18

Mia's pov:
Since I have no idea what we possibly could do now, I shrug my shoulders slightly. Never really good to decide on things on my own. Now even less, after I wasn't allowed to make my own decisions for that many years.
„Would you like to roam the house princess?" Carlisle asks me softly as my eyes immediately brighten in joy. I always loved architecture and interior design. So to have the possibility to look around such a luxurious house is mind boggling to me. Alone the fact that I am even IN such an amazing environment is hard to believe.
„I think that's an incredible idea. How about you love?" Jasper questions lovingly, since I haven't answered till now.  Way too into my own thoughts to even think of replying. Still not able to master any words, I instead nod my head slowly.
A soft hand Cups my cheek, it's thumb starts to caress it as my head gets slightly turned, so I am now straight on looking into Jasies eyes.
Eyes, that have gotten incredibly familiar to me, just like his loving touch that I can't seem to get enough off. That in itself is definitely not something I would usually say or even feel, since till now I never enjoyed getting touched in any which way.
„There you are." he whispers. His eyes shining with love as he has me completely transfixed on himself. Those eyes of his drawing me even closer towards him.
„Such precious eyes you have love." he says. Instantly I can feel a bright blush forming on my cheeks, which seems to brighten Jasies eyes even further. This realization truthfully makes me appreciate my ability to blush like that, for the very first time in my life. The fact that he also likes my eyes, further makes me feel special and might I dare to say desired.
A throat gets cleared from behind me, making me blink a few times, only to see just how incredibly close I have gotten to Jasies face. There seriously are no more than two inches between us. Quickly I pull back as sudden mortification runs through me. How could I of allowed myself to get this close? What are they going to think of me now? Maybe Isabella is right with calling me a wh*re. Who else would act the way I am with people you just met? Why can't I ever....
A sudden bubble of love and joy literally explodes within my body. As all those negative thoughts and inner monologues get forgotten and instead make place for an overshadowing feeling of acceptance.
„shh, you are perfectly safe love. My good girl." jasie whispers against my ear. Making me shudder at his words, but more so from his breath brushing against my ear.
„Does my good girl want to look around the house?" he quietly questions. Nearly too quiet for me to even hear him. Once again words fail me, so I instead nod my head slightly. Hoping it will be enough answer for him. I after all don't want to disappoint him.
„You want me to carry you love?" he asks after kissing my neck as if showing me his approval of my earlier answer. The thought alone of making him happy does things to me I never felt before, nor would I of ever thought of it as possible. My body full with need, of what I have no idea. The only thing I know for certain, is that my mission in life is to make Jasie happy. To make all of them happy.
„So incredibly sweet." Edward nearly growls from behind me. His head buried on the opposite side of my neck, nose caressing over it as he hums approvingly. His body firmly pressed against mine, which gets me now fully sandwiched in between the both of them. My head slowly starting to fog up further, making it pretty hard to keep a straight thought or even focus on anything other than their touches. Still I don't see any problem with either of that! Quit the opposite! I after all feel absolutely safe, loved and completely taken care of. How does anyone not want that?
„Gosh! You are so perfect. So irresistible." Edward mutters as a joy I have never felt before overflows me completely. By now my whole body is a tingling mess. My fingers tightly holding onto Jasie's shirt, feeling as if I am going to fully loose myself and everything around me, if I lessen my grip on him even for a tiny bit.
„Can't wait for the moment you are going to be ready my love." Jasie whispers, lovingly peppering kisses on my neck further upwards towards my face. My heartbeat speeding up in anticipation, of where else he might kiss me. The last few addicting kisses get placed slightly next to my lips, making my breath hitch in surprise. What kind of shocks me however even more, is the realization of how much I truly wished for him to kiss me on my lips. How much I wanted and still want to feel his soft lips on mine.
„Soon sweetheart." Esmes soft promise makes me shudder even more. The promise so clear that my wish for more, is getting triggered all the further. The sudden need within me so incredibly huge, that it kind of frightens me. Still I am not at all able to stop, or even control, the shaking that constantly rakes my body in utter awareness of all of their closeness. Yet it feels as if they are miles away instead of their close proximity they truly are.
„It's ok love. We got to wait just a bit longer. So why don't we instead look around the house for the time being?" Jasper softly says as I instinctively nod my head in agreement. If Jasie says so, than it's surely the best. He till now after all hasn't done anything but help me and be there for me. Therefore I have no reason to not trust him fully. He surely won't stir me in the wrong direction, of that I am completely sure of.
„That's it beautiful, come on back to us so we can show you around our home. Gotta show you my room and my book collection we talked about in class." Rosalie adds with shining eyes. My heart beat immediately quickens in joy, that she is willing to show me her room. Even more so after she has told me how sacred her room is to her. The second my eyes find hers, my joy gets even more, since I can easily detect her honest excitement at the possibility alone to show me around her home. All of their home to be explicit!
„Can we start the tour now shorty?" Emmets huge form comes into view. He also seems overjoyed to show me around. Edging me on even further to look around their home. Knowing their home will give me more insight of them, also excites me quit a bit. After all they surely have some trinkets laying around that have some special meaning to them, or have some stuff from their hobby's laying out. Whichever it may be, I hope with them showing me around, I get to know all of them better.