20

Mia's pov:
The second my eyes fall onto this masterpiece of a grand piano, my eyes start to water. It instantly reminds me of the amazing one I once got from my dad as a birthday present. A gift that meant everything to me, only for it to get ripped away from me by none other than Rene and Isabella. Not wanting to ruin the tour of my new friends home thought, I try to blink the tears away that have already formed in my eyes and instead concentrate on the rest of the room. It's incredible to see all of those beautiful and different instruments they own. Guess they do enjoy music then? Which would be yet another thing we would have in common.
Still, no matter how hard I try to stay positive and happy, every time my eyes fall onto the piano in the middle of the room, my mood changes back to depressed and sad. And no matter how hard I try, my eyes automatically keep on wandering back to their wonderful piece of a grand piano.
What I definitely didn't understand, nor expected at all, was that my sweet Rosalie thought I would be mad at all of them. Why thought I have no idea! They after all haven't done anything wrong. So why did she think they did? Alone seeing her eyes full of tears breaks my heart into two. With a quick shake of my head, I try to get rid of my own negative thoughts, to instead concentrate on my sweet Rosalie in the hope to cheer her back up again. She after all deserves to be happy!
Thankfully I indeed was able to sooth her worries without too much trouble. Her body also right away starts to relax against mine, after I have pulled her into a tight hug. Which is good to know for any future incidents! Not that I ever want to see her sad again, but it definitely is good to know what indeed helps sooth her if anything like this ever should occur again. It also makes me think that physical contact seems to be the best medicine ever! It after all is what does help me most of the times as well.
Whatever the real reason may be, that it actually helps, the most important thing to me is that it indeed also worked on Rosalie. Maybe even on all of them? They after all seemed to enjoy some cuddles and hugs throughout this day.
„Are you ok Rosalie?" I softly whisper against her chest. She after all is taller than me. No surprise thought.....I am just natural small, who cares though.
„Yeah. Thanks to you I indeed am beautiful." she reply's and without hesitation pulls me even closer against herself. The moment I feel her soft lips on my head, my cheeks all over again turn bright red, as my heart instantly skips a beat in utter joy. I can't even seem to get myself to care about my once again brightly blushing cheeks. After all I feel way too relieved that Rosalie is back to her happy self to even think about that at all. My stomach also keeps on making flips in astonishment at her open show of affection towards me.
Some sudden loud knocks on their door let's us all turn around in confusion. Well, they all seem rather irritated that someone is indeed here right now. Definitely not at all expecting any visitors to come by.
„I will go and see who is here. Why don't you show our sweetheart the rest of the house in the meantime?" Esme says and even squeezes my hand softly in encouragement that everything is alright and not to worry about anything. Which I absolutely appreciate.
So after she has left to do as she said, I look towards the others in expectation, sure to follow their lead. What I however wasn't expecting at all, was for all of them to watch me already with wide smiles plastered on their lips.
„Are you sure it's ok for me to stay here? I after all don't want to intrude or disturb your time with your guest." I ask in slight hesitation. Yet fully ready to do the right thing and give them the chance to spend time with their newly arrived visitors. With relief I remember that they drove my car towards their home, this after all gives me the possibility to drive back home to dads house by myself without needing someone else to give me a ride. Maybe I am getting lucky and Isabella won't be at home just yet. That way I might even be able to snuck into my room undetected by her, to be safe from any of her possible attacks. Someone lovingly caressing my cheek, quickly gets my attention. Alice deep brown eyes fixated on mine as a bright smile forms on her beautiful face.
„You are more than welcome to stay with us little one." she softly States without any hesitation, before she leans forward to peck my cheek lovingly. My heartbeat quickens immediately at her open show of affection towards me. Making me feel all the more special, than I already feel around all of them anyway already.
„We also aren't expecting any visitors at all baby. Therefore it may only be the post man, so even less need for you to worry." Carlisle adds with a shrug of his shoulders. Dismissing my worry all the more as I can feel myself relax further at his explanation.
I do know it's horrible to actually fear Isabella like that, but after everything she already put me through it should be expected I guess. So with all of their assurance that I won't have to leave my newly found safe heaven, I sigh heavily. Relieved that I have a bit more time until I will have to face her again.
„Thanks. I really appreciate that." I thank them honestly. Rosalie, who still holds me against herself, simply kisses my head a few more times as a calm silent falls around us. Which indeed is quit helpful to further calm my nerves. Sadly the moment I think just that, is when three to me strangers appear in the doorway accompanied with Esme. All four of them smile softly, seemingly trying to not frighten me once again. Still I can't keep myself from tightening my hold on Rosalie a bit more. New people always had this intimidating effect on me. Others might think that's stupid, but till now everyone I got to know till now, except the Cullen family of course, kept on judging me right away. Therefore I guess my uneasiness towards those three, should of been expected.