7

Mia's pov:
After the first hour finally ends I feel already exhausted. Not because the lesson was hard or anything like that. It's because it was so incredibly easy that I was bored out of my mind! To add even more agony to it, there was nothing else to do other than sit and look around. Which is hard since in classrooms there is nothing to look at. Well, I kept on watching Edward, Alice and Emmet, but than I felt like some creep and I stopped. At least I tried, like I said, there was nothing else to look at. At times we even talked with each other, of course quietly to not disturb anyone else.
„Whats your next class Mia?" Emmets deep yet soothing voice asks. His big hand softly laying on my shoulder as his hazelnut brown eyes stare into mine as if trying to find all of my secrets. It's kind of strange to think what an effect those three have on me. But my body always seems to warm up as a feeling of home and safeness spreads throughout me.
„I think I have biology, let me take a look to check it." I answer with yet another blush. Gosh they must think I am stupid! It's embarrassing how I keep blushing for no reasons at all. I mean, they only are friendly! Nothing more, nothing less! When I finally find the right paperwork, I check if my assumption was correct, which it indeed was.
„Why don't I walk with you guys? It's only a classroom next to mine." Emmet asks as if afraid I might decline his offer. Such a dumb thought, I after all enjoy them close by my side. It gives me some kind of comfort.
„That would be nice of you. Thank you Emmet." I thank him as he softly pulls me against his tall and bulky chest. My body reacts completely on its own as my arms curl around him. The safe feeling now even stronger than earlier on as my body tingles like it did as I hugged the other two. I absolutely could get used to that! Dad has told me yesterday already that he thinks that I am touch starved from all those years I lived with Isabella and my mother. Thinking about it, I do have to agree. I truly feel kind of touch and love starved, so it's lovely to hug my hopefully new friends as well.
„Lets get going angel. I don't want you to be late." Edward softly says, his demeanor now way more relaxed and happy as it was during class. At first I thought I might of done something wrong, but I guess I understand that he was angry at Isabella's friends.
„Ok, let's go." I agree slowly, curious what he is doing with my backpack over his shoulder. It kind of stunned me even further as he starts to walk. Wait a second?! Is he carrying my stuff for me? Why would he do that? As if my questions are easy to read on my face, Emmet squeezes my hand softly in reassurance.
„Edward likes to carry stuff for people he cares for. He is kind of old school in terms like that." he explains as I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that I seemingly am someone he already cares for.
„No need to get yourself worked up little one, he on times does it for us also." Alice also pipes in with a cheerful expression.
„If it truly makes you feel uncomfortable I can hand it back angel. I only meant to help you out. A beautiful lady like you shouldn't have to carry all those heavy books." Edward softly says. His eyes seem sad that he made me feel uncomfortable, which he didn't even do. I was only irritated, that's all.
„If you really don't mind it, then I have no problem with it. I am just not used to such gallantry." I answer him honestly, as a wide smile spreads on his face. Making me feel all fuzzy that I was able to make him this happy.
„You are going to regret setting foot into this school you little whore." someone calls after us on the corridor. Instantly I stiffen slightly. Already sure that that's another one of my sisters goons. Why do they have to ruin every good moment? Why!? What did I ever do to either of them!?
„Hey! I am talking to you!" the same voice calls out even louder. It also sounds closer than before, only frightening me all the more.
„One step closer and you guys will greatly regret it! You hear me Jessica." Emmet literally growls towards the ones behind us. Edward also made sure to pull me behind him as he like his brother glares to this Jessica.
„Don't worry little one, we are going to protect you from everyone that dares to even look at you wrongly." Alice softly says as she hugs me tightly. And you might want to call me crazy, but I could swear I heard some purring coming from her chest.
„What is it to you guys? I mean, you are our boyfriends, so why are you standing up for this whore!?" the voice screeches loudly. Not only hurting my ears but also my heart. Are my newly found friends really taken by those mean girls? Maybe even Isabella!?
„Shh, don't listen to anything they say. They have tried to get with either of us ever since we joined this school, but neither of us have any interest in either of them." Alice softly says and even pecks my cheek. Surprising me quit a bit, yet my chest feels like it's going to convuls in joy!
„there this stunning smile is. If I knew I only need to peck your cute cheeks I would of done that way sooner." She further States as I giggle quietly, absolutely Loving her playfulness. Still her arms have a pretty tight hold against me to also keep on spending me comfort, which means more to me as I can even comprehend.
„Don't you two look cozied up." Edward softly says from my side. Way happier as only seconds prior. I however have no idea how much time has passed since my whole concentration was solely on Alice.
„Come on, let's get to class now." Emmet also says quit happily. Sadly going to class means I got to let go of Alice now, but other than I thought she simply takes my hand in hers before we start to walk to our next class. Still hand in hand.
When we once again stop in front of the classroom, Emmet softly hugs me again.
„Be careful shorty. I will see you at lunchtime." he says before walking to his next class, which he earlier on said is next to ours.
Like I did in math, I once again hand over the paper to the teacher who without any trouble signs it.
„Welcome to my biology class Mia. I do hope you will find it interesting." he says with a welcoming smile.
„There is only one open spot in the back next to Rosalie." he further says as he lifts his head to look at the very back.
„Rosalie, could you please lift your arm for a second?" he calls out as a very pretty woman lifts her hand happily. What the heck is in the water around here? I mean, how can there be so many stunningly beautiful people around here?
„Thank you." I say as he hands me back my papers with an encouraging nod. Slowly I walk towards the back of the class yet again. This time I however make sure that no one is trying to trip me.
„Hi! It's great to meet you." Rosalie says the second I get to her, well now our, desk. Her inviting smile makes me exhale slightly in relief. Seems like she isn't one of my sisters friends then.