28

Mia's pov:
When my vision slowly starts to get more focused and I blink away the last bit of blurriness, I am more than surprised to be completely surrounded by those sweet people I only just met today. Even more so since they all look to be in heaven, with their wide smiles plastered on their faces and the tightness they hug me and each other with. My eyes automatically find and focus on my sweet Jasper first. His face looks so much younger and way more relaxed than I have seen him till now. Somehow I feel as if this is the first time in a very long time he is this calm. This thought right away gives me an immense feeling of joy and accomplishment that I am allowed to be part of this. The way he hugs me so tightly, yet carefully against his comfy body makes butterflies explode within my belly. More than pleased that he chose me to cuddle with like that.
„Good morning princess." Carlisle whispers from behind Jasper as to not disturb the rest of his family.
„Hey." I whisper right back. My cheeks already getting warm, a clear sign that I once again am blushing.
„How are you feeling darling?" he questions me carefully. His brown eyes already studying me from head to bottom, as if he wants to make sure I am not hiding anything.
„I am perfectly fine. Love cuddles." I reply and without thinking about it nuzzle my head back under jaspers neck. The sheer feeling of piece and protection nearly strong enough to bring me to tears. Honestly not able to remember when I ever felt this safe before in my whole life. The loud purring intensifies the feeling even further as I can't do anything but sigh in pure bliss.
„My sweet love." Jassy whispers and kisses my neck, before he pulls me even tighter against his chest. Of course making me blush even more, yet nobody can see it, which I am thankful for. That's however when something very important comes to my mind.
„Dad! Oh my god, i completely forgot that we were supposed to drive to my dad." I say in slight panic. Knowing dad, he surely is already frantically looking for me. How could I of possibly forgot about my dad!?
„Hey, princess it's ok. Charlie called me and told me to please let you stay with us for a bit longer than he first thought, since he just got a new case on the table. So please calm down darling." Carlisle soothingly explains as I sigh in utter relief! Thankful that my dad wasn't panicking because of me.
„Don't worry princess, we would of woken you if Charlie wouldn't of called. We after all know how close the two of you are." Carlisle reassures me further as my heart beat starts to slow back down. Even my whole body and mind has gone back to being completely calm, which is kind of irritating, yet I don't think too much into it. It simply feels way too good to question anything for right about now.
„Thank you. That means a lot." I whisper shyly as Jasper once again pulls me back closer against his body. Making the rest of my stress disappear within seconds.

Alec's pov:
„Maybe we should call papa and inform him of our suspicion? I mean, if we are indeed right, than I am certain he would love to know as soon as possible." Jane softly explains her point of view. One I do have to agree with to be completely honest. Still the both of us automatically look towards our mate in expectation, wanting to hear about his opinion on this topic. It after all isn't easy for my sister and I to decide on something this important without our mates guidance. Even more so, since we are already missing Felix, our second mate. We honestly are not at all used to being separated from one of our them, yet our duty at times sadly gives us no other choice.
Which is why I am very grateful that our papa spoke with our uncles, to explain to them that they at least need to leave one of our mates at our sides at all times. Thankfully they also understood without any further explanation.
„You might be right sweetheart. It after all wouldn't hurt to tell him and his brothers right away, then they after all can decide on how they want to further go on with it." Demetri thoughtfully says. Softly kissing Jane and afterwards my lips with nothing but adoration in his eyes. Right away making me feel all special and loved from my mate once again.
„Why don't you guys cozy up on our bed while I make that quick phone call? That way I can right away join you the very second I finished said call?" he asks us softly as we immediately agree to his request. Happy to get some cuddles from one of our mates. That hopefully also might help with the constant arch in my heart from missing one piece of myself.
Jane and I huddle on the bed as we smile sadly at one another. The both of us really missing Felix like crazy. There's however nothing we could possibly do to hurry our reunion up, so we instead should be thankful to at least have one of our doms by our sides.
„My king, I am very sorry for this late disturbance, my mates and I however would like to inform you about some thoughts of ours." we hear Demetri address our father, with the usual respect whenever he calls for any business reasons.
What is it you guys would like to inform me of? My baby's are hopefully perfectly healthy!? Our papa asks in curiosity, before like often, his voice changes to worry. Jane's smile widens slightly, like always absolutely appreciating our papas care for us.
„I assure you that your bambini's are perfectly fine apart from missing Felix of course, but nothing else was to be expected sir." Demetri assures our papa while he smiles softly towards our huddled forms opposite of him.
„The two of them however can't shake the feeling that the Cullens mate, Mia, might be their cousin maybe even their sister." our mate goes on to inform him, as well as our uncles, of our confusing feelings towards this precious girl that found a very special place within our hearts. Something that is more than unheard of for us. We after all never found any bond except with our papa, uncles and of course our mates.
The shaky inhale of air yet again gets my full attention on the phone call. Hoping our papa won't be disappointed for telling him of our irritating findings.
„Well, it seems as if I will have to visit my dear friends in Forks then. It's even more exciting since this allows me to see my dear children way sooner than anticipated again." our papa excitedly says. Once again letting my sister and I know just how much our father truly loves and cares for us. It also shows me that he indeed trusts our suspicions and feelings, regarding not only our work life, but all around. Which fills my heart with joy and utter proudness to call myself his son.