11

Jaspers pov:
It didn't take long for my love to fall asleep against my body. Honestly we nearly didn't even got into the car before her eyes fell shut. But that's more than fine by me. Alone being able to feel her warm body against my cold one is incredibly, even more so the amazing tingly feeling the mate pull allows us to feel.
„You seem as if you could hug the whole world with how happy you are." Edward says with a low chuckle. His eyes shining in utter adoration and love.
„I think I honestly could." I reply with a small smile.
„She is so unbelievably cute! Just like a kitten that came for a snuggle with how tight she cuddled herself against me. Don't you think so too?" I further say as Edward right away nods along fully agreeing to my statement. As if she heard me say that, she nuzzles her head even more into my neck. Not able to hold myself back any longer, I start to purr. My arms slightly tighten their hold on my loves tiny body.
„Yep, I'd say I definitely agree with you." Edward chuckles slightly louder as before, but thankfully quiet enough to not wake or disturb our small mate.
„I honestly am just glad that we where with her as that stupid bitch ambushed her. The thought alone that she didn't see any problem with that is concerning me greatly." Edward growls slightly, his arms hold onto the steering wheel so tightly that it surely is going to break any second.
„Babe I know and believe me, we all are more than pissed about the audacity of that thing. Saying all this, I still need you to calm down. This is our loves car, so please don't break it. And even more importantly, don't get us into an accident. Charlie would never forgive us and obviously wouldn't ever allow us close to his baby girl again." I try to soothingly explain. Also making sure to send him as much calm energy as I possibly can until he sighs heavily and loosens his grip on the steering wheel.
„I will get her a new one installed, after we make sure she is comfy." he replies as I simply nod my head. My thoughts however wander back, to when my cute little love suddenly started to panic, after she so sweetly asked me if I could still hold her on our drive home. Thankfully I was able to calm her down with my gift within seconds. Still, it worries me. Why would she panic after asking that? I guess she felt as if she did something bad since she felt all guilty before all the other negative feelings started. Maybe she still thinks that we indeed are with Isabella and her bitchy friends? That at least would be the most logical after taking all her feelings into consideration.
„I know what you mean. Guess we will have to show her even more how important she is to us and how much we hate those stupid girls." Edward softly says after reading my mind all along. It at times is annoying, but I do have to say, that it also makes me feel really special since it shows me that he cares enough about me to always check in on what I think of certain things.
„I love you Jasper, of course I care about you and want to make sure you are well taken care of. Your thoughts are valuable to me, even more so since you always put everyone else's feelings before your own." Edward says as I right away can feel the tears brimming in my eyes. They keep on telling me to not always put all of my mates wishes before mine, but it's hard if you can feel exactly how they are feeling at all time. I don't want them to be unhappy, so I instead suck it up. My needs aren't as important as theirs anyway. At the end of the day, I am happy if they are happy. Therefore everything is good.
„but that's not how its supposed to work babe. Like you, we want you happy and taken care of as well. So till you willingly tell us on your own what you really want, I get to snoop around your mind instead." Edward whispers softly, his eyes locking with mine through the mirror.
„I love you babe, so do the others. Therefore you need to let us take care of you." he lovingly says seconds before he stops the car in front of our home. Two strong arms pull me into the air, with our tiny Love still attached to me like Second skin.
„Can I kiss you babe?" the sultry tone makes me shudder in the best way possible.
„Is that a yes?" Edward asks while nuzzling the other side of my neck, even nibbling it at times. Knowing that's one of my weaknesses and surely is using it to his advantage. With another bite I let out a needy whimper, my whole body by now a shuddering mess.
„Please." I beg as he instantly pulls back to look me straight into my eyes.
„That's all I wanted to hear babe." he says innocently before kissing me like a man starved, while I can't do anything but hold on for the ride in complete bliss.
„Let me take our tiny mate so you boys can go have some fun. You might also change the destroyed steering wheel on my beautiful's car after you finish." Rosalie says and takes my tiny Love out of my arms carefully. Yet she stays by my side, leans forward and kisses me oh so lovingly.
„Love you Jasper." she softly says after pecking my lips once again before she sternly looks at Edward who still holds me possessively against himself.
„Take care of him or you won't like what's coming your way." she sternly tells him, yet she places one more soft peck on my surprised lips. To my shock all of our other mates repeat the action of softly kissing me and showering me in love and then run off towards the house to get our tiny mate comfortable.
„Like I said, we all love and care for you babe. Gonna make sure I show you right away. Cant wait to make that delicious body of yours vibrate with need as I make love to you." Edward says as all of that sweet talk and touches make me slowly loose my mind. I know that those are my mates, yet I never allowed myself to fully open up and let go in fear they wouldn't like how soft I truly am. As man I am supposed to be strong and fearless, not sensitive like I am.
„Shh, no negativity allowed babe." Edward says as I can feel myself getting lowered on a bed softly. When did we even get in his room? The smell alone drives me crazy, that however combined with the amazing view of a slowly undressing Edward right here in front of me, is nearly too much for me.
„Relax, let me do all the work. This is just me showing you how much I love and appreciate you." he seductively says as he now hovers completely naked over my fully clothed laying form.
„Babe, I" I try to warn him as I can feel my body start to come near it's orGasm while my mind try's to fight me, to finally allow itself to switch to my more soft and submissive side.
„I know babe. Let me take care of you. Wanna show you what a good boy you are for me." he whispers against my earlobe with one of his pointer fingers on my lips to stop me from saying anything further. The way he called me, good boy, was seemingly the last push I needed as I can feel myself come undone. My focus shifts slightly, as everything starts to get fuzzy and warm around me.
„That's it babe, let me finally have you fully." Edward praises as I slowly let go. Allowing myself to open up completely, while I also let my mate in. Still slightly afraid of what he might think of my true nature, yet willing and trusting enough to show him nonetheless.
„So sweet." Edward moans before he starts to devour my mouth. His fingers making quick work in undressing me now as well, as I can't seem able to stop my mewls and moans from escaping me.
„Yeah, that's exactly what I talked about babe. Give me everything you have. Gonna mark you up so prettily. Want everyone to know what a good boy you are for me. My perfect mate." the praises and promises only intensify the floaty feeling. Heightening my senses and make me even more sensitive to my mates touch.
„Should of talked with you so much sooner babe. Sorry it took me so long." he apologizes while I can't do anything but mewl.
„Shh, I know. Better late than never." he shushes me lovingly. His left hand slowly drawing circles around my erected nipples, therefore splitting my attention between his words and touches.
„From now on there is no way back. Never going to allow you to hide this perfect side of yours ever again. Not after allowing me such an addictive smell and view. Such gorgeous noises too." he sighs dreamily as my body convulses at all those sweet complements. My whole body feels nothing but pure bliss and love. So much unbelievably love!
„Hmmm, like I said, so sweet in every which way. Could eat you all up." Edward hums approvingly. His hands never stoping their slow and gentle touches, nearly driving me crazy for him. Everything within me yearns for my mates touches, for their approval and most importantly for their unconditional love.
„We all are going to pamper you, just like you deserve my sweet boy." Edward promises sincerely as tears form in my eyes in utter relief that he still looks at me with nothing but love. He still cares and loves me, even though he now has seen me like this.