." Charlie's worried voice was easily heard by all of us. My eyes open in complete worry at the possibility alone that this means that my tiny mate will have to stay alone with her deranged sister. The soothing look on Carlisle's face thought allows me to relax right away, knowing he would never accept that possibility.
„Don't worry Charlie, we are more than happy to keep your daughter with us for as long as it takes before you are free to leave work." he soothingly tells our smallest mates dad in reassurance. We all right away hear Charlie's relieved sigh before he thanks Carlisle wholeheartedly.
„Just give me a call when you are on your way home. It should take you about the same time home as it takes us to bring Mia to your house as well." Carlisle assures Charlie once again before he thanks him once more and then ends the call with a promise to call him later on.
„Seems as if we are able to spend even more time all together." Esme joyfully states as I hear all of them agree too.
„You want to cuddle with your love baby boy?" Carlisle softly asks, to which I right away nod in hope that I indeed am allowed to do so. I can feel a slight sadness coming from him, but he quickly hides it from me and carefully places me right next to my tiny mate. To my surprise she instantly turns over and latches her body onto mine, making me purr lowly at the sheer love I can feel coming of from her.
„I am going to talk with Edward for a minute." Carlisle explains before leaning down to once again peck my lips lovingly. At hearing his statement I did stiffen up, but the kiss soothes me enough to relax again. It also helps that my other mates right away cuddle around Mia and I while Edward and Carlisle leave the room.