23

Edward's pov:
Watching my little angel soak up every second she spends with all of us is incredible to say the least. Even more so since it's obvious that she truly enjoys it! She also seems more than happy to get to know the three Volturi guards, who just as eagerly try to get to know her. It's kind of funny to read their mind on how cute my angel is and how they can't believe what a precious little thing she is. At first I kind of felt jealous at their appreciation of my mate, but that quickly changed, since I could easily see how they only see her as a friend. Maybe even as a sister of some sort. They also are rather irritated of how strong they feel the need to protect and care for her. It is more than just unheard for them to care for anyone other than themselves and their kings. This however only showcases even more what a special mate we indeed have.
Demetri even pulled me aside for a second, to ask for any more details that we may know of what had happened to my angel. He looked absolutely furious after he heard how they even burned my mates piano and how she got treated all around. After I told him how that biTchi Isabella tried to corner her even here in school and what she kept on calling her, he seemed ready to explode completely. Thankfully Jane had also seen his reaction and slowly wandered over to take his hand in hers. Instantly helping him to calm down as he pulls her into his chest with a protective hold on her. Seemingly imaging what had happened to his own mates all those years ago.
„It's ok Demetri. I am all Good and right here with you. Never gonna leave your side ever again." she softly says as he slowly starts to register what she said. He right away starts to purr in contentment as Jane happily nuzzles even closer into his chest.
Not wanting to disturb their intimate moment, I quietly walk back towards the rest of my mates along with Alec. Right as i enter his eyes find mine with uncertainty, surely worried about his sister and their mate. So to not worry him any further, I quietly inform him off how they are perfectly fine and only need some time to calm Demetri back down.
The relieved sigh was evident as he nods once in thanks, before he gets back to talking with my tiny mate.

The next time we all were ready to run off and murder this stupid Rene and Isabella was as the topic of food came up. Alone from the way she reacted as we asked her what she would like to eat, it was clear that she doesn't care at all. Confirming even more our suspicion that they didn't even feed her properly. Which absolutely is a topic we will have to talk with our angel about. Food is very important! And hell is going to freeze over, before either of us will allow her to ever be hungry ever again. Heck! I even packed some snacks into my school bag just to have them for our tiny mate!
Her unsure look as she shamefully told us how she never tasted sweet and sour chicken, literally broke my heart. Yet I am very grateful that from now on we as her mates, will be able to properly take care of her. Including food intake for sure!
The three guards on the other hand seem to not at all ready to calm down any time soon. So to not worry my precious little angel any further, I make sure my other mates will cheer her up with the shared cooking. While I get those three out of here for the time being.
„Why don't you guys start the cooking while I show those three the rooms they can use for their stay?" I simply say as they all nod along, as if it's the most normal thing. Even my angel simply smiles towards me before I walk the three out of the kitchen and instead towards the guest rooms.
„Here are your rooms, and sorry for walking you guys out like that, but I couldn't let you worry my mate even more than she already was." I tell them as they thankfully understand my thought process.
„No worries Edward, we fully understand." Alec strongly states, still pretty pissed at everything they just found out about the abuse and neglect my angel had to endure. Don't get me wrong, I myself am more than ready to end everyone who even looked wrongly at her, but for the time being, the most important thing is to get her comfortable around us. Therefore I need to swallow my anger and instead be there for her the best I possibly can.
„I will also make sure to call our masters to inform them on what this precious little girl had to go through already. Felix along with some other guards are already stationed in Phoenix to look what they can find out there." Demetri adds to his mates earlier statement as I can only appreciate everything they and our kings are willing to do for our sweet mate and us. It truly shows just how caring and generous our kings are.
„Thank you guys. Honestly, we can't thank our kings along with you guys enough for everything you are willing to do for our mate." I thank them earnestly. Fully flabbergasted about everything!
„Please don't be silly Edward, we all are close friends for hundreds of years now. So there was no way we wouldn't help you. Especially since your mate is absolutely darling!" Jane says as her mate quickly nods along with every word she says.
„Still we really appreciate it and we certainly won't ever forget what you do for us." I once more state firmly and further on bow slightly to show them my respect even more. I know that they usually don't like it when we do this, even less since we truly are good friends, but in a situation like this, they surely understand why I have to.
„I better should get back to my mates now. You are more than welcome to join us whenever you want to, I hope you know that." I softly say. Even nodding my head once, in a silent way of showing them that I indeed mean it, before I leave them to do whatever they need to do as I join my mates again.
Seeing my sweet angel sitting on the counter, with a joyful face, as she giggles at whatever Jasper may had whispered to her. That's a vision i definitely could get used to!