16

Alice pov:
Having our tiny mate now cuddled up in a big group hug feels absolutely amazing. Even more so since her sweet as sugar smell engulfs my senses completely. Giving me the perfect opportunity to deeply inhale her scent for quit some time. Giving me time, to not only appreciate her scent, but even further store it for the possibility that I will ever have to search for her anywhere on this planet. Not that either of us would allow anyone to kidnap her from us.
The way her reluctance suddenly fell and allowed us to see her true self, is simply breathtaking to encounter, to say the least! Her whole demeanor has changed without any hesitation, letting us in fully.
It's incredibly to think that we just only met her, still she trusts us enough to fully submit to us like it's Second nature to her. The way she without hesitation listened to Rosalie's soft demand, let's me shudder in pleasure. My imagination running full speed with how our sweet mate will react after we really get to know one another. How her small form will mend itself into mine, as I make her feel nothing but utter pleasure searing throughout her whole body. Alone the thought of all those possibilities gets me way too excited.
Even now I can't describe her with any other word than Perfect! The way her tiny body gave in and literally offered herself so openly submissive to us. Such a gift my tiny mate truly is for all of us. Yet we all need to be patient with her, give her all the time she needs to get accustomed to all of us as well as her new surroundings.
Never ever would I of allowed myself to even dream about the trust, our newly found mate has for us already. Her small form, now cuddled against Jaspers chest, accompanied with that adoring smile on her soft and kissable lips warms my heart even more. How this sweet girl ever got paired up with such a deranged step mother and sister is beyond me.
Alone the thought of those nasty humans gets me furious! How dare those a**holes even think of touching MY mate? My perfect tiny mate. Our angel that deserves nothing less than the whole world itself. Along with that, she deserves to get showered with love and adoration, every second of each and every day.
With a heavy sigh I try and let go of all that negativity for the time being. Instead of planing our revenge in my mind, I should enjoy this precious moment with all of my mates cuddled up with one another. An encouraging squeeze on my shoulder, let's me turn my head slightly. Wanting to know who it is, yet not daring to disturb my tiny mate in fear she might end this wonderful moment with us. Seeing Edward's soft smile lets me relax instantly. Knowing that he not only understands my inner turmoil, but even fights it himself. So after one more heavy sigh, I close my eyes and finally allow myself to forget everything around us. For right now, the only important thing is to fully soak up this amazing moment. After all, none of us know when we may have this special opportunity again.

A loud ringing sadly cuts through the otherwise calm and loving atmosphere. Since I am however rather certain that it's our mates dad, I reluctantly pull back. Knowing that she surely will like to talk with her dad herself. The two of them after all have an incredible tight bond. Even tighter than I thought possible after hearing her speak so lovingly about her dad this morning. Which only further hurts to think about, since it only shows just how much those two must of missed one another throughout all those years.
„Charlie! How are you?" Carlisle asks right after picking up the phone with a friendly tone of voice. My eyes however still stay fully focused on our sweet angel. The utter joy she emits the second she hears just who has called is breathtaking! Her blue eyes full of love and trust shining oh so brightly, for the one person that always truly cared and loved her.
„Of course! There is no need to worry my friend. Your precious daughter is very welcome to stay for as long as you and she want to. So please don't worry, I promise Mia is perfectly fine and neither of my family has any problem with her staying for some more time." Carlisle soothingly says. The happiness of being able to spend even more time with our newly found mate evident in each and every word.
„You are not overstepping anything Charlie. We really are happy to have Mia here. So please don't think like that." he adds after listening to Charlie's reply. The possibility of spending more time with our angel makes my smile brighten up all the more. Mia herself also seems happy, yet she also seems saddened that her dad won't come to get her anytime soon. Not liking that look on her sweet face, I softly lean forward and peck her cheek lovingly.
The reaction is instant and completely alluring. Her soft cheeks burning up in a mouthwatering blush, as her eyes shine with something that can only be described as wishfulness.
„You want to talk with your dad princess?" that question right away pulls her out of our trance. The shy smile replaced with one of true love, as she without hesitation takes the offered phone out of Carlisle's hand. The pure excitement of being able to talk with her dad overshadows everything else. Therefore we all simply watch in astonishment as our darling transforms into a bubbly and overexcited young woman. To be honest, I can't wait for the moment we can make her feel this way with one simple call as well. The sheer joy she feels simply since her dad wants to talk with her. Shaking my head to myself, truly flabbergasted as words fail me to describe how that honestly makes me feel.