32

Mia's pov:
The whole night I have been worried about Jasi. He had suddenly become all tense and lost in some way, that's at least how I would describe it. When he on top of that wasn't able, or might I even say allowed, to bring me back home, my worry skyrocketed even further. It after all only proved further that something indeed happened! Something I don't know of, yet it must of truly hurt my sweet Jasi!
Therefore I think it was only logic that I asked his siblings on the way to school how he was doing. To be completely honest, I had hoped that he would be in the car too, but sadly that's not the case. Rosalie's explanation of how he was fine just still a bit out of it, also wasn't doing anything to help sooth my worry. If anything, it made the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach even more intense. Alice seems to notice this as well as she softly takes my hand in hers and squeezes it softly. Trying to reassure me that their brother indeed was doing just fine.
„Jasper really is perfectly fine. He simply overslept, which is why he and Edward are going to be a bit late for school. I am certain you will be able to see them both after second period." she soothingly explains. Letting me know at least a bit more as their prior explanation.
„You promise that he is doing ok?" I once again ask her quietly. Not knowing why, but Jasi's wellbeing is my top priority right about now.
„I promise little one." Alice voices and wraps her pinky around mine. This right away makes me smile brightly.
„that's a way prettier face shorty. You should smile like this way more often!" emmet tells me with a large smile adoring his lips as well. At this, Rosalie also quickly turns around to see.
„Emmet is right. You should always smile like this beautiful." she states matter of factly. All of their words and smiles make me feel all funny and happy. A rather warm feeling spreads throughout my body, making me feel all fuzzy and happy.
The feeling still hasn't stopped, even though we are now heading towards my home room. A lesson I will sadly only be along with Alice. Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy to have her by my side, it's just rather hard for me to say my goodbyes to the other two even though it's just for about 45 minutes.
„Come on little one. I don't want to make you late on your second day of school." Alice states as she without hesitation intertwines our fingers together, before pulling me along with her. Obviously only after we said our till laters to her two siblings. Everything else would of been unacceptable!! The lesson was rather boring to say the least, the most bothering things however were the weird and at times nasty looks from some of the other students. Yet whenever they got to me, Alice soothingly squeezed my hand in reassurance that no matter what she is on my side. This fact alone was the reason I didn't panic when one girl whispered to me that she will make my life a living hell. Obviously another „friend" of my supposed sister.
Just as the teacher told us that we can start to pack up our stuff, there was a knock on the door. Irritating not only us students but also the teacher. Without waiting for a reply, the door opens up and in walks Edward along with Jasper. The second I see my sweet Jasi my heart skips a beat. The realization that he indeed seems rather giddy and happy only triggers my own mood to brighten right away. When his eyes find mine his wide smile only grows even further as he hurries to my side. His strong arms immediately engulf me as he pulls me into a tight hug. My arms quickly copy his as I can't help myself but cuddle myself even closer against his comfy body. His comforting smell and touch thankfully finally allows me to let go of my worry completely, as I simply relax all over.
„Right on time it seems Mr Cullen." the teacher softly reprimands Edward right as the bell rings.
„I am sorry sir. It seems that we have overslept today. I can only apologize and guarantee that it won't happen again." Edward apologizes, yet it's easy to understand that he isn't at all bothered by the fact he came in late today.
„Well, than make sure it won't happen again." our teacher simply concludes. Throughout all of this everyone was simply staring at Jasi and I which slowly starts to creep me out again. Yet I am not ready just yet to let go of my Jasi either. Thankfully he also feels the same since his hold simply tightened a bit after he felt me tense up slightly.
„You are all excused." the teacher states loudly in hope that everyone will finally leave for their next class. Sadly this however also means that I need to let Jasi go now too. The thought alone breaks my heart, yet there is nothing I could do about it.
„Come on you two, lets get to our next class." Edward simply says, making Jasi and I immediately end our hug. We however still are standing close to one another while also still holding hands. The smile on Edward's face only widens as he watches our still close proximity.
„Good morning angel." he whispers after kissing my cheeks in greeting. Which obviously makes my cheeks burn up in a furious blush of embarrassment, my belly on the other hand feels fuzzy as if a swarm of butterflies fly around inside of me.
„As already said, Let's go to our next class." he says. His tone enough to make me agree to whatever he might want me to do. It's like something deep within me wants to please him in anyway possible.
„It's ok angel, relax." he softly says after inhaling deeply. His eyes seem to have darkened as well, but I am not too sure of that. I mean it's not even possible to change eye colors. Right?
While I still am in my thoughts my feet automatically start to walk alongside Edward and Jasi. The two of them have deliberately put me in between themselves as we walk to our next classroom. Alice had sadly left shortly after her brothers arrived, since she has other classes then us.
„The two of you are so incredibly good for me. Make me so happy by allowing me to escort you to our next class." Eddi tells us quietly so only we could hear. The reaction those words have on me are extreme. My whole body burns up with need and pleasure, something I never ever felt before yesterday. My brain not able to focus on anything that isn't the Cullen family.
„That's it angel, just let go. Going to take such good care of you. We all are. Just like we take care of Jasi. Isn't that right baby boy?" he growls lowly as my whole being shudders. Needing something that I can't even vocalize as it's just too intense to even try to explain. The only thing that truly matters currently, is to please Edward and do as instructed. My brain only able to concentrate on said man standing close to me. Even thought his words kind of confused me, I don't seem able to care. Pleasing them and making them happy seems way more important than figuring out what exactly he possibly meant with that.
„So good for me angel." the praise makes me whimper. How can such a simple sentence make me feel like I won the lottery? His close proximity also starts to fog my brain even further.
„Be good and take a seat, our teacher will start with his lesson any second now dear." he says and pulls out a chair for me to sit on. When did we even get to our class? Why is Jasi still here? Wasn't he in a differ class just yesterday.
„There we go, good girl." Edward praises me after I indeed took a seat even thought i didn't even realized it.
„Let's try and concentrate on our lessons now angel, your education is very important." he instructs softly to which I only nod my head once again in agreement. The thought of doing anything that he wouldn't approve of, pains me enough to stop me from even considering it.
Jasi, who still is holding my left hand in his, simply squeezes it as if he wants me to forget that negative image. Once again a sudden calmness engulfs me as I sigh heavily before turning towards the front where our teacher just starts with his lesson.

Cullens girlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara