31

Edwards pov:
After I kept on showering my sweet boy with all the love he needs and quit frankly deserves, I still make sure to keep him as close as possible to me.
„Do you want to stay at home darling?" Esme softly questions a very clingy Jasper who at first wants to agree but then decides against it. The need to see his little love again too important for him as to stay at home. Still I am not too sure if it's a good idea to let him anywhere near those stupid humans in our school. Especially in this state of mind!
„You sure baby boy? I am certain we can still see our tiny mate in the afternoon. Charlie after all already texted Carlisle to ask if she indeed would be allowed to come back over after school." I try to explain. Wanting my sweet boy to not overwork himself after we only just got him back after the major incident yesterday. Thinking about it truly hurts like hell. Even more so since it was my fault, that he felt this panicked and unsafe in our relationship. The fear of losing one of my mates is heart shattering!
„Want to." he whispers while cuddling even closer. His eyes pleading with me, to allow him to accompany us to the school. So as a good mate, I obviously agreed. If that's what he wants, than I won't stay in his way. My job is to make him happy and feel save. Therefore, I have to support him in his decision, no matter what I might think about them. It's my duty to help him fulfill his wishes.
„If you honestly want to, than who am I to disagree?" I simply say after pecking his soft lips a few times. The happy sigh that leaves him, make me feel incredibly to say the least. Happy that my mate is happy as well.
„Would you like to come pick your little love up as well baby boy?" I question lightly. My sweet boy after all is still sitting on my lap, his head nuzzled into my neck like a cute little kitten.
Instead of a vocal reply though, I simply get a tiny head nod, which also works perfectly for me.
„How about we get ourselves ready then?" i further ask, since we both are still pretty much naked. Which I love very much, but since my dear wants to go to school, this won't work as attire. Even more so since I would have to kill literally everyone who dares to look at my precious mate while naked. That's simply unacceptable!!! The thought alone makes me tighten my hold on Jasper while growling slightly. His lovely smell only stirring my hormones on all the more as his breath hitches slightly as I stand up abruptly.
„Let's go and take a quick shower baby boy." I state and right away start to walk towards my room. My sweet mate simply holds on for the ride with a giddy smile plastered on his face.
„You smell so incredible delicious." I growl lowly into his ear. My hands automatically start to roam his perfect body. Once again making out every little inch of my sweets body.
His whimpered please is doing nothing but adds gasoline to my already burning body, as I can't stop myself from once again entering my personal heaven. My boys smell fogging my brain until there is nothing but need for him left inside of me. His lovely begs, moans and whimpers nearly driving me insane for him.
„Shh, going to treat you baby boy...just relax and let me pamper your sweet body my heart." I tell him with nothing but love as he relaxes completely against me. Allowing me complete control over his delicious body. The even more alluring thing for me however is, the love and utter trust he currently puts into me, which steals my heart completely for this special mate of mine.

Rosalie's pov:
„Well, I guess we should get going or else my beautiful mate might think we won't pick her up like promised." I say to no one in particular. At first Alice seems surprised by my statement, but emmet is quick to agree as well after realizing how late it had actually gotten.
„You guys go and have fun with our sweetheart. I will tell those two when they come back out of their room why you left already." esme softly says and right away kisses all three of us. Her hazelnut eyes shining brightly with utter love for all of us.
„Thank you darling." I say and steal another kiss from her, before heading towards my car. Emmet is quick to get into the driver seat before I could do so, yet I can't bring myself to care enough to even say something about that. Instead I simply peck his cheek in a quiet thanks after taking a seat beside him.
„Are you alright back there baby?" I question Alice since she hasn't said a word ever since we left the kitchen upstairs. Something thats quite unusual, since she normally blabbers the whole way to school. The car shakes a bit as emmet makes a tight left turn to get onto the street towards my shorty's home.
„I am. Just had a vision, that's all." she softly says. This right away gets my attention as I turn backwards to look her in the eyes. After all I fully know how tiring and hurtful her visions can indeed get at times. The second our eyes clash however, she simply smiles encouragingly.
„I truly am fine Rosy." she lovingly states as my nerves slowly calm down again. Her beautiful smile triggering me to smile even wider back at her.
„What did you see? Anything concerning our tiny mate?" emmet questions. Surely thinking about a possible new attack from that useless sister of our dears mate.
„No nothing about our love, don't worry. I just saw that Marcus is going to arrive in about two hours at our house." she explains what she saw in her vision soothingly. Her whole demeanor thankfully still calm as she talks. Helping not only emmets prior fear for our newest mate, but also me, since it shows even further that my dear Alice truly is perfectly fine after her vision.
„He even got Felix accompanying him as a treat for his children." Alice adds with a little laugh as emmet stops the engine. Only now making me realize that we indeed are already in front of my beautifuls home. Just as I think that, The door opens up as she along with Charlie step out. Alone the way her dad looks at her and pulls her into a loving hug shows how much he indeed loves his daughter. Something that indeed warms my heart. Even more so since we sadly know just how love starved my beautiful mate indeed is.
„Take care sweetheart. And please don't forget to call me whenever. I am always just a call away, don't you forget that." Charlie tells her with a heavy sigh. Seemingly not at all ready to let go of his daughter, even less ready to let her out of his eyesight for nearly the whole day.
„Will do dad. Thanks again for breakfast." our mate lovingly replies before sweetly kissing his cheek in a way of saying goodbye I guess. The sheer love and care that surrounds those two is astonishing to watch.
„Good morning. Thanks for picking me up." that sweet little girl says with rosy cheeks as she got into the car with a shy smile. Only intensifying the need to protect this beautiful soul from everything and everyone.
„Good morning to you too angel." emmet replies as he slowly pulls out of our mates driveway where her dad is waving once more before we are out of his sight.
„Can I ask you guys something?" her sweet voice suddenly asks with slight hesitation. Something that sits absolutely wrong with me and by the look of it, my other mates feel just the same as me.
„You can ask us everything you want to little one." Alice softly says and carefully takes her tiny hand in hers to further assure her that she indeed means it.
„Alice is right angel. There is no need to get all worked up about anything like that at all. If we really don't want to answer something, then we simply are going to tell you, it's that simple." emmet is quickly adding. Something about that seems to calm our darling enough to nod her head slowly.
„Is Jasy ok? I have been worried about him ever since he yesterday suddenly started to kind of draw back." she questions with utter worry and uncertainty in every word. The thought of our sweet little girl being worried about him this whole time truly breaks my heart, yet I got to say it also fills me with immense joy that she seems to truly care for us this much already.