9

Jaspers pov:
It truly broke my heart that the first time I saw my newly found mate as she was having a horrible panic attack. And only because of those nosy bastards that don't care about boundaries! Still I am thankful that I could at least help a bit with sending her positive feelings. The second her eyes found mine I was sure that she will once again start to panic since we haven't officially met each other till now. At least not like the other four already have. Still I try to sooth her by keeping a bit of a distance to her and by also introducing myself to her. The worry however leaves me within seconds as my dear mate asks me for a hug. Instead of a vocal reply I simply step closer towards her and open my arms to allow her to hug herself into me. My eyes fill with tears as she without any hesitation throws herself into my arms and hugs me tightly. I quit greedily inhale her sweet scent into my lungs. Not only for my pleasure, but also to find her wherever she may be on this planet. This universe if it comes to it! Nothing is going to hurt or take my precious little mate away from my other mates and I. Her tiny body seems to perfectly fit against mine as she nuzzles her head against my chest neck area.
Sadly that's when her dad arrived and therefor takes her out of my arms to hug his daughter himself. Which I do understand. Alone the way he and my mate act with one another it's easy to see how tight their bond truly is. The utter worry that swam towards me as Charlie entered the room only further confirmed that fact.

After Carlisle also arrived, he slowly asks our mate if she still knows what had happened and if she has had any panic attacks before this one. Then he further checked her blood pressure along with her lungs to be extra safe. After all we all want her to be perfectly safe and healthy.
„It seems as if everything is back in order, no need to worry. Still I would advise you to try and slow down a bit. You went through quit some stress as far as I heard, so try to not overwork yourself. Ok?" Carlisle informs us all before giving our tiny mate his full attention once again.
„I will try to not stress myself any further, promise." she shyly whispers as she peeks through her long eye lashes. Making her look even more innocent as she does anyway. No wonder Edward keeps on calling her an angel, she after all is one. The loud ringing of Charlie's phone gets all our attention. His face turns into a guilty frown as he looks at the caller id alone. Guess he has to go back to work again.
„Police officer Swan." he answers after tenderly kissing our cute Mia's forehead. This seems to be their way of assurance by how often he keeps on doing this. My tiny mate also calms down more every time he does it.
„Of course, I will be on my way right away." he states and ends the call as his face further falls in sadness.
„I am so terribly sorry baby girl, but I have to get back to my office before heading out to some crime scene." Charlie guiltily says as his emotions also only show how much it pains him to leave his daughter alone after such a scary attack.
„If I might, why don't you allow me to take your daughter back to our home? That way she won't have to be alone while you get back to work Charlie?" Esme softly offers. Instantly we all look towards him in complete hope. We after all would be ecstatic to spend some more time with our newly found mate. Even more so if it's away from all those other idiotic beings around here. At first Charlie seems taken aback by the offer alone as he watches each one of us, as if trying to figure out if he could really trust us to watch his daughter or not. That however changes as he remembers something that seems to frighten him even further.
„If it really won't be too much trouble for you and your family, I would highly appreciate that. That is if you are fine with it as well baby girl." he reply's and watches our mate. Definitely only allowing us to watch her if she herself feels comfortable with that agreement.
„I would like that. Thank you." her sweet as honey like voice agrees as I try to not scream in utter joy!
„Awesome! You already have my number Charlie, so give me a call if you want to check in or are on your way home." Carlisle soothingly says since it's clear that he still is slightly reluctant to leave our mate alone with us. Especially since we only just met her, but I am certain Charlie knows that we won't let anyone hurt her or let anything happen to her in general. Carlisle and Charlie also know each other quit a bit, so my guess is that that's playing a huge part in why he even gave Carlisle's idea a thought.
„Will do, thank you Carlisle. Please also let me know if something should change." Charlie quietly says. The fatherly love he has for Mia is truly bone shattering. No wonder he was over the moon happy as he found out that she was allowed to move back in with him.
„I love you baby girl, you know that right?" he softly asks as she right away nods her head knowingly.
„I know dad, love you too. Be careful out there." she reply's with an honest smile.
„I will, you be careful too. Just ring me if you want me to come and pick you up or if you feel not so well ok?" he instructs her, before he kisses her head yet again.
„Ok, thank you dad."
„No need to thank me. Just be careful and try to relax. I love you baby girl." he once more says and kisses her head before he leaves the room. However only after he once again thanked us for helping Mia and Carlisle for offering to look after her while he has to go to work.
„How about we drive you back to our house so you can properly rest a bit while I cook you something. You must be hungry already considering the time." Esme says in her unique nurturing way. This also seems to sooth Mia further that no one within this room would do anything bad to her.
„That sounds quit lovely, but I still need to drive. Dad only just got me the car, so I wouldn't feel comfortable to leave it behind." she agrees shyly yet explains.
„How about I drive you in your car then? Would that be alright?" I offer and instantly feel happy at her honest joy that I would do that to make her feel more comfortable. If only this sweet girl would know what  length each one of us is willing to do go to make her happy and feel comfortable!
„I will go to the headmasters office and explain the situation real quick. Why don't you guys drive back home in the mean time?" Carlisle says to which we all agree to without hesitation.
„I wanted to thank the two of you for allowing me to stay at your places till dad get back home. That's really sweet of you." our sweet angel says and melts all our hearts with her utter cuteness.
„It's our pleasure sweetheart." Esme says as she hugs her lovingly, which our mate right away allows with an equally happy smile on her lips. After their hug ends she shyly looks at Carlisle as well while biting her lips in uncertainty.
„would you want a hug as well?" she then questions after a few seconds longer of debating it over in her mind. The broad smile on Carlisle lips seem to be answer enough since she right away hugs him as well. Gosh, she truly is the most precious being i ever had the pleasure of meeting! We all patiently wait for their hug to also come to an end, before we slowly walk towards the parking spots.