22

Mia's pov:
I do have to say that as weary as i was at the beginning about those three, the happier I am now to get to know them. They all are so sweet and loving! To be honest I kind of feel bad for ever judging them so wrongly, before giving them the chance of getting to know them.
I myself always felt misjudged from everyone around me, so I know how horrible it feels. Therefore I want to try my best to make it up to them and make them feel welcomed. Even more so since they are such close friends of my friends.
„You good shorty?" Emmet questions softly. Carefully handing me a glass of water before taking a seat next to me. His soft brown eyes stay on mine with nothing but love to see within them, making my belly flip in excitement.
„I am, thank you." I reply and automatically lean to the side to peck his lips in a show of thankfulness. Only as I pull back I realize what I actually did. As I however try to figure out how I can possibly apologize for it, Emmet softly pulls me over, so I am now sitting on his lap instead of Rosalie's.
„You are very welcome." he whispers against my ear before nuzzling my neck lovingly. My body once again shuddering in complete awareness. Absolutely loving this closeness, yet not fully understanding why I feel this strongly for each one of them.
„You guys said you are from Italy. Can you maybe tell me about it?" I shyly ask the three newcomers in open interest. Wanting to get to know them better, as well as concentrate on something apart from the fuzzy feeling that seems to get stronger every second. The surprised look on their face lets me fear that I said something wrong. Maybe they don't want to talk about their home? The worry that I might of brought back some negative memories starts to constrict my air way. And just as I can feel myself start to fall into a full on panic mode, Janes smile brightens.
„To be honest Italy is fantastic! The weather is really good and the arts it holds is even more breathtaking. You need to visit us sometime with the rest of you." she says with joy in every word. Seemingly truly loving her home, which is amazing! What kind of surprise me is that she even thought of inviting me to come by sometime. I mean, we don't know one another for long enough for that. Right?
„There are tons of museums with amazing paintings and a lot of old castles. I am absolutely sure you would enjoy it greatly." Alec right away keeps going on with his sisters explanation. Seemingly trying to convince me even further that I would definitely enjoy it there myself. Which I truthfully have to agree to. At least it sounds like something I would love to see one day, That is if their explanations are anything to go by.
„That sounds lovely. No wonder you guys love living there." I reply, not at all wanting to seem impolite simply because my brain once again is overworking itself. Emmets cold breathing on my sensitive neck, surely is not helping my case  in staying focused either. It after all keeps me on edge and try's to get my constant attention, which it certainly does. Still, I do try my absolute best to keep our conversation going. I after all enjoy all of their company quit a bit.
„Maybe we should start getting the dinner ready for you my love?" my sweet Jasi says, yet asks into the room. Getting a few agreeing replies, as the rest of them simply nod in agreement. Since I however remember that they have to follow a special diat, I try to tell them that I won't need any food since I am not hungry just yet. Of course my traitorous stomach right away says differently. Getting me quit a few disappointed and sad looks, making me feel even worse. I never meant to lie to them, just don't want for them to cook something for me, when they won't eat themselves. It would be rather selfish of me to allow them to do that.
„Why don't you want them to cook you something Mia?" Demetri questions me in curiosity. Seemingly not understanding at all why I would decline any food if I indeed am hungry.
„I just don't want them to have to cook for me. Especially not since they won't eat themselves." I whisper shamefully for my prior lie. Still I think it's a valid reason!!
„Little one, we already told you how we all enjoy to cook a lot. Even more so if we can provide food for you." Alice softly says and squeezes my hand lovingly. Trying to make me see it their way I think.
„How about we cook together? Would that be better angel?" Edward questions since I stayed quiet after Alice statement. Not fully believing that they like to cook while not being able to enjoy the prepared food later on. The thought of cooking together however seems to do the trick as I can feel a smile form on my lips.
„Thats a great idea. Come on shorty, let's get cooking so we can fill your tummy." emmet simply says and right away starts to walk towards their kitchen. Being carried bridal style in front of all of them, makes me blush furiously, yet I love being held in Emmets big and protective arms. My head nuzzled under his chin as a feeling of contentment overflows me.
„What would you like to eat sweetheart?" Carlisle questions as he without a second to waist, opens the fridge to allow me to see what they actually have in it.
To be honest I am quit surprised to see such a filled fridge while they are on a diet. But again I remind myself to not judge. Who knows what diet they actually have?
„We could make some sweet and sour chicken with stir fry and rice? How does that sound beautiful?" Rosalie asks as I simply nod along. Not really caring what we are going to cook. I after all have learned a long time ago that food is food. That being said, as long as it fills my belly I am more than fine with whatever. Back with Rene, I mostly survived off of dry bread and if I was lucky I got a potato or two. However only if it was a leftover of their own dinners. So I truly am not picky with anything. If I would be, I surely would of starved a long time ago.
„Love?" Jasis concerned face is suddenly right in front of mine, as the others all look at me with sad expressions. Some however look more furious than anything else and that even though they try to hide it.
„Sorry, stir fry and rice sound good. I never tasted sweet and sour chicken though." I quietly say in the hope of making them relax again. At least a bit!!
„Well, than that's the perfect opportunity to try it. What do you say little one?" Alice happily asks, allowing me to simply nod my head in agreement. Still not really caring for the food, yet absolutely enjoying the time we spend together.