19

Edward's pov:
Watching my tiny angel roam around our home, with that beautiful smile constantly on her lips, is absolutely incredible to say the least! Especially to see her get all giddy in excitement about pretty much most of the things we show her. She honestly is such a sweetheart and the absolute best that could of ever happened to all of us! From the way her eyes get all wide in joy, at the view we have from every room, it seems that it excites her the most. To be honest, I never paid that much attention to the wood that fully surrounds our home. So it definitely is endearing to watch my angels reaction on everything that I till now considered usual. The fact that we indeed want to show her our rooms as well seems to astonish her even further. Silly girl still doesn't understand just how much she means to all of us already. There is literally nothing I wouldn't do for my angel!!!
Even thought I am absolutely amazed at every reaction she shows, my mind still keeps on wandering back to that precious moment my angel slowly slipped into her sub space. The way she triggered herself into it, simply because she wanted to please Jasper, was incredibly to watch! To say that it absolutely pleased all of us to no end is understated. Which in turn made it all the harder to not ravish her right where we sat. Hearing all of my other mates thoughts, along with her addicting sweet scent, was nearly too much to hold myself off from doing anything she might regret later on. That thought in the end was thankfully enough to regain the strength to do the right thing and pull back from her before I could lose control over myself. I know that she was more than ready to do whatever we wanted in that second. Yet we only just met, so we as her mates, have the duty to do what's best for her. Even more so when she is in such a vulnerable position while floating in her sub space. No matter what thought, her physical, emotional and psychological health will always come first.
„Edward?" I hear my angel question in uncertainty. Something that should never ever happen if I have any say in it.
The unsure expression on her beautiful face only hurts me all the more, since I know that I am the very reason why she looks like that. Well, that's going to change instantly!
„Hey angel." I whisper lovingly and pull her into a tight hug, wanting to show her nothing but comfort. Her sweet scent once again engulfs me completely, making me also relax even further with the knowledge that my angel is safe and content in my arms.
„Are you alright? You were starring off into space for quit some time." she asks oh so sweetly. My heart instantly warming even more for this beautiful soul I am currently holding against my chest. The knowledge that she is worried about me, on one side is honestly an amazing feeling, since it shows me that she indeed cares for me. Yet I absolutely hate seeing her worried.
„More than alright angel. Was only thinking about something." I answer her honestly. While obviously making sure to not get into any detail of what I was thinking about. Not at all daring to speak of my perverted thoughts of her. That after all would make me look like a total creep.
„Hey, I mean it angel. I promise I am perfectly fine. More so now, since I have you back in my arms." I add since I can still see her face slowly morph into a frown, which is something I definitely won't allow ever!
After my statement her beautiful blue eyes straight on stare into mine, as if trying to find the truth deep within them. The intense stare of hers, feels as if she looks me straight into my very soul, to pull out my deepest and darkest secrets.
„Ok, but please tell me if you aren't feeling ok." she quietly replies after sighing heavily. Her eyes nearly begging me to agree, which I without any hesitation do. After she once again study's me for a bit, she slowly nods her head as if to assure herself that I am indeed ok, before she even slower pulls away from our hug. The loss of her tiny body against mine doesn't feel right at all, yet I fully understand that I sadly can't have her glued towards my side at all times. It would after all be rather selfish of me and unfair to our other mates.
My angel however also must of seen my reaction to the loss of contact, since she shyly grabs for my hand. Once again I am stunned at my precious angel and her open show of compassion towards me. It's easy to see that she is slightly unsure if it was ok for her to do so, yet she did it anyway in the hope to help me which i appreciate more than I can put into words.
To fully assure her that I am completely fine with holding her hand, I softly squeezes it. The shy smile that right away forms on her beautiful face, is enough to once again gets me on edge. Again I have to hold myself off from pulling her cute little self right back against me. She simply is just too adorable for her own good.
Instead of doing what I truly wished to do, I simply start to walk towards our music room. That after all was what we were talking of showing her next. My sweet angel right by my side, as our other mates follow along with excited smiles. All of us absolutely love the time we are able to spend with our darling. We also have learned a lot about her throughout our house tour. Since we kept on asking her all about her favorites, while she kept on studying all of our rooms. The way her eyes lit up every time we found a shared hobby, along with favorite authors or books in general felt absolutely incredible! It was good to see her shyness disappear more and more the longer we spend time together.
„This is our music room. It also is one of my favorite rooms in the whole house." I say as we round the last corner. Her amazed look is definitely something I won't ever forget. Slowly she lets go of my hand and walks deeper into the room, lovingly caressing over the huge piano that is my priced possession, apart from my mates of course. When she turns around to walk towards the guitars, I once again catch a glimpse of her face, that now has morphed in a mask full of wishfulness. Slowly she keeps on roaming around the room, ever so often looking towards the piano with such pain that my heart clenches. The room has fallen unbelievably quiet. Everyone seemingly unable to say anything in fear of hurting our mate.
As my angel walks back towards us, she looks completely shattered.
„You really have an incredible collection of wonderful instruments." she quietly says with tears standing in her eyes. Daring anyone of us to say something. After two full minutes of silence Emmet walks towards my angel and wraps her into a hug. This action immediately gets the tears to fall, as our big bear of a mate shushes her softly.
„It's ok shorty. Whatever made you so sad, is something we can fix. I promise baby. I will do everything to fix it." he keeps on promising as she simply holds onto him for dear life. Breaking all of our hearts at once. The thing that worries me the most, is that we don't even know what triggered her. That and the fact that Jaspers gift seems not to work on her, which is strange since it did before without any problem.
„She burned it." our tiny mate suddenly whispers brokenly as her eyes automatically wander back to my piano. Immediately my mind seems to make the connection between Rene or Bella. One of those monsters must of burned our mates piano.
„Isabella? Did she burn you precious?" Carlisle questions her. He try's hard to stay level headed but he is more than pissed and ready to end both of their life's with cero hesitation.
„No." Mia whimpers. Her eyes still fixated on the instrument that seems to hurt her beyond anything.
„Dad bought it for me and she she she." she try's to explain as we all finally understand fully. Charlie must of giftet a piano to her and those bad excuses of human beings ruined it. From what she said burned it. My anger already skyrocketing as it feeds off of the rest of my mates even more. Those two will regret ever getting born, of that we are going to make sure. How dare they hurt MY mate!
„I am sorry beautiful. We didn't know the piano would trigger you like that. Otherwise we wouldn't of brought you here. Please don't hate us." Rosalie softly explains as all our worry increases at the possibility alone that we might loose our mate so shortly after finding her. The irritated look on my angels face however soothes that fear in all of us right away.
„I know Rose. It just hurts to think about, but I am not mad at either of you." she soothingly says after taking a few deep breaths to help herself calm down.