5

Edward's pov:
I still can't believe that we found our missing mate! And what a perfect mate we got. Such a sweet little thing.
The call tone seems to go for an eternity until Carlisle finally answers.
„Edward, darling, is everything ok? Should I pick you up from school?" he worriedly answers. Surely fearing the worst after I was this reluctant in the morning. Alone the thought that I might of not met my mate breaks my heart.
„We found her! Carlisle we found our missing mate!" I nearly yell into the phone. The joy already skyrocketing.
„What? Edward are you serious!? You found her? Where? Who is she?" he asks in the same amount of joy as I feel. Knowing him, he already thinks of ways to come and look at her himself.
„Mia, her name is Mia Swan. Charlie's adopted daughter. And believe me Carlisle, she is perfect in every way possible. Such a sweet and caring girl. Blond straight hair, stunningly blue eyes and cute freckles. She truly looks like a little angel." I tell him. Making sure to say every detail possible, as I surely sound absolutely smitten. But I already am over the moon in love with her, so I don't care how Love sick I might sound.
„Charlie's girl? That's quit a surprise to be honest, especially knowing how Isabella is." Carlisle asks kind of surprised, yet happy that our search for our missing mate finally came to an end.
„I can't wait to meet our last mate. Now we are finally complete. I will make sure to come round. Need to take at least a tiny peek at her myself." he dreamily says. Esme also seems to of heard what we are talking about since I can hear her squealing in the background. Saying she can't wait to meet her mate either.
„You guys are going to love her. She is everything we hoped for and more. A perfect little angel." I sigh dreamily. The two are slightly complaining that they haven't met her personally yet, but I am sure that's going to change in no time. We are going to make sure of that!
„I am afraid we need to end the phone call now. Alice and I offered to wait out front by the office and by the sound of it, her talk with the headmaster is coming to an end." I tell them in apology. After all knowing that they would of loved to hear some more about our tiny angel.
„Take good care of her! Alone the thought that her stupid sister is in the same school as her makes me antsy of what that nasty thing might do." Carlisle instructs sternly. The hatefulness in his tone is understandable. I after all also would love to hunt Isabella down for ever daring to talk so badly about my mate. She will pay for that for sure! And god forbid she will try to hurt my tiny angel once again! If anyone dares come too close to her, hell is going to rise! All of her mates will make sure if that!

The door slowly opens, so I hurriedly end the call and put the phone back in my pocket. I already told them that I need to end the call, so I don't feel too bad about the abrupt end.
„Hey." my angel says shyly. Her whole body language screams how timid she really is. Since I however don't want her to feel like that around me, I try to smile as soothingly as possible.
„Well, which class do you have first?" I softly ask, as I already reach out towards the papers in her hands. Hoping that I will have at least some of the same classes as her. I even more hope, that my other mates and I will share all of her class with her. The absolute worst thing possible, would be if she has to be in one all by herself. If so, I might be able to switch.
As she hands me her schedule I smile. Jackpot! We nearly have all of our classes together. Art is the only one different to my schedule, she however won't be alone there either. She will have Jasper and Rosalie by her side. Those two surely are going to be happy to hear that news.
„We nearly have all the same classes." I tell her happily as her face also splits into a wide smile. Seemingly also delighted to have me by her side.
„Lets get going so we won't be any more late little one." Alice says with an equally wide smile as me. She also has four classes along with our angel, no wonder she is happy.
„Here, I made sure to tell the headmaster about your offer so you won't get in any trouble." her soft voice says as she hands us each another sheet of paper. She truly is a cute little thing! We could easily hear her talk with the headmaster, and I honestly have to say that I appreciate the care he put into it. It also was no wonder he was shocked by my angels statement that we offered our assistance to her, we after all usually stay as far away from all of the other students as we can. Who am I kidding, we make sure to have as little contact as possible to everyone except our mates.
„Thank you angel, that's quit nice of you." I say thankfully and like clockwork see her cheeks burning up with a cute blush. Her rosy cheeks make her look even more alluring to me than she already did. It's boasting my ego like nothing before, to know that I was the one making her blush so sweetly for me. Alice also seems love strucked by the way she looks at our angel.
„Edward is right, that's really sweet of you. Thanks." Alice also thanks her as her blush darkens even further. Gosh, how much cuter can she get?! As we stop in front of our class room I suddenly remember something important. In there, are some followers of that stupid bitch, that strangely enough is the sister of my angel. And as little as I want her to go back into her shy and timid shell, I need to warn her before entering.
„I also should warn you that some of Isabella's friends are in this class." I tell her with furrowed brows. Like feared, her beautiful shining eyes dimm again and her smile changes to a nervous line. Obviously worried about what they might have in store for her.
„Don't worry little one, we won't leave your side. I promise we will protect you." Alice sincerely promises. The sheer thankfulness nearly floors me. It's gut wrenching to see my angel honestly afraid of her own sister. Still I am happy that we will be able to look after her. Protect her from everything, no questions asked!
„Thank you! I really can't thank you guys enough." she whispers as she without any warning hugs Alice tightly. To be honest I am quit jealous, I also would of loved to have my angel hugged against myself. But I can also be happy for Alice. Her teary eyes only confirm how much it truly means to her. It after all is a show of trust! Our tiny angel trusts us!
„Sorry, I tend to get overly emotional and clingy." she shyly says as she lets go of the hug. Her head slightly lowered to the ground as her cheeks pinken.
„Please don't hide your eyes angel. There is no need for that." I softly state while lifting her head with my fingers under her chin.
„Alice loves hugs, so do I, so please don't think you need to hold back or apologize for anything." I add while staring her straight into her blue eyes. The way they keep on studying me, it's clear that she is trying to detect any lie, but there simply is none. I only stated the truth. Faster than I can react, she throws her arms around my chest and hugs herself against me. The feeling of accomplishment and love fully engulfs me as I wrap my arms around her tiny waist. Her sweet scent calling out to me, wanting me to claim and mate my perfect little angel. But I know I need to be patient, so I will be. My tiny mate is more than worth it. Instead I soak up the way she holds onto me as if she is afraid I might leave. Her body also seems to be made for mine, as she fits against me like a missing piece. A thankfully no longer missing piece!
„Thank you Edward." she whispers so quietly I nearly missed it. My heart nearly explodes in love for this special woman.
„Believe me angel, you are more than welcome." I lovingly reply. Absolutely meaning every word.
Sadly she shortly after let's go of me and even makes a small step back. Her back straightens, head held high and lips pulled into a firm line.
„Ok, I am ready." she says with a small nod. Even further telling us she is indeed ready to enter our first lesson. So after one more confirming nod, I knock on the door before we all enter.
Hopefully they can all keep their mouths shut! It after all is already hard enough to hear all of their nasty thoughts and stop myself from killing them!