25

Mia's pov:
The moment Carlisle came back from his phone call, I know that it's now time to say our goodbyes. Which obviously doesn't make it any easier and that even thought, I am the one that wanted to drive home. The thought of leaving them absolutely hurts! Even more so than I ever imagined as possible. But it also doesn't change the fact that I want, better yet need, to spend some time with my dad. I after all only got him back yesterday. So no wonder that I miss him dearly.
„Charlie told me that he will be coming home in the next half an hour. So why don't you take two of us along with you till he indeed arrives?" Carlisle tells us, as well as questions me specifically. Thinking of the possibility alone that I could take some alongside with me, makes me absolutely euphoric! That blissful moment however only lasts for a split second, before it pops like some bubble. Since that's the second I realize that I will have to decide on who can come along. How am I supposed to choose between them? That's just impossible! And what if the rest is going to become mad at me for not taking them along? What if I loose them over this?!
„It's ok sweetheart. No one is going to feel left out. I promise." Esme encouragingly says and to further proof her point, pulls me against her comfy chest to comfort me. The moment she fully embraces me into the hug, I feel like I am coming home all over again. It truly is mind boggling for me, to even think that I just only met them. Yet everything within my very being associates them as safe and home. All of that is just so very confusing. Still, I can't get myself to care all that much about it. It after all feels way too good to even question my reaction to each one of them.
„But I don't know how I should possibly choose between all of you." I mumble. Honestly feeling very silly to actually voice my dilemma. Their eyes however right away soften even more after hearing me say that. Seemingly completely understanding right away that I truly have no idea how to decide on who can come along with me and who doesn't.
„Why don't you take Jasper and Edward along with you?" Carlisle asks and immediately gets all our attention at his proposal.
„Before someone feels left out, let me finish." he adds with his hands raised in the air. Still he sends a cheeky wink towards me. His cheekiness right away makes me giggle slightly. Absolutely loving that he can make me happy as well as make me forget my worries completely, with something as simple as a wink.
„Those two bring her home today and tomorrow someone else can do so. We can even make a constant rotation for it, so everyone is able to spend some extra time with our sweet princess." he finishes his prior explanation as my belly makes a flip in joy. Really liking the possibility to spend more time with each one of them. The fact that he once again called me their princess in front of everyone, also intensifies this wonderful feeling of being special to them as well.
„That sounds like a good idea. What do you think beautiful?" Rosalie asks me in expectation. Her wide smile immediately makes me smile just as widely back at her, as well as nod in my head in agreement. To be honest thought, I am rather sure I would have agreed to whatever, for as long as she, or anyone of them, looks at me like that.
„Awesome! I call dips for tomorrow!" Alice quickly exclaims followed only a second later by Rosalie. The both of them look at one another before beaming brightly.
„Well, that's settled then." Esme says with a loving shake of her head, while Emmet pouts that he isn't even able to accompany me home tomorrow.
„Emmet? Can I please get a hug?" I ask him. Wanting to make sure he knows that he means just as much to me as all the others. Without any hesitation he right away pulls me into a tight hug. His chest vibrating with purrs, that I still don't understand how that's even possible. Yet I once again put that to the side, to instead fully enjoy the shared closeness. Who cares that they are kind of weird? I myself am not normal either, so who am I to judge? With that in mind, I simply close my eyes and soak up the closeness we share, as well as the feeling of love and peace.
„Do you know that you are very comfy?" I ask him, while at the same time cuddle myself even tighter against his strong chest. Instead of a vocal reply, he simply kisses my head a few times. His purring also got way louder much to my joy I might add. The comfortable feeling within me nearly skyrocketing as I can only smile in bliss.
„I am afraid I need to hand you over to the others now shorty. They surely also want to say their goodbyes as well as hug you once more." he whispers lovingly against my ear. As a shudder of awareness from our closeness runs through me right away. Once again triggering something deep inside of me as I want to get even closer to him. Needing to make him feel happy and cherished!
Some deep growls around us only intensify the burning need inside of me. That along with the feeling of Emmet sniffing my neck, lets me gasp uncontrollably.
„I know, gonna make you so very happy. Gonna make you feel loved and pampered every second of every day." he promises while I can't do anything but whimper. Overwhelmed with sensations and needs I don't even understand.
„There we go. My very pretty girl." he says after kissing my neck, enlightening me even further. My vision gets fuzzy as I can no longer think straight. Doesn't matter though. The only important thing is Emmet and the others.
„I know little one, but I need you to come back now. Already miss you like crazy." Alice softly says. Her words sound so alluring, so promising, that I can't help myself but, try everything to do as she wants. Needing to get to her like she asks me to.
„That's it. Just a bit more." she adds as I nod my head in agreement. Trying my very best to follow her command the best I possibly can. Needing to do as she asks me to.
„Come on, do it For me." she whispers as a sudden light engulfs me completely. The only thing I can feel is love and warmth's running through me. My whole body a tingly mess. Every worry or fear I usually constantly have, suddenly vanish into thin air, as I float around this perfect space I am currently in. The encouraging whispers and praises only intensify it, just like all the soft touches on my body. Yeah, that's how life should be! Everything so perfectly peaceful and warm.